Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,152 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine (377 Views)

Sure 3odds It's Genuine Test And See The Lord's Goodness / Still Doubting Our TBH Forex Trading.... / Are You Still Doubting Cashgist? Its Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine by pvicky(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2023
Attached to this post is the screenshot of my chat, this morning on telegram with my referral.

Believe me, at first I doubt the possibility. Then I decided to take the risk.

Believe me. Not everyone we come across on nairaland are scammer, some are still sincere and have the fear of God in them. Thank you tebi for introducing me to this crypto-currency platform..

Read below

Just by earning in the virtual world of NFTs

There are thousands of minters of NFTs who need their works to be publicised and these way their NFT work is recognised and valued in the blockchain industry.... What meta ocean does is to help these minters do that. In return they collect payment. Now metaocean needs different IP address to show that truly these NFTs are being recognised. That's where you and I come in. We click on different NFTs. 10 per day in this case and as we click it's like using out USDT to buy and then we submit which is like selling back. In doing this we get commission in USDT into our Meta ocean TRC20 wallet address.
The NFTs are programmed to give you 0.6% of your USDT for every click.
So basically your deposited usdt you use it to click NFTs which you then submit back and automatically you get 0.6% of the amount of USDT used.

Here are the requirements for work

1. You will need to have a minimum of 58 USDT ( it can be more depending on how much you wish to earn) to mint your NFTs. Please note the money will be in your account, nobody is collecting your money. You can decide to withdraw it or leave it to mint NFTs every day.
2. You must be ready to work everyday
3. You must have Telegram app
4. You must have an online wallet e.g Binance
5. Don't jump the gun anything you don't understand ask me
6. You must be committed to the cause.

For more information you can reach me on my WhatsApp
+2348134842640. Even if you decide to video call me I am ready to grant you one on one chat.

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine by jimmyolasun: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
pvicky:
Attached to this post is the screenshot of my chat, this morning on telegram with my referral.

Believe me. Not everyone we come across on nairaland are scammer, some are still sincere and have the fear of God in them. Thank you tebi for introducing me to this crypto-currency platform..

Read below

There are thousands of minters of NFTs who need their works to be publicised and these way their NFT work is recognised and valued in the blockchain industry.... What meta ocean does is to help these minters do that. In return they collect payment. Now metaocean needs different IP address to show that truly these NFTs are being recognised. That's where you and I come in. We click on different NFTs. 10 per day in this case and as we click it's like using out USDT to buy and then we submit which is like selling back. In doing this we get commission in USDT into our Meta ocean TRC20 wallet address.
So basically your deposited usdt you use it to click NFTs which you then submit back and automatically you get 0.6% of the amount of USDT used.

1. You will need to have a minimum of 58 USDT ( it can be more depending on how much you wish to earn) to mint your NFTs. Please note the money will be in your account, nobody is collecting your money. You can decide to withdraw it or leave it to mint NFTs every day.

+2348134842640. Even if you decide to video call me I am ready to grant you one on one chat.

any telegram group where participants interact?
Re: Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine by pvicky(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Yes! you can join us through the telegram platform
@MetaOceanAngelica
Tell her penpusher refer you and you will be link to the administration platform for more information...
Re: Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine by pvicky(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
jimmyolasun:

any telegram group where participants interact?

Yes! you can join us through the telegram platform
@MetaOceanAngelica
Tell her penpusher refer you and you will be link to the administration platform for more information...
Re: Are You Still Doubting? Believe Me It's Genuine by XAUBulls: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
pvicky:

Read below

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Exchange My Paypal Fund..? / NFT For Free / Best 5 Car Vinyl Wraps Factories China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.