Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso (26568 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by Jevica: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2023
You have missed the chance so stop regretting and move on with your decision. Peter Obi have moved on.
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by zuxstine: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2023
This man that has not campaigned in the south south, south east, south west, how is NNPP a national party
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by alaizeberth(f): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2023
Reaching media hype means they were already ahead of him �
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by MoneySEASON: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Junior66:

Not true, his followers will never vote an Igbo man, it's better he is contesting differently, let him help us divide northern votes into useless bits. We that are from the north know these people behave, rather than vote Obi most of them will prefer not to vote.

Oh, little did I know.
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by Waterbear(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
peepydelano:
LP na Igbo party grin grin grin and Obi will be struggling it out with Atiku in his own region. Most Anambarians don’t like Peter Obi, the few supporting him are doing so for ethnicity

I wonder who gave you this conclusion...

And if most Anambra don't like PO it's tinubu abi it's atiku they would like?
Pass me the weed
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by Waterbear(m): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
idealogical:
Obi is truly an ethnic and ipob party, it's very obvious and Obi himself and his supporters are not hiding it.

And Apc is a Muslim party ..
We all know, it's also very obvious
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by Praktikals(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chrismania100:

For recommending Thiefnubuu criminal, you need to be slaughtered by hanging.Come feb 2023,
We will retire you crooks and Thiefnubuu with obi-datti confim

How do you slaughter a person by hanging him? Your head is not correct

Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by condralbedez: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
MiaBeer:

Stranded urchin, is Obj now an Igbo man? Your mumu is dancing naked in ojuelegba, seek him out and at least feed him.
Bastard,I dnt blame you because your brain can't comprehend sarcasm!!!
Re: Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso by MiaBeer(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
condralbedez:
Bastard,I dnt blame you because your brain can't comprehend sarcasm!!!
Sarcasm kiii u there. Run into the nearest ditch with your hate. We’re moving on. Mpama! Keep responding with borrowed data. Don’t go and look for something better to do with your already battered life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence / How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.