Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,366 members, 7,971,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) (29049 Views)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday / Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by wayforward2grea(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. No he(Seun) doesnt need to do anything anymore. We have already decide on what to do by ourselves. After Feb25 Tinubu victory. We are calling it a quit in here. Since the loud minorities are bullying him into submission that he now worships them so bad. They can have the whole forum to themselves.

The other day i made a complain to him about this latest trend, that particular day it was all pro-Obi thread on the frontpage combined with anti-Tinubu. There were even atleast 3 opinion thread on 'why tinubu will lose' in the space of 3 minute.. He gave me a flimsy excuse like: ' it is not like that, it is because Peter obi presented in chatam house today' ... I had to let it slide. Afterall he is the god here, there is little to what we can say.

This particular thread in question was very obvious it is fake. The design, the artiste mentioned,the sponsors on the design. Everything. But in a bid to please them anyway, the fake thread was moved to frontpage.

He really need to make research about some super forums that are now dead as a result of this similar stuff. It's always appear to be impossible until it gradually come to reality. The history of the past is but one long struggle upward to equality. I seriously dislike bias peopel!! Like how can you be so biased to a lot of things? Don’t you think outside all that?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Vincent2000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
Watch The Craziest And Newest House Mate In BBTitans | Bigbrother Titans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3fIKgn-sIs
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Samogloby: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2023
God bless you for this explanation. I discussed it with someone in Abuja last two weeks that if you elect Obi as president,I don't see him performing better than the current president. His government maybe be worse than Buhari presidency
HardMirror:
i am not a tinubu supporter like you, but the truth is peter obi's campaign is about 99% lies. Too much lies in everything they do. The core supporters are igbos but they are playing all many of tricks to force everyone to believe obi is a youth and he is the answer. The man is no different from atiku and tinubu in terms of integrity, they are all crooks. Based on competence, atiku and tinubu are better, but tinubu wont be a good choice cos the man is not only having health issues, he is also lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by ogatboy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
No wonder them use all oruba people on the posters. I was suspecting that this was the work of Tinubu people. To the urchins, it is 2023, propaganda and blackmail do not work
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just like the doctored video of the man they shot his car because of Obi...same with this

I suspect Tinubu urchins who hate Obi so much are the ones doing all these. If it was real it will be on Obi campaign website

Fellow Obidients ignore these their useless demeaning tactics and wait to vote our preferred candidate
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Tflex01: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
haybhi1:
Heavens! How despicable can this people get!
You support your candidate out of your reserached choice, they will take to mudslinging.
You ignore them, they preach to you.
They engage you and you disagree, they drag you down their level in the mud.
Every single thing to provoke you they use as arsenal.
You declare your support for Tinubu, they brand you names and tell you all the artistes are for Obi.

Okay, I agree to crack to your candidate now, but just gimme one reason to support your candidate because his records do not support him favourably, they resort to cajoling.

You hate to use foul words but, heavens(!), these people will provoke even saint Bernabas.

I know God someone made God angry when he was creating most of Obi fans.

I understand you perfectly. grin

Thank God February 25 is just 6 weeks away. grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by stuffs2002: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
IPOB/OBIDIENTS have LYING in their DNA

Same way they are claiming Sultan is supporting Peter Pandora

https://www.nairaland.com/7533334/peter-obis-campaigners-trying-drag
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Tflex01: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
Minjim:

Take responsibility for your action for once

They will never take responsibility. cheesy

If you see the way they jubilated this news then with all the insults directed at Tinubu, they said all Yoruba artistes have abandoned bad product Tinubu for Obi lol.... now the thing don cast dem still dey blame Tinubu supporters.

Clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
chokekachy:
Sunday Are is WizKid's Manager.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnoRk1DMXCO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7529412/wizkid-burna-boy-tiwa-savage#120128729

See the were obidient that posted the nonsense

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by tradepunter: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:
I am not even angry at obidients for peddling the fake news to mislead the public; their usuall tactics.

But for the nairaland mod that pushed it to front page within seconds the thread was created the other day, even when It was very obvious it is a very big lie.

Lot of these has been going on consistently on this forum. The biggest relieve is that; it is just a matter of few days. Feb25 is here already

The fake news peddler and the people(especially the mod on this forum) that aid the propaganda campaign consistently, go rest.

