Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,030 members, 7,896,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

How To Turn Your Website Into A Money-making Machine. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Turn Your Website Into A Money-making Machine. (205 Views)

I'll Turn Your Website Into An App - Almost Free (cheap Pricing) / Convert Any Website Into A Mobile Application In Less Than 12mins / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Website Into An Application? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Website Into A Money-making Machine. by Kunlexy82(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
This is for you,

If you have a website and you have not generated any sales from it.

If you are planning to own a website but are considering whether it worth it or not.

You see.

What your website designer or developer fails to tell you is that there are certain things you need to do to make your website profitable for your business.

And you begin to consider having a website as a liability because it is not making money for you and you need to renew your domain and hosting every month or annually, depending on the plan you have chosen.

Let me share with you two strategies you need to turn your website into a money-making machine.

This will work for you, irrespective of your business niche. Either you operate a real estate business, sell skin care products, are a pharmacist, dentist, or doctor, or operate an agriculture business.

Now let's dive straight into it.

A.

1. Get a Facebook fan page.

2. Identify 3–4 hot products in your store.

3. Use some pages in your already-existing website and design a captivating sales page for the product.

4. Write a compelling sales copy for the product.

5. Then drive traffic by either running LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, or Twitter ads. Use any of the platforms you are comfortable with.

B. Make your website visible to your prospective customers by doing proper SEO for your website. This will require you to:

1. List your business on Google.

2. Optimize your website for specific keywords your audience is using to search for your product.

3. Let your website load faster than any of your competitors.

4. Generate a schema for your website.

5. Increase your website's domain authority more than any of your competitors.

6. Repopulate your website with quality content.

Channel your business effort into these and see progressive growth in your sales.

Click here https:///en26xd to contact me for your website and sales page design, website SEO audit, and issue fixes.

Re: How To Turn Your Website Into A Money-making Machine. by DFSX7890(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
) GET THEIR ATTENTION · 2) MAKE IT RELEVANT · 3) DIVERSIFY YOUR WEB TRAFFIC · 4) USE CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Mobile App Testing Company In The USA? / Host Your Website For Free / Need Of Website Design Service For Cleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.