Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,201 members, 7,887,523 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:06 AM

Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? (1849 Views)

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Eliza101: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2023
I need your help please, I am a 26 year old female virgin, who is ready to lose her virginity. What am I waiting for?? ....
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by incandescentena: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2023
undecided

#Firstlies - your typed English looks more of a pure born and bred Nigerian

#Secondlies - You claim to know how pussay sex feels like but you claim to be a Virgin

#Thirdlies - You are a male with very hairyballs claiming to be female

etc...
BTW
If I understood your post properly, it means you are a clout chaser

Ps: There's no possibility of seeing an unopened 26 years old PUSSAY in the whole of United state as of today in this Social media influenced society

If you were in Africa, I would have believed your true-lies

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by sonofthunder: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Eliza101:
I need help please, I am a 26 year old female virgin, should I just lose my virginity already. What am I waiting for?? I don't want to die a virgin.
I was born and raised in America and never had a boyfriend....

You want to join those that are regretful and shaming those that kept what they lost wrongly/prematurely right?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by CallmeTrinity: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Question should be should you hurry up and get some sense and self respect

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Truvelisback(m): 6:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Eliza101:
I need help please, I am a 26 year old female virgin, should I just lose my virginity already. What am I waiting for?? I don't want to die a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by samiabigail: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2023
make una no take this op serious na clout chaser undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Romanoff(f): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Will losing it put money in your pocket?

There's nothing on the street o. Keep your thing till you're married.

E get why o.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Mjshexy(f): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2023
Eliza101:
And why exactly do you want to lose your priceless asset?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Goodlady(f): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2023
Eliza101:
Are you getting married soon? If not, keep your virginity till marriage.
Meanwhile, you typed like a boy. No sane female ll create a bashing thread for herself. I can't imagine myself asking this mumu question

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by JASONjnr(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2023
You go open thread taya....

You previously asked if it is ideal for a lady to sex just a man for the rest of her life...

And you're opening another one asking nonsense...

If na konji deh disturb you, go and quench it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Boydehot: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Eliza101:

if you are actually a virgin please keep it.
i do adore and praise virgin.
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by everythinggirly(f): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Go and marry at once, no time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Sweetvie: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2023
Go get yourself a boyfriend or husband undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by VinnyBaba: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2023
Where is Jeromestarks, the Analyst? sad

Come and see Female Virgin dey Waste for hia oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by VinnyBaba: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Meanwhile, you typed like a boy. No sane female ll create a bashing thread for herself. I can't imagine myself asking this mumu question

Wetin Concern you?

Are you the owner of her Towtow? sad

The Babe wants it Sampled! Leave Her Alone! angry
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Goodlady(f): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Wetin Concern you?

Are you the owner of her Towtow? sad

The Babe wants it Sampled! Leave Her Alone! angry
Sampler ni. The person should beware

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Sofria abi jennyclay abi fati, must you go to this extent just to display to the whole world that you're an inch close to meno-stop now? lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by jeromestarks: 11:41am On Jan 19, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Based on careful observation, I think the op is a male.
I hereby debunk his claims.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Eliza101: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

I'm not getting married soon....but I'm interested in sex.
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Dshocker(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eliza101:
I need your help please, I am a 26 year old female virgin, who is ready to lose her virginity. What am I waiting for?? ....

Once you get to the airport, take a taxi to cele express, if you get there, take a bike or keke coming to Ago palace road, drop at Green Field Estate, then call me.

Do not disappoint me!

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Smartguyboy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Eliza101: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Once you get to the airport, take a taxi to cele express, if you get there, take a bike or keke coming to Ago palace road, drop at Green Field Estate, then call me.

Do not disappoint me!

You're not serious. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin!!!! Do virgins make men aroused?

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Dshocker(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eliza101:

You're not serious. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin!!!! Do virgins make men aroused?

Virgins na better bush meat....

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Goodlady(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
Eliza101:

I'm not getting married soon....but I'm interested in sex.
Go to prostitutes naa
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by compton11(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
Go and Marry
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Divoc19(f): 1:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Not all men o. Some men/boys reject virgins. They claim it is strenuous
VinnyBaba:

1 Like

Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Kipaji: 2:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Goodlady:

How would you ask the question if you were in his/her shoe?
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by Streetmovement(m): 4:36am On Jan 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Please hurry up 😋
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by imagrg(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Are you mentally stable?
Re: Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity? by LittleBigDick(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2023
Lose your virginity and be free
You're no longer a child anymore
Explore freely

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Month Is officially International *no Bra* Month!! / Nairaland Ladies Are Hypocrites / Still Not Had Sex Since I Was Born. Worries Over First Girl To Have Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.