Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,035 members, 7,987,696 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos (21241 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by CursedOsuPigs: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
grin grin
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Vixlot: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Not impressed, nothing to see here..
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ArinzeAnthony03: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi is the president to be because I want a better tomorrow for myself and children.

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by galaxy2020(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
LIKE FOR : PETER GREGORY OBI

SHARE : ALHAJI BOLA TINUBU

9 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by TheChameleon: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why does Atiku seem so unserious?

PDP has been relatively quiet compared to APC and LP
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by id4sho(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
mrvitalis:

You mean same place Tinubu went with buhari all the ministers and over 20 governors yet could not fill the stadium? Even after bringing people from Kaduna ?
cheesy
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Vixlot: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Another naming ceremony despite hiring crowd
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by SenatePresdo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Plateau is ruggedly obidient ooooh

So nobody knows Obi in the north?

Urchins must learn a lesson grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by id4sho(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:

Atiku is broke, Emperor wike has held onto funds
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Randomgist(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by adioolayi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Averagely good turnout..

Well done LP
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Charly68: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
OBI/DATI movement is the latest political phenomenon in Nigeria politics..people largely sponsor the movement not money bags arrangement ,let us support this serious minded team,they are sure to deliver
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Lionnation: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Why are you guys now scared of sharing aerial view of your campaigns?

Where's that COWARD that answers
we no dey do paid crowding, the last time there psunami I'm Jos for Obi
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by id4sho(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Plateau is ruggedly obidient ooooh

So nobody knows Obi in the north?

Urchins must learn a lesson grin
He came into limelight in Jos, remember he was hosted in Jos the first day campaign officially began.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by 77up(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2023
ObiOkpor:
Useless urchins will commit suicide today. grin
untop this cropped image grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Win12345: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Peter Obi go, go Nigeria.
A new Nigeria is in LABOUR (PARTY) ROOM.
Let's join hands to birth it on 25th February 2023.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by PeterObi4LP: 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi

There is no need to prove a point here. All the banks and government establishment don't have Nigeria flag over there so what's the need for the Easterners to have it in their compound? Will the flag put food in their table? Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by SenatePresdo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni

If na Birthday, why e dey pain you?

Shebi nobody knows Obi in the north?

Una go cry blood next month, urchins must learn a lesson.

Cry me a river grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ukaface(f): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
If Nigeria miss this man, then this country can’t ever be redeemed again.

Nigerians be wise
Vote wisely
Na beg I Dey beg Una, Abeg
I want to buy pure water #5 again( that was what I met) i want to see Nigeria work again in every sectors, I want the healthcare system to make sense . Abeg
No let this country to fall inside well Abeg ooooo

Dunno why I’m scared of this election.

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by HardMirror(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

it is funny how quick they share the aerial view of other candidates, but when it comes to their own peter obi, they dont have aerial views to show.

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by SenatePresdo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Ordinary data take watch video, you know even get.

A broke Urchin? Not surprised!

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Naijanascam: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
, wetin be this?..., shey nah obimumu birthday u dey do for this place ni

grin
Stop disgracing yaself

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by ukaface(f): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:

because he knows he can’t win kwanu na
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by HardMirror(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheChameleon:

you are judging based on nairaland? Lol. Dont get carried away by the noise and lies on nairaland. Try and attend the campaigns yourself to judge and you will be shocked.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by 1Dray(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
atobs4real:
THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO BE SWEET OO
EVERY BODY DEY GET HOPE. MYSELF AND MY FAMILY VOTE GOES TO BAT. PLEASE DON'T INSULT ME OOOO

If you like vote RAT, e nor consign us. We no go follow you renew your hopelessness.

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sapele914(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
DSC7:
Plateau Jos is fully OBIdient......

I won't forget the day a Jos guy told me to be OBIdient that Obi is Better ....
Big Shame.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Godispeace: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
says one of the useless nd foolish Ndigbo from a cursed , impoverished and terrorist IPOB ruling south yeast. what a senseless being grin grin grin grin
mrvitalis:

You mean same place Tinubu went with buhari all the ministers and over 20 governors yet could not fill the stadium? Even after bringing people from Kaduna ?
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is thick o, Obi the incoming attempted president of Nigeria
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by Blaze14k: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
SenatePresdo:

If na Birthday, why e dey pain you?

Shebi nobody knows Obi in the north?

Una go cry blood next month, urchins must learn a lesson.

Cry me a river grin

Its high time we stopped responding to these urchins. The obidient train is moving to its destination. There derogatory words have expired

2 Likes

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by sapele914(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
1Dray:

If you like vote RAT, e nor consign us. We no go follow you renew your hopelessness.
It is not about you, the great Fela Kuti summed it up like this when he said that 1 veto vote, is equal to 99 or more.

You & your political sojourners are just puppets in the grand scheme of things, you have absolutely no say whatsoever who becomes president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by SenatePresdo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buhari4sale:

If any obedient in the south east can raise a Nigerian flag in his father's Compound for 3 days, I will vote for Peter Obi

Keep your vote, its as useless as your god Tinubu's pampers.

1 Like

Re: Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos by jcross19: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

how old are you ? If obi can pull this kind of crowd in a state owned by APC? Do you think APC are not jittering? You are talking nonsense!! You are comparing a man who have no senate, representative or other sets of flag bearer , just him alone but APC or PDP will always campaign many flag bearers each flag bearer comes with his own bought crowd then tagged it a crowd... Peter is a goal if you don't know!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law / Ministry Of Works Replies Critics of the Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.