Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each (10437 Views)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Had An Accident (Photos) / We Were Paid N2,500 To Bomb Yola Barracks – Arrested Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by musiwa48: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2011
beaf keep your mouth shut.

After Nigeria government ignore the international community , who warn nigeria government all because of selfish interest. Indication have shown you , there was danger ahead about the satellite picture. Jonathan/ David mark and his so call senators should be blamed for this.

Even ban kim moon went to Benin republic. How can everybody around the world be telling you lie.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS90KFYD61jb4_VNxJKP79q6kJ71bvLWH-HpLUmQB817kMADBpobw[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/496604_zzzzdd_jpgf6ef0f545dd8cbfb4e7a8f2102e4d6c7
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by ljila(f): 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2011
honeric01:

Make it 10million pounds and I'll consider.

My one and only target remains THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY not when it's empty o.

I don't mind doing it samson style.
Lol i dey feel you dude grin and i share your anger towards our lawmakers, but we Nigerians have a fault as well i believe. We haven't really made them accountable for the poitical offices we put them in, so we need to come up with a method to do that which doesn't involve blood shed imo. smiley
musiwa.,.:

beaf keep your mouth shut.

After Nigeria government ignore the international community , who warn nigeria government all because of selfish interest. Indication have shown you , there was danger ahead about the satellite picture. Jonathan/ David mark and his so call senators should be blamed for this.

Even ban kim moon went to Benin republic. How can everybody around the world be telling you lie.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS90KFYD61jb4_VNxJKP79q6kJ71bvLWH-HpLUmQB817kMADBpobw[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/496604_zzzzdd_jpgf6ef0f545dd8cbfb4e7a8f2102e4d6c7

Sorry but i don't get your point. Care to expand please? smiley

PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO ACTUALLT VOWED TO MAKE THE COUNTRY UNGOVERNABLE FOR OUR PRESIDENT? Thanks
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Angelphine(f): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
Abayomin70:

pls send it to my account and i will fall in and bomb any thnig u ask me to do
jeez!!! grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by pinkrex(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2011
Blames in this country is a plausible deniability to our leaders, They keep passing it on undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by fyomer: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ghanians are so lucky to have low % of muslims.
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by pinkrex(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
fyomer:

Ghanians are so lucky to have low % of muslims.

Shush! They solved their problems by Revolution!

J rollings to thank cool cool cool
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by fyomer: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
this was why i support Saudi to deport not just the illegal Nigerians, but the real legal once,cause this big wigs somehow sponssor this rats,(or else they would stigmatize their country)
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by teeceexx: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2011
N10m? will they spend it with dem 70 virgins/Houries grin
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by 1luvkipsus: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2011
This is the amount they are promised but when the deal is done, no one pays any money to any family. its all deceit!!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by dublinkmy6: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2011
Are they "killing" and "dying" for Allah or for the bloody cash? What sort of "good" religion would be used to maim innocent lives and also causing national instability?
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Kenyy: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2011
It is painful that most nigerians hardly see the connection between POVERTY AND CRIME. Let's go there:
FACT NUMBER 1
Minimum Wage=#18,000
12 Months' Minimum Wage=#18,000*12=#216,000
40 Years' Minimum Wage=#18,000*12*40=#8,640,000

FACT NUMBER 2
Policeman Who Died In Active Service=Immediate Eviction Of Family From Police Quarters + 10 Years Waiting Game For Family To Get What Is Due Them.

FACT NUMBER 3
ONE BOKO HARAM= Immediate #10,000,000 To Immediate Family.

