Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) (20057 Views)

APC Women Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri For Tinubu/shettima (photos) / Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. / Inauguration Of The Tinubu/Shettima Women Presidential Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
By the time they finish cashing out, eyes go clear una. Hahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by emonis88: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
Y r they doing rally on a Wednesday? They should have done it on a Monday to show they r not in support of IPOB na! But APC supporters on Nairaland r saying PO should hold a rally on a Monday, u see Hippocrates!!!
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Kwem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

I don't waste time on people without Electoral value.

Let me give you this info for free.

Even Hope Uzodinma isn't even sure of his re-election.

He broke down in tears last week at Heroes Square begging Imolites to give him another chance. grin.

I attended the event and I was just laughing
did he even buy a ticket for the office?
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:
South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for Bola Tinubu

The gathering look like a secondary school morning devotion at my backyard.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Obynolee(f): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:

Hope Uzodinma as usual have scammed Tinubu, collect his money gather some women,pay them stipends to converge.APC should ask Andy Uba how far,he (Uba) was using diety(Arusi) to threaten those he gave huge sums of money after he lost disgracefully,the same fate awaits Tinubu (this I have seen).
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

APC will win Imo and Ebonyi States
Hypocrites!!! Come and give it to him. You don't like them but you want their voting.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by MasterKernel: 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2023
oyin44:
grin the power must come back to the south

All Nigerians love tinubu

Which all Nigeria, I don't. I can't love a drug Baron.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by ibechris(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Let me give you this info for free..

He broke down in tears last week at Heroes Square begging Imolites to give him another chance. grin.

My brother,u are very right.

They will to do him,what they did to the man whose commissioner slapped a reveren father.

If hope returns as Imo state governor,then know that he came back as military administrator and nothing more.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
better than obi campaign in River state
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by bolademi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:

Everybody love Tinubu
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Cash outmenia
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by ojoadeola: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
franktech:
I this man win Nigerian stock market will crash further from where buhari left it. If LP and you already invested like 10 million in stock, trust me before the end of this year you will be worth nothing less than 30 million. On the first week of LP win the stock will jump to more than 50%. Vote baba blue and the reverse will be the case

It is the other way around bro. Tinubu is far more intelligent and wise than that. Most of the things he has handled have turned out better than he met them. Indeed, without hesitation, Nigeria will benefit from a Tinubu Presidency, if he emerges the winner. If not for his state of health, none of the other contestants today comes closer to Tinubu in politics, and services delivery to the masses.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
89 percent of the people in the pictures will vote for the Labour Party candidate before 12 noon on election day. This is the reality in this location, but I understand as most people do, why Hope Uzodinma and APC must present the images we see.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2023
I haven't heard or seen any tweets lately referring to Nigeria as a "zoo country."

Nairaland pls check

Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:

Be like you dey carry Igbos play
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Mrmb: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Show us your evidence. You know you obinna people are chronic liars
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
ojoadeola:

It is the other way around bro. Tinubu is far more intelligent and wise than that. Most of the things he has handled have turned out better than he met them. Indeed, without hesitation, Nigeria will benefit from a Tinubu Presidency, if he emerges the winner. If not for his state of health, none of the other contestants today comes closer to Tinubu in politics, and services delivery to the masses.

IF NOT; IF NOT. If not for death, my gentle father would still be alive today and will continue to be the well respected intellectually endowed scholar that even his British colleagues accord much reverence. What is it with you lots that fail to understand that every product has a sell-by date, even humans. This is the case with Tinubu and his failed ambition to profile and further enrich his himself and family at our collective detriment.

Tinubu did his best when he had the opportunity, motivation, and health to engage for his adopted state. That time was then, this is now, and Nigeria, a much, bigger stage.

Kwankwaso just spoke at Chatham house, did any one of you see him delegate questions?. The INEC man was there yesterday, did he delegate questions?. What about Peter Obi two days ago, did he delegate questions?. Do we need a Nigeria administered by surrogates?. Suffer nor dey tire una?.

If we are to discount this octogenarian's obvious age induced limitations, what will we do with his equally shameful past and kleptomaniac, megalomaniac present antecedents?. Make una dey think abeg.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by naIraiaND: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
sreamsense:
Imagine the population of only women party members of APC who are directly or indirectly benefitting from APC. This is part of the states obi expects 75% votes. If you remove these people votes + their children + men APC members + their loyalists and beneficiaries. If you remove that of PDP also and APGA, please, with your calculator; how many votes remain for Obi with no structure? Obi is really labouring in vain

Fhuul
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Musauzor(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Wasted effort and energy. Smart and intelligent Igbo women are cashing out on the sick and cognitively challenged Bola Tribulation.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Vixlot:
Beautiful
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

why u come the there dey quote
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2023
Can you bet this with your life? I think there are people who your kidney might be useful for.

Vixlot:

Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
God bless me to prevent 10% combined APC/PDP/OTHERS vote anywhere in the South-East.

Peter Obi will win Ondo, Ekiti, Kogi.
tinubu Will win Anambra, abia, ebonyi
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
If it were possible to bring nnamdi azikwe and Alex ekewme back from the dead tinubu would do it just for an endorsement
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by 9jatriot(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is clearly coming from someone that does not understand how the stock market works.

First of all, where on earth did you hear that the NSE has crashed? Have you compared the ASI to arrive at this?

Secondly, where did you learn that ones you just put money in any stock exchange then you just come and collect over 300% guaranteed? You think the stock market is like your MMM?

franktech:
I this man win Nigerian stock market will crash further from where buhari left it. If LP and you already invested like 10 million in stock, trust me before the end of this year you will be worth nothing less than 30 million. On the first week of LP win the stock will jump to more than 50%. Vote baba blue and the reverse will be the case
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by femi1610: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
I observed that , it is only APC women active.

Na only APC Women dey do rally.

Have never seen PDP, LP, NNPP women Rally.
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by bishopkay: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you my Igbo Sisters and Mothers.
Loads of love from Lagos to you. May God bless you and your families.
Asiwaju lokan!

check my signature for free stuffs!
Now they're not IPOB? Okay ooh
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by nzubegod: 1:09am On Jan 19, 2023
Vixlot:

South East Cashing Out From Ahmed Tinubu Mogaji(ATM)
Re: South East Zonal APC Women Presidential Campaign Rally for BAT (Pictures) by Jack696: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2023
This article is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing.

Novitasphere Portal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hundreds Throng Enugu Airport To Pay Respect To Chukwumerije. Picture. / FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians / Boko Haram Killed Five Soldiers, 25 Others In Borno Attacks – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.