Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,811 members, 7,889,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You (33058 Views)

"Vote APC In 2023" Titi Abubakar Suffers Gaffe, Urges Support For APC (Video) / Intels: Atiku Abubakar No Longer Our Shareholder / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by orisa37: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2023
TITI ABU LOKAN.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by biggz82: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2023
She has made the greatest mistake of bringing tribe to the table.
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Dabruzzy22: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Of what benefit is the office of the first lady to this country?. They should vote for your husband just because of the pride of being the first from that tribe to be first lady? What a silly joke
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Mrmb: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

So that your entire family can become billionaires until our money?

You and your people better go back to your base(Dubai)..... Na person wey dey with us we want...... JAGABAN all the way
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by Mrmb: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/video-make-me-1st-yoruba-first-lady-atikus-wife-woos-ogun-people/

So that your entire family can become billionaires untop our money?

You and your people better go back to your base(Dubai)..... Na person wey dey with us we want...... JAGABAN all the way
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by akots: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
THIS STINGY WOMAN ONCE CARRIED ME IN HER PRADO JEEP WITH MOPOLS IN THE JEEP AT 44 BARRACKS KADUNA AND I TOOK THEM TO SHOW AN ADDRESS THEY WERE LOOKING FOR AT BADIKO BACK THEN BUT NOT EVEN A SINGLE THANK YOU NOR KOBO FOR APPRECIATION, THAT TIME ATIKU WAS VICE PRESIDENT
Re: Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You by achimendy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

How will the first lady position affect the price of rice in the market??

Bunch of empty-headed leaders and their wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti / Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.