Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,139 members, 7,967,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook (22729 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Secretly Chatting Girlfriend With Fake Account / A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Psychopatheko: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bro I understand female tend to test you and even push you to the wall just to test you but I will advice you to calm down and take it step by step well I think she loves you just want to test you or probably looking for what to use against you but now you’re aware of the test you should now control the whole test but If you think the love is not there anymore breakup with her
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ZaddyJ: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:
My girlfriend uses fake account to chat me on Facebook

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

I just lost the love I had for instantly but I have to keep my cool ,

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

I just feel like her moves were childish and stupid
One year old relationship and she still dey test me to see what ?

You sef prank her back na! Must u slread Your dirty pants here in the public glare and view??
After all pranking is what is in vogue na
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by MoneySEASON: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

Just do what this guy said, especially the bolded.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Trilz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bro Calm.

If I where you I will monitor her WhatsApp before I break up with her.

I will check who she talks to and who she visit.
I will read all her whatsapp messages directly on my phone.

But if you can't do that.
Check my signature and whatsapp me ill teach you how to read anyone WhatsApp messages directly on your phone without them noticing.

NB: I'll teach you this for only 1k, you pay I teach..

Anybody is welcome to text me on WhatsApp for the training..
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

So u think that's enough reason to break up with her.
She just played loyalty prank on U.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Small boy trying so hard to make sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin once someone gives sensible advice,,, booooom he is a simp to u animals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And no, do not mistake me for ur mis*ble mother ok? I am not carrying infections like her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye

Hey beautiful

Mind if we can connect outside this forum?
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by cliqtips: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Lol...

You shouldn't be angry...

You should do the same by chatting her up with another account and if she fails, take your decision then grin
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by chatinent: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Why do I think it was after you checked the chat you started rejecting the other "girl" and playing loyalty?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ebenmosi360(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol, one chance
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by haconjy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Bros, it's normal cause, as a man, I did it too. It's called Wotowoto Test.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by simplesearch: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Two intermediates revelling in youthful ust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ednut1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Another angle if she doesn’t love you. She wont do all this

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by alizma: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

You are over reacting already. Keep calm and watch how she goes about it. She's probably in love with you and want to be sure you won't betray her.
If you still have access to the phone, use your phone to snap the chat on her phone, then chat her on the fake account, telling her that you have reconsider her love and have accept to meet her fix a meeting point with her and if she turned up to shame you for betraying her, show her the pix you snapped, then sit her down, talk to her and let her know that you love her. She only need assurance of your "davido"
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by PROPEACE: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

defman1010 please follow this advice pleaaase. I want to check something.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ebenmosi360(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
No mind am, na philanderer e be him true nature
Jozibrainz99:

So u think that's enough reason to break up with her.
She just played loyalty prank on U.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Keniwit(m): 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Na ur prob b dt
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Eraddray(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023

Omo... Ogba leleyii oo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Heffalump(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
@OP, the account is not fake, so long you have established that it belongs to your girlfriend. You need to know the difference between fake and real.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Quaddafi29: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
She is not testing you, she is looking for a way to end the relationship.leave her before she leaves u
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by hotspec(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Calm down. U're over reacting. I just did d dame thing. U only do that for someone you cherish. D lady wants to be double sure, and thanks u didnt fail. If she now decide to leave on her own, she can. But you too should plan for pay back after 6months

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
ebenmosi360:
No mind am, na philanderer e be him true nature

Just a little thing and he his here complaining.
I wonder the number of relationships he must have been into.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by ZooOga: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
"Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me "

OP, just play along and keep knacking her long and hard to work off the madness and sadness of her betrayal. Use up her mileage grin until she matures or leaves you for the next guy. These mind games be too much these days. At lease you will be satisfying your loins. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Enumerator(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Best advice!

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Dskillful(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yea.... You are over reacting, you can laugh it off. Try chatting her up with another account and see what happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by olaeffect(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2023

I can see you're one of those street girls who love SIMP boys that you can manipulate and deceive anyhow. You're angry cos I spoiled your market, but I won't stoop low to your level!

Your profile pic says it all... Kindly go and deal with your infections and fish smell before trying to trade words with [b]people that can feed your entire [/b]family. cheesy grin

All these coming from a nobody.
Nawa ooo, some nobody that cannot even afford a free profile is talking about feeding entire family.
Truly, talk is cheap.
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Godsown0: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Look no more this is the best u can do for now

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by SPAMBOX7: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
shocked

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by SPAMBOX7: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Do exactly what the first poster said. He too make sense. Cos that your bitch that is going the extreme to test you won't even think twice before she fcvcks another guy that promises her money. These bitches always wanna eat their cake and have it.. Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by kayneshed: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Okhuadams(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:

Your wahala, your trouble, your problem your pain, you solve it or you unsolved it. Too gain or you loose
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nothing wrong with that (my opinion) . Forgive her. Just a ploy to test you and see if you are only for her. It's called the "loyalty prank". Men play this game with their spouses too, so? Petty, but yeah, it's what it is. Love isn't love until it has been tested. Or maybe you have exhibited bouts of philandering or flirtatious characters in the past. What she needs at this point is reassurance. Keep reassuring her that you will always be there for her and confess your undying loyalty to her. In addition, live what you confess.

But then, how do you people just break up over flimsy reasons such as this one? Phew. This generation of relationships/marriages. Too impulsive and quick to throw in the towel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / What Is Love All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.