Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi (12039 Views)

‘Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Royal Visit,’ UK Journalists Slam Harry & Meghan / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity / Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

Age matters especially in a country that does not teach history. If you are old enough to understand Obsanjo’s role in Awo’s defeat in 1979 and his role he played against Abiola you will know why Obasanjo is regarded as a traitor and has no influence of SW voters. The man lost his own polling booth in 1979.

He is an ex president, and ex head of state so he is accorded that status but be in no doubt, to yorubas he is a traitor!!!

He has no influence on SW voters!!!!!

Tinubu Betrayed Abiola also. History has it, he is a cousin to Abiola.

Shocked? Read here http://www.adabanijaglobal.com.ng/bola-tinubu-betrayed-mko-abiola-kola-abiola/
and here https://www.herald.ng/tinubu-betrayed-abiola-begged-abacha-for-post-in-1993-bode-george/

So if you put it that way, both of them are one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Fadoniga: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2023
ICEWIN:

Drop ur whatsapp contact
Check my first post, it's there
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by searchlight: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.
The condition of the ZOO at the moment is beyond politiking. Talk about politics both Atiku and tinubu are better but talk about idea, governance, empathy for the people, currupt free, financial management, economic prudence, innovation, mental and physical strength to mention but a few Obi is a million mile ahead.

The ZOO doesn't need a good politician now but good governance and Obi is the best.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2023
BlackMan6969:
wallahi, any body that votes for APC does not have a conscience. Atiku used 2 b my candidate, bt ever since i saw the passion & vision OBI has for Nigeria, i became Obedient & Useful. At this point i blive that, any one that has heard Obi's manifesto & does not support him is a hater of peace, progress & development.

It shall be well with you in Jesus name. You will never Lack.
All in Jesus name.

APC closed the doors to Bilateral agreements and now we are visa free to very useless nations. Like even more thirdworld because of their stupid ideology. Close the Border for 8 years way common Benin republic Police open gutter day tell me say "Go back to your country"

Unless them go rig, i see no way they will win this Election.

Stupid people.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Tinubu Betrayed Abiola also. History has it, he is a cousin to Abiola.

Shocked? Read here http://www.adabanijaglobal.com.ng/bola-tinubu-betrayed-mko-abiola-kola-abiola/
and here https://www.herald.ng/tinubu-betrayed-abiola-begged-abacha-for-post-in-1993-bode-george/

So if you put it that way, both of them are one of a kind.
Keep arguing with yourself. I am yoruba, you are clearly not. Yet you feel you can tell me about my people.

Life is not about facts but perception. I have told you how Obasanjo is perceived by the yorubas if you like continue to argue.

Obasanjo endorsement has no influence over any voter, certainly not in the SW. Even in his. Own polling booth he lost in 1999 and the candidate he endorsed in 2019 (Atiku) lost….go and verify!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jaapu: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Let's do this, take Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu to USA for presidential debate whereby the Americans would choose the best candidate to be voted for.

Believe it they are going to choose Peter Obi.

Now this is the reason why Nigerians haven't gotten it rightly since independence. We are notorious for choosing and electing wicked and senseless criminals whom are bereft of ideas to man our economic and political affairs.

This time, vote wisely if you want the best for your country.

Vote Peter Obi the Americans choice for president.

Mumu
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

Keep arguing with yourself. I am yoruba, you are clearly not. Yet you feel you can tell me about my people.

Life is not about facts but perception. I have told you how Obasanjo is perceived by the yorubas if you like continue to argue.

Obasanjo endorsement has no influence over any voter, certainly not in the SW. Even in his. Own polling booth he lost in 1999 and the candidate he endorsed in 2019 (Atiku) lost….go and verify!!

Lol, I said it. I knew all you said was bent on one thing, hate for the igbo tribe. Well its fine, You can go. I had a hunch you would say these things.
I am not idle. Best of luck. Hope you #TeamAPC wont rig sha? We know mathematics now. 1+1 wont be equal to 7 this time.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by optionalY09: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2023
Nightwolf1:
Let's do this, take Peter Obi, Atiku and Tinubu to USA for presidential debate whereby the Americans would choose the best candidate to be voted for.

Believe it they are going to choose Peter Obi.

Now this is the reason why Nigerians haven't gotten it rightly since independence. We are notorious for choosing and electing wicked and senseless criminals whom are bereft of ideas to man our economic and political affairs.

This time, vote wisely if you want the best for your country.

Vote Peter Obi the Americans choice for president.

Include Sowore in the debate let’s see who they choose
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by tonididdy(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

... Using what tactics?
Anyway drug money can only get him this far on a local/state level.
But on a federal level, the people do not give a F about him.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by tonididdy(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2023
optionalY09:

Include Sowore in the debate let’s see who they choose

... Then vote sowore I Feb.
The point your brother, father and mentor HE OBJ is making is, VOTE FOR WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by udeh3(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:

Sum everyone of them and tell us whether they're upto 10,000 persons.

