Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Can't People Be Real Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't People Be Real Online? (636 Views)

Kolorado Weed Kills People Be Warned - Read This / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't People Be Real Online? by SPAMBOX7: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why is it that everyone claims they know all online?
Why is everyone woke online?
Why is everyone a smart ass bad guy/girl who can't be played online?
Why is it that every guy/girl online can't date a broke guy/girl?
Why do people turn into relationship experts online?

Cos In reality what I see is totally different from what I see online. Why can't I see these same bad guys/girls who claim to be smart online practicalize the things they claim they are in reality (offline)

Who are those guys lavishing money on the girls in clubs and malls etc. Who are those guys dating the broke girls. Who are those guys taking girls on trips, vacations, shopping etc.
Who are those girls fvcking broke guys. Who are those gilrs jumping on any Dick to get paid without caring if the owner of the Dick is a pauper or begger as long as they get paid.

Where are all the online high value male/female. Where are they offline? Are they hiding in their rooms or they don't come out? Or they are only high value online?

So many questions mehn because honestly, in reality I can't see the things people claim they are online or am I not seeing well again?
Why am I only seeing the opposite of what everyone claims they are online

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Ikennaford: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Yeah because you not Rollin with real niqqas that practice those things, widen your horizon and your circle, or get money, then you go see say, niqqa deh practiceam on a daily basis, make I tell you, na rich cute niqqas deh play games for relationships, and na dem be redpiller and alpha, no broke Niqqa can play that game, get that into your cocunut skull, no offense

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Starz825(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
People are really fake as hell

I'm 99% real online as i am offline....no need to tell lies cos ain't getting paid...

I'm real...so real

BTW.....I remembered when my ex called in at night one day that she couldn't eat without me ....I told her straight away..you must be out of your mind.... haven't you been eating before we met..be real...i hate fake people
Now ...it's been 2 years we've gone our seperate ways.....

Tell me, you know how many times she go don chop today alone..... without me ooo

I pity those wey dey fall in love with people wey Dem never marry enter house ....

For the records, your full time love kick off on the day of your wedding.....no go dey put mind for person wey you never marry....this is for those wey wan marry ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by advanceDNA: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

Cos In reality what I see is totally different from what I see online. Why can't I see these same bad guys/girls who claim to be smart online practicalize the things they claim they are in reality (offline)

Who are those guys lavishing money on the girls in clubs and malls etc. Who are those guys dating the broke girls. Who are those guys taking girls on trips, vacations, shopping etc.
Who are those girls fvcking broke guys. Who are those gilrs jumping on any Dick to get paid without caring if the owner of the Dick is a pauper or begger as long as they get paid.

Where are all the online high value male/female. Where are they offline? Are they hiding in their rooms or they don't come out? Or they are only high value online?

So many questions mehn because honestly, in reality I can't see the things people claim they are online or am I not seeing well again?

Its not about forming....when ur emotions are not involved in a matter.....u see clearly and talk objectively..... until u are inlove.....that's when u will know u are simp

Thats why some pple never want to lose guard or fall in love
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by YoungLionken(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
They're simply bold online..

Typing...
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by ikeno(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
Most of they are just fantasizing what they would like to be like online cause offline they are fake.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Goodlady(f): 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
The op is making sense cis this site don taya me

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by marlow1962(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
Social media is the only place ppl feel comfortable hiding their STUPIDITY and FOOLISHNESS behind the buttons and still he feeling they right.

Everybody you see out there is FAKE, all is faking cus of the cheap attention they get online. it’s takes the grace and mercy of God to see someone who’s not faking.
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Autobot05: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

Fake life has eaten many deeply
And the number of simps is unfortunately not comparable to the number of sane men out there
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Autobot05: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
Starz825:
People are really fake as hell

I'm 99% real online as i am offline....no need to tell lies cos ain't getting paid...

I'm real...so real

BTW.....I remembered when my ex called in at night one day that she couldn't eat without me ....I told her straight away..you must be out of your mind.... haven't you been eating before we met..be real...i hate fake people
Now ...it's been 2 years we've gone our seperate ways.....

Tell me, you know how many times she go don chop today alone..... without me ooo

I pity those wey dey fall in love with people wey Dem never marry enter house ....

For the records, your full time love kick off on the day of your wedding.....no go dey put mind for person wey you never marry....this is for those wey wan marry ooo

Comrade Even after marriage .. no looseguard
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Allison012: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
You see me eh, am fake online. Have tried my best to be real online but it's not possible. Ko possible rara.
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2023
embarassed

Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Sweetvie: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Fake life 😂🥱
Aswear, social media is bad
Person wey no even reach ur level go dey follow you dey drag. Rubbish!
They want to be perfect online.
Just be yourself 🥰
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Streetmovement(m): 5:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wahala for who dey live double life

On Facebook you're dangote's family member living in lekki

On Instagram you're close Adenuga's family

On WhatsApp no body can chat you up from 7:00am -6:00pm cuz you're always at work meanwhile you're home smoking ijebu garri and praying for God's favour, favour is just staring at you but you dey block him eyrinse with your lie lie cutton.

On your WhatsApp status your post reads, Hi fam I just won a contract worth 20 million naira "thank you Lord for you're great", but your momma never chop since morning, na you dey even beg am for any available 2k

You post location of places you've never been to and tag it with a caption that reads "off to blah blah with my peeps see you guys later" girls are fun of that especially to pepper their ex's 😂

I can go on and on but mehn I'm tired abeg..mk I rest jare
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by meobizy(f): 5:24am On Jan 21, 2023
People are fake online because they are nobodies in the real world. My stories are a highlight reel of things which happen few and far between in my life. One who comes across my write-ups believes I live an exciting life, meanwhile na boredom wey dey knack you dey equally do me on the regular. If something out of the ordinary occurs, say on the fourth month of a year, I'll document it here.
Re: Why Can't People Be Real Online? by Silentgroper(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2023
They term it as " catching cruise " which we all do one way or the other..

(1) (Reply)

It’s Not Okay / Share Your April Fool Experience / Please What's Happening? I Noticed A Lot Of Ladies Are Pained Today. Wats Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.