Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,623 members, 7,918,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise (1527 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / Lydia: 'You Want Me To Thank You For Sending Me 5k Or 10k? Give It To A Beggar' / How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by pansophist(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

There's nothing like insult here.

Almost all the comments are going in the same direction.

Your response to him is on point, you're just polite because I won't be.

It's like a uber driver toasting Genevieve Nnaji, then surprised she is not reciprocating as wanted. As you said, life na levels. There is probably a girl somewhere that loves this guy to stupor, but as usual, he no send her.

But somehow, for some forked up reason, he want make the girl send am just because he has the treasure he assumes she wants, which is, marriage. lol.

4 Likes

Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by Raalsalghul: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Raalsalghul:

It's because men are logical in everything else except when it comes to relationships with women.

While women are emotional in everything else except when it comes to relationships with men.

Hence in heterosexual relationships, a man's emotional side is triggered while for that of a woman, it's the logical side.

You see, at the dinner dates, the man might probably be thinking; shocked

"Oh she's the one for me".
"She'd make a good wife"
"She's homely, has a good smile/voice and a supple body"
"She's pretty" grin

While the woman's probably thinking;

"Can he take care of me, how's his finances?"
"What's his career like, hope he's going to be promoted and won't go broke in 5 years"
"What value can I gain from him, is he going to help my career, japa plans"
"Oh he's into I.T, they do make a lot of money" grin

And so on...

All the above is even worsened by the economic situation in Nigeria where everyone is struggling to survive.

Lol!

And it's the more reason folks should head to the red pill section and learn about their nature, that way you don't over invest your emotions/time/finances to your own detriment and will easily walk away from situations like this with a shrugged shoulders rather than the usual wailings here and there.

It'll also help you keep your emotional side in check when dealing with a woman, see the world the way she sees it which will in turn guide your actions.

Phewww! cheesy

What do I know self, there'll still be more wailings tomorrow so in hindsight this is just a waste of my time. grin

Just one of those days I felt like writing. grin

Wanted to reply the Op, then I remembered making the above post sometime last week. grin
Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by Killerbag36: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
She de give u all the signs say she be awashwo iphone 14 with designer work how come na u sa bi I wish u bucket to cry ur life eyes at the future bye u nre nothing bt just a victim to her doh...
Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
OP apart from the thick hips nd fair skin what other qualities did u see that made u come to the conclusion that u will like to wife this girl

Brilliant question bkos all I can see now is a guy liking a lady based on what he sees rather than the content of her character.

@Zeal0000007 you don't know this girl and you're not in a position to match what she's expecting at the moment, and from experience when a lady starts with give me give me rather than talk about matters like your values, plans for life, goals, your orientation on fidelity, your passion, your personality etc and you do same, guy na recipe for disaster. I don see this kind, outside good, inside no good.

Again I wouldn't draw straight conclusions on her, so you may as well interact with her and get to know what's her motive if it be sincere or not, but certain qualities in people just really gives them away.

But my brother sort out money issue before you enter love ooo,e no get as e be you go need am to make relationship work, even if the lady no like money.
Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by jesmond3945: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm still trying to find my true Match, the rib of my ribs, someone that will understand and see future with me , even as e no dey today, e no dey tomorrow, someone that will sow and ripe with me , someone that will love and respect me. I won't promise her heaven and earth, but inasmuch she remands with me, life will be comfortable.

I stumbled on this gal on Facebook, she's exact my spec, thick, big hips with big booty (big yansh) lol, young and fair in complexion and we are from the same state. the south south, and i so much like her and we are in the same town.

After talking on Facebook I asked for her contact and she gave it to me. I told her I will love to see her she said no problem. She gave me a day and where to meet (an eatery) but pals i must be honest , I didn't have a dime at the moment, I work offshore though as a trainee coming back home from work, i stayed at home for 7months no work no pay, I was broke at the moment. So I posted her that I'm not in town that as soon as I'm back I will meet her , she said no problem.

Since I didn't meet her at where she said we should meet , I resorted to chatting with her on WhatsApp since I noticed she was on WhatsApp. First time I demanded to know what she's into , be it schooling or she's learning a trade, she responded to me that she's tied infact she needs data to talk, suggesting that I should buy her data, I ignored . I got to understand that she's a women's fashion designer cos she do post most of their firm's designs , d firm looks very expensive not like your normal tailoring shop.

Equally got to understand that she uses iPhone 14 pro max and that's what she uses to upload her designs on WhatsApp , compared to me that uses ordinary android lol, but that isn't a problem.
Our chatting has not really been good , currently I saw from her status when she wrote " guys are no longer toasting me" and I respond I don't want guys toasting her and that my eyes is fixed on her infact that she's taken.

Before I could knew it she demanded for Christmas gift and new year, this is someone that barely meet me . And I responded that Christmas gift isn't the problem ,that I want us to meet so we could talk and know each other then I will get to tell her my intentions. She responded back that she demanded for Christmas gift not a date with me. since I said the gift isn't the problem do you know she sent in her account number immediately.

Pals since then I have not responded to her yet, pals the thing is heart breaking and worrisome , I really like this gal, she's exact what I need as a wife if God permit I will love to marry her. Why is she putting peanuts in front compared to plans I have in mind for her.

I see her as my wife , I watch her short videos everyday on my phone the ones she displays on WhatsApp status , but I will soon stop viewing her status.

This year I will be going for a 6months career license course and as soon as I get my license things will change.

Pals pls advice me on what to do, make I bon her, our conversation on WhatsApp is not really flowing well. Why is she so materialistic and it's obvious d iPhone 14 pro max she's using must have been given to her by one rich dude she's dating or was dating I guess , I just love her. Pls advice insults too is also welcome.
Lol how do you know you like her?
You are just lusting after her and she knows that. When she said nobody is toasting her, what she meant is nobody is giving her money. She is not stupid. She knows you want to Bleep, thats why she wants to know whether you have the money to keep her while she is your Bleep mate.

1 Like

Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by ZINNYBANKS: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
My own question is who invented the idea of giving women money .? And money for what exactly.? Honestly this my question is confusing but I need answers .
In early 1853-1950 this motive of giving women money is not in our book . so what went wrong now.? Ladies now see it as priority.
Re: Do I Consider Her As Online Beggar, It's Very Disappointing, Pals Pls Advise by Gerrard59(m): 3:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Nazgul:
You were jobless for 7 months without pay, you're currently at a very low period of your life cos you still don't have a dime on you, and rather than plan on how to improve your present situation, it's a girl whose sole purpose is to milk the little you don't have you're dying for.

Honestly, guys are the architects of their own problems

Hopefully many young Nigerian men know this quickly.

The story is either false or the OP is unemployed. How can out of 30 topics he has created, 29 are in the Romance section?

C'mon!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All These Boti Girls / Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Or A Guy That Has A Leaking Mouth? / On Valentine's Day My Girl Refused To Go Out WIth Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.