Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,972 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi (57631 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by emezuo17: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
Praktikals:
Why is Peter Obi always putting on black cloth? Something tells me this guy is the grand patron of Okija shrine
. We have been brainwashed to see anything and everything black as evil, black is my favorite colour too, if I am to hold a public office tomorrow, I will wear more of black than any other colour.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by casualobserver: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi or no Peter Obi, it is disgusting and obnoxious for you to be so fat and wear mini skirt. Nobody wants to see that shit

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by jibrilELsudan: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
SHE THINK SEY PITOBI WILL FALL FOR HER CELLULITE LEGS THEN SHE GO CUM ACCUSE PITOBI OF RAPE

HER PLAN NO WORK

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by delishpot: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
She is selling market codedly. Those are her selling points.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
How do Expect a Married Hook up Harlot to Dress ?
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Psalmistproject: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wickedfact:

You are a foolish Kanu ipob supporter pretending to be Obidient.
When Peter Obi was wearing long clothes, you were still in UGM training school in the bush undergoing training on how to slap your parents on Mondays.
Thank God for Nigerian Army that smoked you out like Kanu's dog.

Obi wore this long one to meet with her so he could hide his erection.

Obi prick don stand like molue gear.

As an ipobite and also Obidient you made me laugh I swear grin
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by antibullshit: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
All you people criticizing Anita are hypocrites ! If you don't have anything better to say please shut up!
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Swaelyf(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
i think it was a chance meeting, she was about to leave the place saw him and ran to take pictures because she left immediately
meobizy:
I’ll write it off as her been an entertainer. Honestly, she should have dressed for the occasion. Stylists are a thing in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Married or not, once an ashawo; always an ashawo.

And ashawo must use any opportunity wey im get to sell market.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by prophetfire: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Opportuneke:
Very indecent attention seeking old layer.
Anita went to advertise her market.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by ukaface(f): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
I don learn new one

Go and sit down in the wilderness
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by SodiumValproate: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Naira20:
The picture sef gave her away.

Look at the body of the so-called "Peter Obi"
That's not how his cloth is sewn.

APC Photoshop apprentice

That said,
The useless girl loves attention
Ndi PeterObi stylist et Analyst. Weeehdon grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by davidl7: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Idleness no good.

una no get work.

She looks good and formal.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Belleful: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wickedfact:

You are a foolish Kanu ipob supporter pretending to be Obidient.
When Peter Obi was wearing long clothes, you were still in UGM training school in the bush undergoing training on how to slap your parents on Mondays.
Thank God for Nigerian Army that smoked you out like Kanu's dog.

Obi wore this long one to meet with her so he could hide his erection.

Obi prick don stand like molue gear.

Hahaha
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by hopexter(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
xquire:
My is that Nigerians should vote for Tilumbu APC
Renewal our hope in a corrupt Nigeria, it's part of our identity, international fraud, money laundering, organised narcotics syndicate.
Let's vote for the candidate that represents all these and more to properly represent us on a global scale. Tilumbu is our President, on his mandate I stand gidigba!!

We need Alpha Beta to replace FIRS and MC Olomo as Speaker Lagos State house of Assembly and El Rufai as National Security Adviser.

Let Drug and Corruption reign.

The drugs and corruption is already reigning in Anambra for decades. The home of drug lords and pushers awaiting death penalties in other countries they developed grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Amalekki: 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
Feb 25 una go rest

We remember the Articulate nonsense clout chasing of 2019
grin
I swear! I remember that Atikulate and Obidient time and it's funny the way those accounts just disappeared right after the election despite the 100% confidence cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by DLivingAncestor: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hahahahaha

The Daughters of Eve at it again grin and this time na Anita Joseph

Olosho trying to market her wares

Once a SLÛT , always a SLÛT
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by FullBlastLight: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Praktikals:
Why is Peter Obi always putting on black cloth? Something tells me this guy is the grand patron of Okija shrine

Obi wears black cloth in 19 out of 20 days!

Unlike Tinubu & Atiku whose minds are full of thorns & thistles!

Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by zedegit: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
NewsLand:

Source: Instagram

Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by godofuck231: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
This is what happens when you take a prostitutte out in day light , all they think about is night market
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2023
See as Obi look like tata.......

: grin

See obi face like sour Ofe owerri

Bitch ass presidential candidate
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by GEEBITE: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2023
Blazer,turtleneck and lemon slippers. The summary
of classlessness.
NewsLand:

Source: Instagram
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Kobicove(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2023
Did she specifically wear it to go meet him or is it that it was an unplanned meeting?
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Nijerialove: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2023
Tbh anita joseph is beautiful af but a slut and bit of a b#tch like a lot of women are b#tches.Anita joseph husband is ugly af and a bit of a cuck.Anita joseph should date me and anita joseph should nijeria permanently.
Re: Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi by Nijerialove: 5:35am On Oct 07, 2023
Tbh anita joseph is beautiful af but a slut and bit of a b#tch like a lot of women are b#tches.Anita joseph husband is ugly af no homo and a bit of a cuck.Anita joseph should date me man and anita joseph should nijeria permanently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.