Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,142 members, 7,987,975 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

10 Commandment I Dont Seems to understand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Commandment I Dont Seems to understand (730 Views)

Christians And Addiction: 5 Facts About Addiction That You Need To Understand / The 1st Commandment I Am The Lord Thy God! Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods But Me" / (law) Levites Have Commandment To Receive Tithe, Pastors Tday Were Not Commanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandment I Dont Seems to understand by iz2much: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2011
"Thou shalt not steal!"
But what if he stole from me?
and
"Thou shalt not kill!"
But what if he's tryin' to kill me?
Re: 10 Commandment I Dont Seems to understand by movicy(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2011
thou shalt not steal still remain constant no matter d case might be thief is thief,and in terms of killing,do no kill or murder but if there is an attempt 2 get u killed run away than plan 2 kill d person
Re: 10 Commandment I Dont Seems to understand by rezzy: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
movicy:

thou shalt not steal still remain constant no matter d case might be thief is thief,and in terms of killing,do no kill or murder but if there is an attempt 2 get u killed run away than plan 2 kill d person
Look at this scenerio, if an armed man comes to your house, and starts killing everybody one by one, if you have the opporunity to kill him before he gets to you wont you do that? I will kill him sharp sharp, no time wastingl him before he gets to you wont you do that? I will kill him sharp sharp, no time wasting

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Princess: What I' D Change About My Country. / . / Do Rccg Pastors Make Vows During Ordination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.