Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,339 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

How To Get Team Of The Week Players Fifa Mobile - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Get Team Of The Week Players Fifa Mobile (209 Views)

How To Get Team Of The Tournament In Fifa Mobile | Fifa Mobile 23 / Top 10 Best Endgame Cbs You You Need In Your Legacy Team In Fifa Mobile 19 & 20 / Fifa Mobile 19 - Tots Ends Soon - Whats Next? - What Players Should You Invest I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Team Of The Week Players Fifa Mobile by KingJuhd(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
TO UNLOCK TEAM OF THE WEEK MATCH, I WILL NEED TO HAVE 6 TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYERS IN MY TEAM.

HOW DO I GET 6 TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYERS?

YOU CAN DO SO BY OPENING TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYER PACK, FOR THIS I WILL NEED TEAM OF THE WEEK POINTS.

HOW DO I GET TEAM OF THE WEEK POINTS?

YOU CAN GET TEAM OF THE WEEK POINTS BY COMPLETING TEAM OF THE WEEK OBJECTIVES.

AFTER COMPLETING THESE OBJECTIVES, YOU CAN NOW USE THE TEAM OF THE WEEK POINTS ACQUIRED, TO OPEN TEAM OF THE WEEK PACK TO GET TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYERS.

I HAVE 6 TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYERS THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN MY SQUAD.

NOTE:
THERE ARE TWO PATHS, THERE IS THE EASY OBJECTIVE PATH AND THE OTHER IS THE PATH THAT REQUIRES 6 TEAM OF THE WEEK PLAYERS.

IF YOU PLAY FROM THE EASY PATH, THE OTHER PATH WILL BE LOCKED.

THE REASON WHY ONE OF THE PATH IS LOCKED IS BECAUSE I ALREADY COMPLETED A MATCH OR SKILL GAME IN ONE PATH!

SO FOR NEXT TIME, IT WILL BE UNLOCKED... AFTER THE TIME HAS EXPIRED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBe-00nEKCs

(1) (Reply)

Sfasf@!~https://joshuavsfranklin.co.uk/live/ / Factors To Consider In Getting A Pc / Ps5 Cd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.