Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,499 members, 7,908,398 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Do You Guys usually oder At Uber Eats And Skip The Dishes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Guys usually oder At Uber Eats And Skip The Dishes (277 Views)

I Just Saw Belinda Effah The Nigerian Actress Deliver Food For Uber Eats In USA / I Notice Yahoo Guys Usually Print Picture Of White / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys usually oder At Uber Eats And Skip The Dishes by Ilamina(f): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
smiley

I need to upgrade my taste
Re: What Do You Guys usually oder At Uber Eats And Skip The Dishes by Ilamina(f): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys usually oder At Uber Eats And Skip The Dishes by Ilamina(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
:
D

(1) (Reply)

Why Premarital Counseling Is Crucial Before Wedding. / How To Make A Man Miss You / Who Is A Better Chorus Carrier Among Thus 3 Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.