Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) (39798 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Ekiti State Student Dies In Boyfriend's Hostel In Osun Poly (Graphic Pix, Video) / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by BigYash: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are talking rubbish. This can only happen to a Corper that was a ju man in school.

When you are a rugged man in uni and enter this kind of school one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days ... No matter how big the demon is in them it recognises a bigger demon than it, trust me

Na dem go dey come clean your shoe sef... I am talking from experience.

Look at this ju man Corper... I can tell this one no get level all his life .

Eagle Wen dey fly no dey perch for water e get why..

If you know....
So make he go follow children dey do agbo matter? No na.. They are kids.. Moreover he dey serve na.. Even if na 01 from wherever he l.d.p from,he gat calm down ,make he serve jejely comot.. Maybe himsef go misbehave,cux children been dey like corpa well well before o. Thank God say no be delicate place them chuk am o.. Children don spoil finish.. See that epa for him back,wen still dey secondary school

5 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Minjim: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are talking rubbish. This can only happen to a Corper that was a ju man in school.

When you are a rugged man in uni and enter this kind of school one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days ... No matter how big the demon is in them it recognises a bigger demon than it, trust me

If you know....

."e ni ija obari nii perra re lokunrin"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Tokskob2008: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
Corper wan collect teacher of the year award by trying to force discipline and decorum into kids wey don lost their way long time ago....

If he was coded na those young thugs go dey buy beer for am everyday after school....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Seek redeployment ASAP.
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Dshocker(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2023
Corper and student dey drag girlfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2023
tooth4tooth:
The look of that student behind shows the kind of students the school breeds. They say dress the way you are addressed.

And for corpers and other intending corpers please when you are posted to all these public secondary schools ,be very careful how you deal with the students. They breed all sort of characters. I remember way back my secondary school was filled with such characters. Children of native doctors,army as well as the ones the parents were very influencial. The funny thing is those kid are not afraid of anyone and they were untouchable.
Just like corpers are sleeping with their girls too
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Toosure70: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2023
Not everybody can teach , reason we have faculties of education. There teaching methodology you know
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by indigenous234(f): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2023
You mean the female student on hijab !!

tooth4tooth:
The look of that student behind shows the kind of students the school breeds. They say dress the way you are addressed.

And for corpers and other intending corpers please when you are posted to all these public secondary schools ,be very careful how you deal with the students. They breed all sort of characters. I remember way back my secondary school was filled with such characters. Children of native doctors,army as well as the ones the parents were very influencial. The funny thing is those kid are not afraid of anyone and they were untouchable.
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by clinician2x: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

All these ju men talking rubbish... Guy better go make you no go suffer wetin you no know. I seen people like you tire all my years. They die anyhow because you never learned to mind your business.

You dey die easily . You are weak and anyone can tell because you talk too much

You be mumu.
Common shut ur dirty mouth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2023
sleek214:

I sure sey you never enter university or you never serve. You think these children send your rugedity? Na your type dem dey use count scores for cult war. Rugged man na who graduate alive from school oo no be who die during cult war. A real nigger knows when to lie low. Na fool dey show face anyhow and e go collect. Besides don't ever fight a mob, having served in a public secondary school, I can tell you the attackers are more than 8. From experience, let the kids know that they can't cross your path and also give them their way. Mutual respect will save you the embarrassment from juvenile gang mob attack
Leave am make e dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Shey the corper dey follow them drag girl ni?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Richarlison640(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Have you heard what really happened who knows he might dragging babe with one cultist among them or maybe he offended them somehow I don't think he's the only corper there so why him if he innocent as he look

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Gbemini(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

When you are a rugged man in uni and enter this kind of school one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days ... No matter how big the demon is in them it recognises a bigger demon than it, trust me I swear u no get sense

If you know....
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Gbemini(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=Gbemini post=120175449][/quote]i swear u no get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Richarlison640(m): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2023
Have you heard what really happened who knows he might be dragging babe with one of those cultist or maybe he offended them somehow I don't think he's the only corper there so why him if he is innocent as he look
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Octobertwentysix(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....