FACT NUMBER 4(Watch Out For More Facts)
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Kenyy: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2011
Constable's One Month Salary<#30,000;
Constable's 30 Years Salary<#30,000 * 12*30=#10,800,000

BOKO HARAM ONE DAY PAY=#10,000,000
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by chakaz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
Kenyy:

Constable's One Month Salary<#30,000;
Constable's 30 Years Salary<#30,000 * 12*30=#10,800,000

BOKO HARAM ONE DAY PAY=#10,000,000
Kenyy:

It is painful that most nigerians hardly see the connection between POVERTY AND CRIME. Let's go there:
FACT NUMBER 1
Minimum Wage=#18,000
12 Months' Minimum Wage=#18,000*12=#216,000
40 Years' Minimum Wage=#18,000*12*40=#8,640,000

FACT NUMBER 2
Policeman Who Died In Active Service=Immediate Eviction Of Family From Police Quarters + 10 Years Waiting Game For Family To Get What Is Due Them.

FACT NUMBER 3
ONE BOKO HARAM= Immediate #10,000,000 To Immediate Family.

FACT NUMBER 4(Watch Out For More Facts)
And so bloody what? Can u sacrifice ur life for such amount so that other people or ur family can enjoy the so called pay?
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by donem: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

how do they get the money to pay those drugged armajiris  
Northerners are showing what they are made of   angry angry angry angry
might be MB,SULTANS,EMIRS could be involved as a result of their denied birth right to rule nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Fornorth(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
T
Beaf:

This is either boko haram or an arsehole. cool

even if i dont know you but i know with out doubt gen buhari is far more handsome more inteligent and more richer then the whole of your lazy haters family if u are not gorilla show us your pic .losser
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by bamosagie(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2011
Abeg, no show ur picture o, boko haram(suicde bombers) go follow ur image round town, i pity anybody wey u resemble, or wey resemble u.
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Olutozn54(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2011
They wil al BURN IN HELL
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by chronique(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2011
tanko yakassai,sarah jubril,adamu ciroma,atiku abubakar,ibb should be held responsible!!!!

"those who make peaceful change impossible will make violent changes inevitable" - atiku abubakar(at the nicon hilton hotel with ibb,ciroma,yakassai and others in attendance)

"we will make this country ungovernable for him if he(jonathan) contests the elections" - tanko yakassai in an interview with(the sun or national life. i cant really remember but i know i read it).

i think these are the pple sponsoring terrorism in nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2011
boko haram - ready to die for their cause whether wrong or right

beef - ready to die for GEJ weather wrong or right

boko haram - faceless

beef - faceless

boko haram - starts with letter 'b'

beef - starts with letter 'b'

Whats the difference between the two? shocked
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by pinkrex(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
greateros:

boko haram - ready to die for their cause whether wrong or right

beef - ready to die for GEJ weather wrong or right

boko haram - faceless

beef - faceless

boko haram - starts with letter 'b'

beef - starts with letter 'b'

Whats the difference between the two? shocked

No basis for comparison at all, Is he killing people?
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by TheEngr: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Wow this definitely has foreign hands lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2011
pinkrex:

No basis for comparison at all, Is he killing people?

YES!

U dont kill people by bombs and bullets alone. You can also kill the masses thru misinformation - Beef is an adept in that.

You can kill people thru defamation of character - Beef is a master in that art!

Tell him to leave General Buhari alone! He should stop insulting a statesman!
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by pinkrex(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
greateros:

YES!

U dont kill people by bombs and bullets alone. You can also kill the masses thru misinformation - Beef is an adept in that.

You can kill people thru defamation of character - Beef is a master in that art!

Tell him to leave General Buhari alone! He should stop insulting a statesman!

What makes him a statesman angry angry
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by deols(f): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2011
[size=25pt]of what benefit is the 10 million naira after their death.[/size]. A very silly reason to commit suicide.
Re: Boko Haram: Suicide Bombers Were Paid N10m Each by oyewolestephen(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
those idiot are wasting there lives because of chicken change

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Negotiate With Subsidy Cabal - Okonjo-iweala / Jonathan Moves To Save Al-makura, Meets Nasarawa Lawmakers / Sabo Nanono: Nigerian Seeks $1 Billion Loan To Boost Mechanised Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.