Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:02 PM

Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns (240 Views)

Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns by Honbright(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2023
THE pioneer Director General of Osun Amotekun Corps and the Field Commander, Comrade Amitolu Shittu have resigned, Voice Air Media reports.

This was disclosed on Friday by the Corps Spokesman, Yusuf Idowu.

According to Ìdòwú, Amitolu tendered his resignation letter at the office of the Secretary to the State Government.

“I, Comrade Amitolu Shittu, hereby tender my resignation as the Field Commander, Osun State Security Network Agency & Amotekun Corps today, Friday, 20th January 2023.

“As a man of conscience and the eternal grace of Almighty Allah, I give thanks to God for giving me the strength to carry the responsibility of the agency from day one of my appointment as pioneer Director General and the first head of Amotekun in Osun State.

Continue reading... https://voiceairmedia.com/2023/01/20/just-in-osun-amotekun-boss-resigns/

Re: Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns by Phoen1X: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
He has finally seen why ex gov aregbeshola asked God to remove and disgrace tinubu,...belated though,yet a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns by gasparpisciotta: 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Phoen1X:
He has finally seen why ex gov aregbeshola asked God to remove and disgrace tinubu,...belated though,yet a welcome development.

Stop reasoning with your scrotum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns by bender79: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
His tired of eating agbado
Re: Osun Amotekun Boss, Amitolu Resigns by iSense247: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

Stop reasoning with your scrotum
I think is from Aregbeaola's camp.

(1) (Reply)

Fati Atiku Aboubakar In Biu / Brodashaggi Performance At Tunde Ednut Birthday (Video) / If Nigerians Really Want Future For Their Kids, Vote.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.