Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,724 members, 7,930,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (592 Views)

My Pregnant Ex Girlfriend Has Refused My Help / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Rickbronz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2023
Thread closed
Re: Deleted by Rickbronz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2023
Closed
Re: Deleted by Rickbronz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Closed
Re: Deleted by MoneySEASON: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
What kind of work is it?
Re: Deleted by Rickbronz(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
Closed
Re: Deleted by Rickbronz(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
MoneySEASON:
What kind of work is it?
closed
Re: Deleted by OVB123: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rickbronz:
I live in one of his houses. The house is not yet fully complete but there are valuable materials inside it. I maintain the house and also protect it from intruders. I'm doing it for the time being until I get a better job.
Chai nigerians are sufferring ooo!
Re: Deleted by Richy4(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
I'm just curious... Is there an organization that fight for unfair labor treatment/ practice in Nigeria?...Like unfair dismissal, nonpayment of wages/ salaries, unfair working conditions etc..
I won't be surprised if there is nothing like that though since Government are the major culprit in owing workers embarassed
Re: Deleted by imagrg(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2023
Make una drop something for am.
I've done that myself.
OVB123:
Chai nigerians are sufferring ooo!
Re: Deleted by Foodqueen(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Rickbronz:
I live in one of his houses. The house is not yet fully complete but there are valuable materials inside it. I maintain the house and also protect it from intruders. I'm doing it for the time being until I get a better job.

Na waoh! So this one sef na work
Re: Deleted by DontBullshitMe: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Foodqueen:

Na waoh! So this one sef na work
Why are you expressing shock about the type of the job he claims to do? That's a security job right there and many able bodied Nigerians do it.

Nigeria has too many unemployed and idle population and this has resulted into the availability of cheap labour. Because of this, you can hire Nigerians to do any type of ridiculous job and pay them a ridiculously low amount too.

The country is gone.
Re: Deleted by ZipporahMoses(f): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Why are you expressing shock about the type of the job he claims to do? That's a security job right there and many able bodied Nigerians do it.

Nigeria has too many unemployed and idle population and this has resulted into the availability of cheap labour. Because of this, you can hire Nigerians to do any type of ridiculous job and pay them a ridiculously low amount too.

The country is gone.
Yeah... Too bad cry

(1) (Reply)

, / Benefits Of Faforon Herbal Stemcell / Job Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.