Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi (698 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Tinubu’s Sokoto Visit: How Empty Vessels Make The Much Noise / APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video (2) (3) (4)

Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2023
I see the way some igbos are threatening to reject Tinubu in February and I laugh so hard.

Buhari got less than 10% votes in the whole Southeast and still won the election.

I don't know why empty vessels make the most noise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2023

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by AcuraZDX: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

Chigozirim is not IPOB or Osubecause he supports APC.

Can you see you guys hypocrisy in HD?

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Chigozirim is not IPOB because he supports APC.

Can you see you guys hypocrisy in HD?

He's a bonafide Nigerian

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by sapele914(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:
I see the way some igbos are threatening to reject Tinubu in February and I laugh so hard.

Buhari got less than 10% votes in the whole Southeast and still won the election.

Despicable Ipobians turned Obidients.

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Naira20: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
Okay
Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by mrvitalis(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

He's a bonafide Nigerian
Till he decides to contest for presidency they you would give him the onu , nwajuba and Joe igbokwe treatment abi

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by gidgiddy: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

This guy is a well known staunch APC supporter from Imo State. For years he has been castigating his fellow Igbos for not supporting APC

This kind of talk is what I expect from him

I thought by now he would have realised that APC has been a complete disaster

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

This guy is a well known staunch APC supporter from Imo State. For years he has been castigating his fellow Igbos for not supporting APC

If you people had any sense you'd have listened to him

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2023
Oyigboupdate, sarrki... can formulate any name just to say anything

So no big deal

People wey fit kill come dey post am for social media say na Igbos do am, wetin them no fit do

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So no big deal
Listen to your fellow ESN terrorist

gidgiddy:

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Phoen1X: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

If you people had any sense you'd have listened to him
As you've listened to obasanjo and adebanjo ?..abi ?
Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

He's a bonafide Nigerian

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Abbeytoy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

So no big deal

People wey fit kill come dey post am for social media say na Igbos do am, wetin them no fit do

The guy is well known on twitter and not like you people with fake ID.

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

Listen to your fellow ESN terrorist
Oh bokoharam dimwit kindly explain

I don't think you use your brain but I use mine to reason by myself

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by PraizHim: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
BAT Supporters

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Oh ESN dimwit kindly explain

I don't think you use your brain but I use mine to reason by myself
ESN terrorist.... You have no ability to use anything close to a brain ....not even a calculator

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by UnfairLife7(m): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2023

They know Tinubu is their next president

They're merely wishing it could shift to Atiku as their plan B.

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kewtt:

[s] ESN terrorist.... You have no ability to use anything close to a brain ....not even a calculator [/s]
You hardly write about your comrades

You go come dey make noise for here

Mtcheeeeew

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:

They know Tinubu is their next president

They're merely wishing it could shift to Atiku as their plan B.

Or they continue what they attempted doing masking under endsars

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2023
Chigo and gbasgbos ehn grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2023
🌶️🌶️🌶️
Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Owontime: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Correct, the people sabi make noise well well.I can't stand them.

Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2023
The funny thing about the twit and the truth is that Igbos saw it all coming with 4+4

If any one can, how many Igbo's jump off River Niger to commit suicide because of hardship and how many in 3rd mainland bridge.

Most Igbos want good economy they don't even care about government job, all they care is good economy that will be favorable to commerce and you know how Igbos have been surviving?

BECAUSE NO MATTER THE COST OF DOLLAR, AN IGBO MAN MUST MAKE REASONABLE GAIN BEFORE HE SELL HIS GOODS
Re: Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi by Kewtt: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Owontime:
Correct, the people sabi make noise well well.I can't stand them.
They must...

Without Occultism, Alpha Beta,Bullion Vans & MC Oluomo Thugs Tinubu Has No Power / Fayose Drops Bombshell, Says Wike Is Working For Tinubu / My Oga Says 'Sai Tinubu' To Me, But Secretly Works For Atiku - APC Chieftain