Bstds
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by stuffs2002: 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
seunmsg:
The advert had fake written all over it right from the start with names of Seun Kuti, Tiwa Savage and Wiskid. But as usual, Nairaland moderators moved it to front page without verification.

It’s just a shame that the Peter Obi campaign is all about lies, propaganda and falsehood. Never seen a campaign this desperate before since I started following presidential campaigns. They don’t even consider a lie too big and indefensible before putting it out.

The way Nairaland M.O.D.S are doing the dirty job of IPOB/OBIDIENTS is just disgraceful.

They are bringing down Nairaland by the day and seun osewa is not doing anything to curtail their actions.

I expect them to delete my post because of the truth in it

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by 9japride(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
People don't understand when politicians say they will play dirty. A desperate politician is capable of doing anything. I pity those that will fall for this antics of urchins. People that can fake Bishops meetings, can do wonders. If you guys like vote for funny characters after seeing how bigoted and mischievous their supporters are.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by sapele914(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
9japride:
People don't understand when politicians say they will play dirty. A desperate politician is capable of doing anything. I pity those that will fall for this antics of urchins. People that can fake Bishops meetings, can do wonders. If you guys like vote for funny characters after seeing how bigoted and mischievous their supporters are.
Of course we know, Tinubu is a political strategist.

Hope you remember clearly that Governor Charles Soludo was specific when he said Peter Obi is a pawn for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Only the foolish third eye blind are not aware that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu by default against his former party pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by michoim(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
IPOB and fake news are like 5&6...😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Femeto: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:
I am not even angry at obidients for peddling the fake news to mislead the public; their usuall tactics.

But for the nairaland mod that pushed it to front page within seconds the thread was created the other day, even when It was very obvious it is a very big lie.

Lot of these has been going on consistently on this forum. The biggest relieve is that; it is just a matter of few days. Feb25 is here already

The fake news peddler and the people(especially the mod on this forum) that aid the propaganda campaign consistently, go rest.

Oloriburuku ni mod yen
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

The other day i raised an issue about this current trend. The post and the thread was deleted.

But like i stated, na only small time remain.
What do u expect when seun packed ipob member put for hin mods team??

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Didi2d(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sunday Ará if you know him, you know person. Big man
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
HardMirror:
i am not a tinubu supporter like you, but the truth is peter obi's campaign is about 99% lies. Too much lies in everything they do. The core supporters are igbos but they are playing all many of tricks to force everyone to believe obi is a youth and he is the answer. The man is no different from atiku and tinubu in terms of integrity, they are all crooks. Based on competence, atiku and tinubu are better, but tinubu wont be a good choice cos the man is not only having health issues, he is also lipsrsealed

Lol, don't mind them jare, awon eeyan Eriokanmi grin
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by backnbeta(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
They should have stopped at Psquare and MrMacaroni undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
wayforward2grea:

Nairaland has been a biased site in the last 5 years against the SW. It is a bitter truth. Seun need to work on equality and balance it. It's ruining the image of the site. Let's call a spade spade. No hard feeling.
Seun is part if them, what do u expect when 97% of his backroom staff are ipob??

And the man get sense ooh, but I don't know what is happening to him lately..

Na so he go dey create thread say tinubu supporters are using bot likes..as in?? I don't know
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Tflex01: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Seun is part if them, what do u expect when 97% of his backroom staff are ipob??

And the man get sense ooh, but I don't know what is happening to him lately..

Na so he go dey create thread say tinubu supporters are using bot likes..as in?? I don't know

What Seun fails to realise is that he can never please these people. Any small mistake from him they will still call him Afonja and other unprintable names. grin

I pity any Yoruba trying very hard like Seun to impress the Igbos.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by joba4luv: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Who is whizkid? His non performance can't stop Obi so what is big deal about his non performance
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by IamOrei(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2023
You should know that it's not true, LP cannot afford him & Wizkid CANNOT do free show
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by macrodata(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
lhordspy:

But biase nairalander promoted it even when it reeks of everything fake.

Didn't you like and share, rejoice and smile when it was moved to frontpage. Did you tag it a fake news then? Why now playing the victimization card now.
See how you're just talking like a loose donkey. Show me where I liked and shared. Mumu 70 years old man. You go die with white beards all over your face without achieving anything in life because you decided to mortgage your future. Riffraff.
Re: Wizkid Will Not Perform At This Event, It's A Scam - Sunday Are (Photo) by Father4all: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
To hell with wizkid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together / Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.