Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tinubu Will Loose This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Loose This Election. (550 Views)

I Think Russia Will Loose This War / How Biafra Will Loose In a Referendum / Seven Reasons The UGM Will Loose This Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by bender79: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu will loose this election whether urchins like it or not. Tinubu's momentum is falling drastically. I must confess that Atiku is building momentum even though I am obidient, I must say that Atiku has the spread more than the old man from iragbiji

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by Naira20: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu will drag Atiku down with him
bender79:
Tinubu will loose this election whether urchins like it or not. Tinubu's momentum is falling drastically. I must confess that Atiku is building momentum even though I am obidient, I must say that Atiku has the spread more than the old man from iragbiji

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by donphilopus: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2023
Since you don't like him then you should be happy. Why are you crying on his behalf?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by Yaribanzaonic: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2023
The election from inception has always been between Atiku and Peter OBI.

Thiefnubuu and his media team are attacking everybody and becoming a big Nuisance in this election period. Funny enough, when Atiku is interviewed he proffers solutions..same with Peter OBI and even Kwankwaso. But thiefnubuu is busy mudslinging and threatening opponents and their supporters. The idiotic thiefnubuu doesn't even understand that losing OSUN and EDO demystified him and exposed him to be a useless strategist. Propaganda doesn't put food in people's mouths.

The Election is between OBI and Atiku. Thiefnubuu is just a CLOWN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by Sannisege: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2023
Olodo OP. It's "lose" not "Loose".
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by donphilopus: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
The election from inception has always been between Atiku and Peter OBI.

Thiefnubuu and his media team are attacking everybody and becoming a big Nuisance in this election period. Funny enough, when Atiku is interviewed he proffers solutions..same with Peter OBI and even Kwankwaso. But thiefnubuu is busy mudslinging and threatening opponents and their supporters. The idiotic thiefnubuu doesn't even understand that losing OSUN and EDO demystified him and exposed him to be a useless strategist. Propaganda doesn't put food in people's mouths.

The Election is between OBI and Atiku. Thiefnubuu is just a CLOWN.

Coming from a teenager who did 100 naira data subscription from the feeding money his mom gave to him.

A normal adult wouldn't type the trash you typed above. How would a normal human being say someone with 21 state governors, majority national assembly members, someone who defeated governors, ministers, a sitting VP, an incumbent Senate President and other bigwigs to clinch his party's ticket isn't in the race? If you're an adult, then you're a disgrace.
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by bender79: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2023
donphilopus:

Coming from a teenager who did 100 naira data subscription from the feeding money his mom gave to him.

A normal adult wouldn't type the trash you typed above. How would a normal human being say someone with 21 state governors, majority national assembly members, someone who defeated governors, ministers, a sitting VP, an incumbent Senate President and other bigwigs to clinch his party's ticket isn't in the race? If you're an adult, then you're a disgrace.
Oga stop stating this criminal structure. If obi is inconsequential you won't be here everyday fighting obi everyday. I have been to the east and north central in the past 2 months I have scarcely come across a Tinubu voter

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by donphilopus: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Oga stop stating this criminal structure. If obi is inconsequential you won't be here everyday fighting obi everyday. I have been to the east and north central in the past 2 months I have scarcely come across a Tinubu voter

If Tinubu has no supporters then you should be happy not angry.

When you say north central I hope Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Kwara ain't included?! Because most of my Ebira and Nupe friends are rooting for him.

BTW, if you're so sure Peter Obi would win the north central, can we stake maybe 200k a week to election? We can use any of Mynd44 or Seun as our escrow. I hate noise.!
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by bender79: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2023
donphilopus:

If Tinubu has no supporters then you should be happy not angry.

When you say north central I hope Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Kwara ain't included?! Because most of my Ebira and Nupe friends are rooting for him.

BTW, if you're so sure Peter Obi would win the north central, can we stake maybe 200k a week to election? We can use any of Mynd44 or Seun as our escrow. I hate noise.!
Tinubu will not win this election he does not have the spread. Peter obi will be competitive in all the regions except north west and north east.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by donphilopus: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
Tinubu will not win this election he does not have the spread. Peter obi will be competitive in all the regions except north west and north east.

I just gave you a sweet offer to make free 200k after a winner is declared. Why not stake your 200k?
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by bender79: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2023
donphilopus:

I just gave you a sweet offer to make free 200k after a winner is declared. Why not stake your 200k?
I don't need your stinking drug money. Tinubu will not win this election.
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by Yaribanzaonic: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
Just imagine what a so called adult is saying. To be a thiefnubuu supporter isn't rocket science. Just be a foool and you qualify.

donphilopus:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by donphilopus: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2023
bender79:
I don't need your stinking drug money. Tinubu will not win this election.

See your comment in 2019. But because it's Tinubu who you love to hate, Buhari no longer has key to who succeeds him even though he has gone to the core north to campaign for his party's candidate. February 25th isn't far anyways. grin cheesy

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by DMerciful(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Use your head, can he buy Nigeria in their millions like he bought delegates?
donphilopus:

Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by bender79: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2023
donphilopus:

See your comment in 2019. But because it's Tinubu who you love to hate, Buhari no longer has key to who succeeds him even though he has gone to the core north to campaign for his party's candidate. February 25th isn't far anyways. grin cheesy
check my past records I was an APC and Buhari supporter bit you people decided to toy with our lives and because of hate and tribalism you want to plunge us into abyss with a man who is not physically and mentally fit. Shame on you
Re: Tinubu Will Loose This Election. by Toosure70: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Na human being post this?

(1) (Reply)

States Where Obi Will Not Get 20 Percent / SEERS 2025: Next Pandemic Deadlier Than COVID19 Underway(video) / Emir Of Dutse Endorsed Peter OBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.