Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,789 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? (353 Views)

Meet Sunday Erhabor: Policeman Who Has Never Shot A Single Person Since 1992 / I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom / Dino Melaye: "Nigerians Have Been Printing Posters For Me, I've Not Done Any" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? by David160(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2023
Compared to 2019, by this time every one was Atikulated.

But now.. No one is planning to vote for him.

Those I met when I went to collect pvc here in Enugu.. Said that he should rest and allow the south to rule.

Tinubu is no where here... His name is like a disease to most easterners.
Re: Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? by BigSarah(f): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2023
David160:
Compared to 2019, by this time every one was Atikulated.

But now.. No one is planning to vote for him.

Those I met when I went to collect pvc here in Enugu.. Said that he should rest and allow the south to rule.

Tinubu is no where here... His name is like a disease to most easterners.

Lmao, if you were in the SW it'll be believable.

Atiku is a household name in the SESS
Re: Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? by FatherOfJesus: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2023
BigSarah:

Tinubu is also a household name, doesn't mean he will be voted for.
Yoi lack the understanding of what the Op is trying to say
Re: Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? by David160(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2023
BigSarah:

This same SE I live in?
Re: Is It Weird That I've Not Met A Single Person Planning To Vote For Atiku? by Ekpeitit(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2023
That's because you don't live in Nigeria, you probably live in IPOBLAND.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Chrisitanity Under Threat: What Can Must Do / Lagos Obidients Putting Lagos On Standstill For Peter Obi (video) / Naira Scarcity: People Are Suffering all Because Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.