Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] (9334 Views)

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job / CEO Who Fired 900 Staff On Brutal Zoom Call Faces Mass Resignation Of Exec's / A Company Didn't Accept My Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2023
Good evening fam, I am planning on quitting my job this month.
The reasons are much; some are personal and work conditions.
Please how did you prepare towards resignation. I mean how to cope after leaving a job without having another

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by oladahunsi: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2023
Get ready to suffer

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Jay5mie: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
oladahunsi:
Get ready to suffer

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by maclatunji: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2023
What can you do legitimately to earn money if you lose your job today?

I am not asking this to scare you, it is just a practical question. Afterall, your expenses won't stop because you resigned from your job.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by ntipro: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
DM

I have been there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Depression will set in after you have exhausted your little savings and cannot find another job.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Maj196(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Why not get one first before resigning.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by henndukwe18: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
I just look for anoda job and continue, life goes on. I stopped where I WS working last year 24 December, I asked for my money, she said she doesn't pay December salary on December, that I shud come on 12 Jan for it, n DT she won't pay complete, I don call am on 12, sheno pick, 13 she no pick, 18 she no pick, she don dey whyne me oo, anyway am currently working anoda better place

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Jestin: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hope you have enough savings. If not, ur new moniker will be hungerbad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Omagi: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin look at this man o, I will advice you to get another or ready to start a business before leaving. I swear u get mind o. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by donjahsy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Please how did you prepare towards resignation. I mean how to cope after leaving a job without having another

You must get another Job before leaving!!! I repeat you must get another Job!!! Well unless you have enough savings to last you for 6 months!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by LagBlogger(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
It is not easy. I quit my job in 2014 and have been self employed ever since.

It pays to have a skill already, you can start making money offering services.

Internet has really helped out Alot.

I made money freelance writing, teaching and selling online. It was rough first 3 years but the journey has smoothened a lot more.

In my opinion, self employment pays better but that is me Sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Reporting34(f): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter Obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief ryt now.,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

10 Likes

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by victorVIC1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why not double your job search efforts first? Some years ago, I learnt from this same platform never to tender resignation without a dependable alternative source of income and that has remained one of my career related principles. The truth is your bargaining power is reduced when you are without any job.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Kingoslo(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
Fear of the unknown... cry Hope u not resigning to stay idle, also hope u have some little savings to keep you going? I rembered when I resigned, before then I got a camera, a laptop also had some change left... Started my own business as God would have it, a media house gave me a job barely a month after I resigned... God will see u through keep ur heart at peace, dont be discouraged ok... God will change ur story and our story for greater Good

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Karleb(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Better to have another before quitting even if it doesn't pay up to the current one.

But if you are hell bent on quitting anyway, then do it.

The more you Bleep around, they more you can possibly find out. 2 heads are not the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by BrickDevo: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's not easy for me oh, but sha life goes on
Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by ytdivine(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Take away fear
There are doors that can never open unless the other is closed
Think of what you can be producing. Invest in Agriculture. Any aspect of agriculture is good but mine is fruits and vegetable.
Subscribe to my channel to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_OCqQ94Oeo

2 Likes

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Emmacy001: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
If you don't have any alternative, don't resign o.. to avoid story that touches. Depression is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
know this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Richie77: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
You don't have to resign your job without a new job.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by ipobarecriminals: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
sad Village people are dragging your legs. Continue. U go enjoy free holidays at home

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by flexxyworld(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
please, i can imagine how you feel before coming to this conclusion. Please i beg you in all that is righteous, kindly ensure you have a stream of income, before resigning. just intensify your search and endure even more cus the time left for you, isn't compared to what you have endured with them. please try to get another source of income atleast or another job before quitting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Olumaeme: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2023
My brother, unless you have something to do, dont quit, as long as dem dey pay and dem no dey shoot you.

If you quit without any backup, you go know say life no get part 2

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by sofeo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Be mentally strong and continue to work, improve and upgrade on yourself.

And Pray!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by jericco1(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
I mean you have to make sure that you have something outside to sustain you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Mopolchi: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
This op get metal for brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by LonelyWolfz: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Same thing a friend called to seek my opinion this week... Have been there before, things will look difficult initially, I almost run mad but Gods Grace came through. To the glory of God, today I pay my self times 6 of what they pay me back then..

If you’re not prepared for a rough and fresh start don’t quit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by cpu2006(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

ask your Yoruba friend to translate " WON TI N DIE" for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

You don't resign from your job to remain idle at home!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

NITDA Is Recruiting / Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 / Job Opening At Medecins Sans Frontieres – Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.