Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna (36302 Views)

Shetima drives tinubu To campaign Venue in Maiduguri (Picture) / Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Moment Supporters Cheered Peter Obi As He Trekked To His Campaign Venue In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by pacesetting: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
You are missing the point. Peter Obi's emergence could become the catalyst for a major overhaul in our system that has not been working. There are many good reasons for that.

First, it will restore confidence in Nigerian electorates that their votes actually count. Do you know how many times I've heard people say him fit win o, but dem no go give am.

Secondly, it's another chance for the country to tackle corruption, which the present government failed to do. I also know that the rule of law will be stronger in his regime.

We have been craving something different, and we now have the opportunity. Yes, Peter Obi is part of the political entity in Nigeria, but everyone agrees that he is of a different breed.

SmartyPants:

Let's assume Peter Obi is honest and competent, and he wins.

What will change in your day-to-day conditions? The problems of Nigeria are beyond the man at the centre, except we revert to true federalism, which Obi doesn't seem interested in, nor will he find it easy to achieve that with a hostile Legislative branch (from federal to state level).
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2023
Urchins wetting their pillow now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by franudi: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Aboguede(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
Shift make I see better person grin

Naa wetin my eyes I dey follow.

Hahaha, yahoo nodey pay again grin

U be Man but you registered as woman.

I just wan tell u say, u go soon chop long time ban. Dey play shocked
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Treassured: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
If naa u dey that second pic walai u too handsome for a man grin

Fine skin

Fine complexion grin

Can I pay your groom price for my friend?

Are you In Lagos now? Your Chops looks yummy. Perhaps I could patronize you.

You are quite naughty though.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Lolachef(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
My dear I am in Lagos and Ibadan ooo

please patronise me ooo

Don't mind my naughtiness naa heartless people dey nairaland.
Treassured:

Are you In Lagos now? Your Chops looks yummy. Perhaps I could patronize you.

You are quite naughty though.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Lolachef(f): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
U dey play dey go aro......I reject Ur gender
Aboguede:

Hahaha, yahoo nodey pay again grin

U be Man but you registered as woman.

I just wan tell u say, u go soon chop long time ban. Dey play shocked
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Treassured: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
My dear I am in Lagos and Ibadan ooo

please patronise me ooo

Don't mind my naughtiness naa heartless people dey nairaland.

Okay I guess you are around Iju/Ishaga right?

What's the proximity to Former Iju Water Corporation?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Lolachef(f): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
5 mins walk
Treassured:

Okay I guess you are around Iju/Ishaga right?

What's the proximity to Former Iju Water Corporation?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by Treassured: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lolachef:
5 mins walk

Okay Well Noted.

I'll reach out to you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by ofem89(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Gossipninja:

They have been disappointed.

yes oo from no structure to surrendering before December. now I don't know the next slogan
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 6:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Dr. Datti is a silent killer, why he was absent at the various rallies down south, he was silently making inroad at the north. This year general elections will spring up many surprises because it won't be business as usual.
Why the old politicians are hoping on the old order, the intelligent and lover of the state Nigeria are changing our the order for the benefit of the Nigerians.
Thank you Dr. Datti and lovers of good things.
We move as they gnash their teeth.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Show of shame
Rejoice in good thing rather than looking sorrowful. It won't be business as usual. Join to rescue Nigeria from the grip of political jobbers that call themselves politicians with no known enterprise. World leaders lead and go back to face their businesses but our own politicians make politics their profession and no single business register in their name but feed fat with people's common wealth. Are you not tired of such people? Join us to rescue our nation from the grip of political jobbers that have held us bound.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna by IfnobeGod20: 6:55am On Jan 19, 2023
gentleguy1975:
my brother, don't put your hope on any politician abeg,Buhari and co promised heaven on earth, the rest is now history, the same obi once team up with Atiku in pdp as a running mate, what does that tell you? I am not saying obi is bad but a tree can make a forest
At least we saw how he changed the bureaucracy of politics in Anambra state, let us try such at the national level and see and if it doesn't work, then, we look for a other alternative. We can keep doing one thing and expect different results, it's not possible. Tinubu will never change anything, he will keep to the old order and things will never change. Atiku may even alter it small but not Tinubu.
This year let us resolve to alter the political structures that have held us bound for years. Let us make a statement to the politicians that their so called structure is not the determinant to the country success because their structure has failed us woefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Troops Arrest Suspected Kaduna Bomber Disguised As A Woman / Emir Sanusi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.