Stop glorifying thieves

Obi has more impact on Nigerians than anyone of them. His brewery, banks and other investment... You're here talking about a third who empowers his soldiers, so, he can become the chief thief. Maybe you should include MC Oluomo too

Nigerains deserves better
God bless Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
tonididdy:

... Using what tactics?
Anyway drug money can only get him this far on a local/state level.
But on a federal level, the people do not give a F about him.
why not tell you father to join drug business
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by casualobserver: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2023
gimakon:

Lol, I said it. I knew all you said was bent on one thing, hate for the igbo tribe. Well its fine, You can go. I had a hunch you would say these things.
I am not idle. Best of luck. Hope you #TeamAPC wont rig sha? We know mathematics now. 1+1 wont be equal to 7 this time.

Where is the hate? How can I a yoruba man be telling an Ibo man with authority how Ojukwu, Zik or Obi is really perceived among the Ibos? Does that not sound stupid and delusional to you? Here I am a yoruba man telling you how Obasanjo is perceived by yorubas and you have the audacity to think you k ow better than me.

Who is the delusional one here? Who is the one filled will tribal sentiments here? What did I say that necessitated you bringing the word hate in the discussion?

Anyway elections are round the corner. Jungle go mature!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 8:59am On Jan 20, 2023
searchlight:
The condition of the ZOO at the moment is beyond politiking. Talk about politics both Atiku and tinubu are better but talk about idea, governance, empathy for the people, currupt free, financial management, economic prudence, innovation, mental and physical strength to mention but a few Obi is a million mile ahead.

The ZOO doesn't need a good politician now but good governance and Obi is the best.
how is obi different from others?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Tinubu is a vagabond and drug lord. He can NEVER rule Nigeria
Feb is not far
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2023
deyplay:
how does that translate into providing good governance to Nigerians?
tell me the state that is better than Lagos
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Okay but to be very honest with you, we Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. Even MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.
God is not a politician
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's appears you urchins are really daf*t and lack understanding.

Oga people are talking about how APC Buhari, theifnubuu and the entire APC has totally destroyed this country. And you're talking about forming a party? Are you okay? Na party Nigerians wan chop?

Oga how much is a bag of rice in your area? How much is a liter of fuel in your area? How about price of commodities in the market? And yet na Party be your problem? U think Nigerians are fool or what? It's obvious something is wrong with you.
you did not mention obi among the people that destroy Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Emola12(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
shebi you Sabi write you go write sack letter to ur self remain small
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by barkays001: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2023
What do you know about SPV's sir?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2023
Emola12:
shebi you Sabi write you go write sack letter to ur self remain small
OGA if you are envious of asiwaju empire, go and build your own
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Emola12(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:

OGA if you are envious of asiwaju empire, go and build your own
shebi you u get one now Riff Raff
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Seekhimnow: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Obasanjo is an elder statesman, he knows what his saying.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
casualobserver:

Where is the hate? How can I a yoruba man be telling an Ibo man with authority how Ojukwu, Zik or Obi is really perceived among the Ibos? Does that not sound stupid and delusional to you? Here I am a yoruba man telling you how Obasanjo is perceived by yorubas and you have the audacity to think you k ow better than me.

Who is the delusional one here? Who is the one filled will tribal sentiments here? What did I say that necessitated you bringing the word hate in the discussion?

Anyway elections are round the corner. Jungle go mature!

Hahhahahahah.
Dude. Its okay. I do not live in Nigeria Okay. I live in 3 countries. So its fine , Jungle matures or not, APC should not try to rig. Let the Citizens choose their Leader.

Good Morning and have fun.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by hohafrank(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:
Tinubu is a know criminal that specialized in rigging.
But this time around it is not business as usual.
He will be disgraced.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2023
Emola12:
shebi you u get one now Riff Raff
have you eating? you look hungry
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Emola12(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:

have you eating? you look hungry
you need malaria surgery
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Emola12:
you need malaria surgery
malaria surgery? this is my first time to hear such?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Jones4190(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2023
hohafrank:
Tinubu is a know criminal that specialized in rigging.
But this time around it is not business as usual.
He will be disgraced.
so he rig six state under Obasanjo administration? ok, I hear you oga
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi by Emola12(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Jones4190:

malaria surgery? this is my first time to hear such?
that is what a senseless people like you deserve okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Theatre Undergoing Rehabilitation Works - Jubril Gawat / Boko-Haram Attack Foiled In Abuja - THEWILL / Steps To Register For The Voluntary Assets & Income Declaration Scheme (VAIDS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.