Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 PM

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport (48420 Views)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. / My Ex Bf Friend Is Seriously Coming After Me / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by priscaoge(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ndị urgent 2k take note cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ogah23(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
[color=#990000][/color] nice one e sweet oooh grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

like 5k can't get u lunch or smtn? why are u Nigerian girls so ill mannered, self entitled and unappreciative?

Worst case scenario should be thanks bt I don't need it I'm fine and comfortable cos I work or have parents. Then still get to know each other better if interested.

U want him to send u 100m cos u are queen of England?? undecided grin

10 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Ayomide11111: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Broke men are the most shameless people living on earth. I'm allergic to broke and wretched men. I hate broke men like Kilode!

How can you sue a lady because of ordinary 3k transport undecided. Shame!! Big shame!!

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Jennyclay, it was not the amount of that money that made the issue oo, but the intention of how she collected the money, a dubious intention, scam intention, stealing, 419. That is bad.... Hungry ladies and begging ladies everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by saphiere(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
christistruth01:

Name the Judge and the Court or it is fake News
You're wise.
Anything to rubbish women is welcome on seun forum.

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ghiloman28(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Way to go cheesy
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Thomthom(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Broke men Broke men, shey u Na dangote picking ni abi Na Otedola picking.mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Haveyoueatentod: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omo na to dey give girls wey no go visit me 3k be the new hustle update now o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by enesty77(m): 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
Someone gave you 5k when you're yet to give him anything and you say he is broke. YOU BE OLOSHO

6 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by DLivingAncestor: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where are those Daughters of Eve wey full Nairaland, dey call themselves FEMINISTSgrin

Oya make una come out oo

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by blowjohn(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Read the article again.
The premises here is Deceit.

Not tfare

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by alen4smith(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
How can you dupe a broke man ordinary 3k if shameless was a gender.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by doneback04: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
That how I ended up 2021 and send a lady 3k to come from uyo to pH then that the transport fair was around 1800, only for me to receive a call from her that money is too small that if I don't know she would make her hair before coming. It ended up her not coming and she not sending the money back.

So how which I went to hire a lawyer for 30k
That how I would have become 150k Richer, wisdom is profitable to direct

9 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by spencekat(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
popweezy:
Who else laughed out loud after reading the topic?
I first heard it on the radio.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ComeToJesus: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
walex2:
your story had k leg, how can someone sent you 5k without you sending your acct details? For sending you 5k what Services do you rendered to him? Are you also expecting more than 5k by concluding that he was broke

Bro, you dey reason o

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by DLivingAncestor: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

undecided
My Friend keep kwayet there

We know una type, you come online dey form nonsense forming but na una dey beg for d!ck up-and-down

Common sense no tell you make you comprehend the post wella, you no see say he sued her for DECEIT, when be say na wetin all of una dey so be that, collect the money and run

My friend go and find someone to bleep you jare

3 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by doneback04: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

I was jejely on my own, when one broke wretched man wanted to send me 5k, biko what can I do with 5k undecided? I just told him to
hold his nonsense 5k to himself, then I blocked him immediately.

Broke men everywhere!

Run oooo , I repeat Run ooo na them be this grin angry grin grin, hope your father is wealthy, financial woman

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Godsonkemz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
This will serve as a deterrent to all these low budget hookup girls.
The magistrate must have been a victim.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by imagrg(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Na you nor get money, na you dey form. And one useless boy go dey there they knack una steady without spending a dime. Una on top go dey feed am for a fvcking job well done.
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
u wey no broke na urgent 2k u dey drag.... U see ur life?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by jpride(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!
This girl na mumu.
How did the cash reflect in your account without u begging for it and sending your details to him?

....and how is someone who sent 5k seen as a broke guy?

Idiot

4 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by spencekat(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good judgement
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by XerXerz: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by IbroMaka(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
If this shit is true.... Then babes are in serious trouble going forward

Meanwhile..... Hire me to resolve your near impossible task(s).

Check my signature!
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

Go and make your own money. Simple

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by bolacode: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Elock1:
Guy by now u suppose know say all these people na guys way nairaland dey use to pose as toxic girls just to find engagement and prolong the thread.. No dey answer them now

A ma fó e lépòn dànù.
Must u say everything?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
doneback04:

Run oooo , I repeat Run ooo na them be this grin angry grin grin, hope your father is wealthy, financial woman
looooool a lady dat comes from a wealthy family will not talk like that...

2 Likes

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Konjiboii: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
Omo God go bless that judge ,so this girls format don cast finally finally , if you are not showing up then don't make promises, awon o ya. Now my guy go drink pepper soup and small stout still carry another control inside the money.
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by GloriousGbola: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
The beauty of transfer if the story is true. Paper trail
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Mercury12(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wow lol.
This will teach these ladies some good lesson to stop deceiving men

1 Like

Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Aku2321(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Am new here,pls where is my sit?
Re: Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport by Konjiboii: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
Jennyclay:

Broke men everywhere!

So you be runs girl las las ,what's your rate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.