Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Rafaela - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rafaela (27944 Views)

Little Summary On Rafaela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafaela by BVK: 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
yeah, u re right abt dat, moriela tot dat caridad is goin to die, she wil surely live 4 her children to take care of her. Raphael to her dat, with or no divorce he (Raphael) has decided to spend d rest of his life with Caridad.
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Yesterday was very interesting indeed. In today's episode , the detective investigating Victor's murder case would manage to get the fingerprints of the murderer. The evil Mireya, Dr Jose Maria's ex-wife would attempt to kill Caridad in the hospital bed. Would she succeed? Wath tonight episode 115.
Re: Rafaela by Psaalmuel(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
I dnt realy go along wit d soap again,since anhel nd rafaela depart, cnt imagine ow telenovela wrote d script,dey shuld av found a gurl lyk dt 2 fal in love wit him b4 ending it al wit d guy, i dnt realy lyk ow iz ganna end, cnt sacrifice much of dat 4 sm1 nd l8er gaining ntin, cnt wait 4 nxt opera, i do watch woman of steel nw, bt plz stil post here coz i 4low u guys update nw,
Re: Rafaela by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
tank God that Rafeala mother did nt die u shd ve seen d face of Rafeal 's wife , she was planning wht to wear on Caridad's funeral tanks to GOD THAT she did nt die AD I GUESS the evil maria wud want to kill Caridad watch out for today's episode i wont miss dont know abt u

watch out!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Rafaela by Kolapo: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2012
The last episode (120) of this sopa opera was aired on AIT last night. What impressed me about the soap oprea is that at last the wicked paid dearly for their evil deeds - Mireya Viva de Baez ( Jose Maria's wife) ended up insane; Morelia de la Vega ( Rafael's wife) was killed by Mireya; Victor Acuna who was madly in love with Rafaela and therefore put her under house arrest in his villa) was killed by Mireya; Portifirio (Bar Owner) who was obsessed with Rosalba and kidnapped her and Rene Echeverria (Morelia's nephew) who purhased fake drugs for the hospital were jailed.

The trio marrigage was impressive - Dr Rafael de la Vega ended up marrying his first love, Caridad Martinez (Mother of Rafaela); Dr Jose Jose Maria Baez walked down the isle with Dr. Rafaela de la Vega Martinez while Carlos Luis Fernandez tied the knot with Rosalba (Caridad's daughter).

We look forawrd to another interesting soap opera on AIT, In The name of Love, the summary of which was given yesterday.

Bye for now.
Re: Rafaela by Psaalmuel(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2012
A gud ending bt i dnt really lyk d ending of anhel, rafaela story is nw history said nd gone lyk when u're mine,gardener's daughter,catalina n sebastian,camilla a soap rafaela also playd a vital role there, ow wrk with woman of steel,love spell nd d storm aired on galaxy, love diz 3 soap, telenovela tanx alot, although i cnfrnt many risk 2 watch d programme,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Femi Bakre Starts #JusticeForTobi Campaign For His Brother, Tobi Bakre / Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.