Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:34 AM

Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man (11498 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Tycyborg(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Honjoshy4u:

Stop sounding like 'Tinubu'. It is waste of time having this conversation with you.
Go hustle make money and liv gifts for your wife; if you have any .

Yes I love the fact I sound like him and I wish I could have the same influence like him despite how much I hate politics but I like this you say about me. I am not filled with hate but truth.
You should be the one to free yourself from your delusional mental slavery. Obi cubana is rich and lot of riches are added to him... That's is the rich I want and I. Your life the richness you wish for is what you will get just like the one you uttered ... Simple
I saved this so I can show people how hate can make one sound stupid and close minded
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by Probz(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
The idea that financially well-to-do men who don’t even need handouts are the sole creators of life as-opposed to the woman who carries the baby for 3/4 of a year and breastfeeds it (and often raises it single-handedly) is laughable.
Re: Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man by englishmart(m): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
priscaoge:
Ịnụkwa akụkọ undecided undecided Everything is an issue to this WOKE GENERATION! Abeg rest undecided

A na kogheri
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Last Minute Christmas Shopping Items? / Hand Of Hope : A Touching Moment Captured On Lens! / I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.