Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,173 members, 7,890,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:36 AM

Religion And Tribalism Won't Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion And Tribalism Won't Help (271 Views)

Nigerians Must Unite Beyond Tribe, Religion And Political Affiliations - Obi / Senate To Utomi: Attacking us won't help your dead case in Court / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Tribalism Won't Help by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2023
Lekki all the bottle water on me that very day... Come out massively, remember who ordered the shooting at the tollgate, remember snake, monkey and ants that swallowed our money lol, how is fuel in your area now? How much are you buying cooking gas, can you cook good meal with 5k again? How much is pure water in your area? What is the rate of dollars? Are you able to pay for your kids school fees and rent? Don't let tribalism send us into another hot fire simply because of religion or tribe. The same old fools you want to vote in based on tribalism and religious beliefs are fucking rich, so they won't suffer with you when you stupidly collect 1,500 naira and sell your vote to them. Even if they pay you 100k or 1m for ur vote collect the money and vote for the God gift Peter Obi. I am not an Igbo, yoruba or hausa, I am a Nigerian and I want the best for my country and for my people. We all know that Peter Obi is the hope but religion and tribalism with bribe of vote selling and vote rigging will land us into pro-max-X2 of what we are currently facing now. Think of your family and your future. Together we can take back our Nigeria and New Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi. I know most of the moderators on this NL are supporting apc and pdp and they dont like approving any positive truth about Peter Obi but I hope and pray they publish this little advice to the youths out there. Do not kill yourself for any politician these old thieves doesn't know you exist so think of new change new part and new system with new information which is Peter Obi. God bless y'all and a happy weekend to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Religion And Tribalism Won't Help by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Even the APC urchins will be ObiDient on election day. grin
Re: Religion And Tribalism Won't Help by Validated: 7:54am On Jan 20, 2023
Urchins in sefia pains

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Capital City Should Be Rotate Among The 6 Geopolitical Zones / Is Tinubu Really The Poster Boy For Corruption In Nigeria? / Is RCCG's Directorate Of Politics Still Active?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.