Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

Italy Visa Application Timeline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Visa Application Timeline (1137 Views)

How To Apply For Permanent Resident Italy Visa / Italy Visa Thread / Schengen Italy Visa Application Processed In 5days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italy Visa Application Timeline by aekmanweb(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2023
What's the normal timeline for Italy Visa application? I submitted my application since 1st of Dec. 2022 and till date, I have not gotten any update on when my passport would be returned back. If anyone has had similar experience in the past or currently, please share your thoughts.
Re: Italy Visa Application Timeline by pagimo: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
Its 6weeks. Exclude d festive period
Re: Italy Visa Application Timeline by aekmanweb(m): 8:11am On Jan 21, 2023
pagimo:
Its 6weeks. Exclude d festive period
ok, thanks for the feedback but from Dec.1st tilldate has exceeded the 6 weeks I guess,except I didn't calculate well.
Re: Italy Visa Application Timeline by flavann: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
aekmanweb:
What's the normal timeline for Italy Visa application? I submitted my application since 1st of Dec. 2022 and till date, I have not gotten any update on when my passport would be returned back. If anyone has had similar experience in the past or currently, please share your thoughts.

hello, have you gotten your passport back?
Re: Italy Visa Application Timeline by aekmanweb(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
yes, after i went to the Embassy on Walter Carrington that my passport must be returned back to me and it was on that day i went that they even stamped their useless refusal note after holding on to my passport for almost 2month.
flavann:

hello, have you gotten your passport back?
Re: Italy Visa Application Timeline by Ibkgold1212: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
aekmanweb:
yes, after i went to the Embassy on Walter Carrington that my passport must be returned back to me and it was on that day i went that they even stamped their useless refusal note after holding on to my passport for almost 2month.

How were you able to get access to the office in Walter Carington, the security wouldn't allow one to go in.

(1) (Reply)

British Airways / Luggage Travel? / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.