Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,619 members, 7,898,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Alleged Drug Trafficking: NDLEA Has No Power To Prosecute Me, Kyari Tells Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Drug Trafficking: NDLEA Has No Power To Prosecute Me, Kyari Tells Court (126 Views)

Only AGF, EFCC Can Prosecute Me For N1.38billion Bribe" Ganduje To Kano Gov't / I Hid Like A Rat During Kuje Prison Attack, DCP Kyari Tells Court / Why EFCC Could Not Prosecute Me Despite Allegations Of Corruption – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Drug Trafficking: NDLEA Has No Power To Prosecute Me, Kyari Tells Court by thequesttimes1(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2023
The detained Deputy Commissioner of Police, DCP, Abba Kyari has challenged the powers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to prosecute him.

He is currently standing trial for some drug trafficking allegations at the Federal High Court, Abuja.

Kyari, who hitherto headed the Police Intelligence Response Team, IRT, is on trial for allegedly tampering with cocaine that was seized from two convicted drug peddlers- Chibunna Patrick Umeibe and Emeka Alphonsus Ezenwanne.

He is answering to an eight-count charge the NDLEA preferred against him and four members of his team; ACP Sunday J. Ubia, ASP Bawa James, Insp. Simon Agirigba and Insp. John Nuhu.

(1) (Reply)

The Yoke Around Nigeria’s Neck / Happy To See The Idps Coming Out For The Student Townhall Meeting With PO (VIDEO / Nlanders I Need Guidance Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.