See MUMU talk, I bet you haven't even entered university let alone serve, for another Man land you wan come form hard Man you go just die troway

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2023
grin

He for beat them.
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Emola12(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Nah tinubu backyard ooo I wan see watin in wan talk
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by whippersnapper(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2023
omo my service Year i was just on my lane oh. i no find anybody trouble. me that was hurrying to finish to get a job. na greetings dey join me and the male. didn't even asked out any of their female students This one done go do pass himself

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2023
ebukajay184:
Corps Member Bleeds After Being Attacked By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1437038/corps-member-bleeds-attacked-secondary-school-students-osun-graphic-photo/
Terrorist state from the most educated region in the country

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2023
I hope say him no try to chyke d girlfriend of a cult boy.
Cult don enter secondary school these days.
Pclemenza:
Just wow. A corp member who decided to serve in a public school gets this treatment.
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by CheapHomes1: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....

Is that so? I didn't no that "one look in your eye and these little ants will know you have eaten souls all your days".

How did you "eat souls all your days"?

How is the corper a "ju man"?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Babydaddymateri(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2023
The question is what has he done to invoke the wrath of those kids ? Mind you, I'm not judging though; but he get some Corpers wey dey like carry work for head; just like one that flogged the whole class for ordinarymess when I was in JSS 1 that year - Corper oo

6 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by BESTScientist1: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2023
students are wonderful set of people. I taught in the one of Nigeria's dangerous villages. The villagers were amazed at what I did there to the glory of God. If I'm coming from my lodge to school students start running like craze people on the road. The rule is you get to school late you're in trouble, you see me walking fast and you're strolling you're in bigger trouble well my height may be a plus but the following things should be noted:
(1) You must be very disciplined
(2) Most importantly be the students' guy be their friend. when other corpers jump inside school bus to leave for fear of the unknown, I will wait back teaching SS1-3 maths from 2-6pm.
(3) I was the only corper that played football with the villagers and you needed to see the extremely special treatment I was given on those days, always two Sundays a month.
(4) My office as the Zonal coordinator was used to preach the gospel in the best of ways..... students came to me and asked sometimes, corper fantastic why does every corper call you Papa.
(5) Understand that the same discipline doesn't work for all students, be very sensitive to when the devil wants to use a student against you......I beat to the point. the village head called me and asked how do I do it that the news has spread everywhere. My leaving was a triumphant exit. I was so blessed that I dropped a lot for the corpers left behind and still went with two big travelling bags of gift. till today I miss that state.
sadly copers who tried being me were dealt with like this guy. Not my giant size but most of the victories where done on the kneels before stepping out

20 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Na corner Gbenga be dat, him own too much for the school, him too dey overdo like sey na him be our school principal and him too dey drag our girls with us. It serves him write

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Osun students no get joy at all... I served at Holy Trinity Grammar school ikirun 2016, imagine a female student telling me she want me to marry her, I thought she was joke untill this girl parents came to school and told the principal that she got pregnant for me, I was like can this be real, na ontop of the matter I did my passing out parade

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by ScamHunter: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

If you know....

And how do you know you're carrying the bigger demon?

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2023
If it's in the Eastern country of Biafra, the nigeria media will have tag it IPOB and Simon Ekpa's Dragons enforcing Biafra Revolutionary Force; then blame it on Mazi Nnamdi KANU (HRH) in their hostage.

Secondary school student kee u der.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2023
Even secondary school student that not sure of making their waec have the guts to attack a corner posted to their school to assist them? They should be punished severely
Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2023
You leave your service way dem send you go dey drag kpekus with ur students!

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Mind your business. I don't know why you jumen are always quick to give an opinion on something you know nothing about

Mind your business and stick to your lane

Don't get carried away.

Bye

I pity you.

There is a difference between bravery and foolishness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Bleeds After Attack By Secondary School Students In Osun (Graphic) by Gadafii: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Informant dey find info

Na die you go die las las

Put call no wetin sup for oghara

U go die las las
you go gre drop your name and control make i put calls for that same oghara?

No go put your mama for perpetual wailing, stubborn fly
Who sabi your papa for streets angry grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Test Your IQ: Solve This Question In 10 Seconds / Hilarious. #oaustories Now Trending On Twitter / Are People With 3rd Class & Pass Certificates Useless?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.