Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,639 members, 7,944,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” (712 Views)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / Ubi Franklin: I Attempted Suicide After Iyanya Left MMMG Same Week My Wife Left / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by Supersdotng: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ubi Franklin, has narrated his battle with depression, even though he was a billionaire.

Ubi was recently interviewed on Taymesan’s podcast, and he narrated his battle with depression way back in 2017, even though he had N2 billion sitting in his bank account.

According to Ubi, his marriage was in disarray and singer Iyanya had left his record label at the time. These and other things caused him depression in 2017.

Amidst the depression he experienced that year, he became a billionaire same year because some of his old investments had paid off.

Even though he was a billionaire at the time, the money he had wasn’t enough to make him happy.

Watch video Below
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnbu1VhrL0-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

MORE
https://supers.ng/ubi-franklin-i-had-over-n2-billion-in-2017-but-was-still-depressed/

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by nepapole(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iss a cold Zobo...

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by Facehumble(f): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2023
Share the money to the poor

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by gaby(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
Attention-seeker dey bait the next potential baby mama...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by habsydiamond(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na rich people dey get problem pass.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by everythinggirly(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
haba! For only one person? Abeg share the mula. sad

Contact me for your academic research writing services.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by kokoA(m): 11:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Now that we know that you are a billionaire I think your "depression" wee finish now abi undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by ZINNYBANKS: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Although money can't guarantee happiness but I can't have N2b and still be depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by wordbank(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Although money can't guarantee ur happiness but I can't have N2b and still be depressed.
You dey mind am?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin: “I Had Over N2 Billion In 2017 But Was Still Depressed” by Johnnyboy6757(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Supersdotng:
Ubi Franklin, has narrated his battle with depression, even though he was a billionaire.

Ubi was recently interviewed on Taymesan’s podcast, and he narrated his battle with depression way back in 2017, even though he had N2 billion sitting in his bank account.

According to Ubi, his marriage was in disarray and singer Iyanya had left his record label at the time. These and other things caused him depression in 2017.

Amidst the depression he experienced that year, he became a billionaire same year because some of his old investments had paid off.

Even though he was a billionaire at the time, the money he had wasn’t enough to make him happy.

Watch video Below
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnbu1VhrL0-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

MORE
https://supers.ng/ubi-franklin-i-had-over-n2-billion-in-2017-but-was-still-depressed/
comon getat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Bbnaija’s Bryan A Brand New Car(video) / Actress Uche Nancy Shares Miraculous Healing Journey From Kidney Tumor / Joe Lewis Biography: Yacht, Wife, Daughter, And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.