Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,951 members, 7,903,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin (39009 Views)

Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters Including A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by texazzpete(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
olatuns2017:

You must be foll and ungrateful human beings
For compare safety in the SW and SE

Most ibos and Hausas are now in Lagos especially because Govt of Lagos is on point in terms of security

The safest state in Nigeria today is Lagos

Go to hell for not acknowledging good things

Lagos is moving

Weep not, child.

I pity you clowns. It’s not your type they give good appointments to. You’ll continue to bark like a mad dog and sell yourself out for crumbs.
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by uba1991: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2023
Who knows how these girls were hailing ESN.
Gidigidi and emmergination3 I hope your sister is not among. I wish the day they will rape you in your anus.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
The rate of crime and criminality is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Truthshscrazy: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2023
mainaugustine:
But there is an army check point just beside school...so army no hear anything...and I think there is a barrack too there
shocked lipsrsealed undecided cry The news tire person
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by onuman: 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Banhammy717: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
When Sunday Igboho started this madness in South West, all wise elders including Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde disowned him, they gave security operatives maximum support to flush him and his boys out of Yoruba land.

In contrary, when Nnamdi Kanu started this madness in South East, all foolish elders (except few) supported him and hailed him as hero. They frustrated efforts of security operatives to arrest him. Now Nnamdi Kanu has graduated from activism to robbery, killing and now rapist.
Now Buhari has left Igbos at the mercy of their demigod.

Now they can lick their wound

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Johnn78: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2023
mainaugustine:
But there is an army check point just beside school...so army no hear anything...and I think there is a barrack too there
2 students were killed recently , from the rampant robbery operations and there was a protest to that effect. Seems its just getting worse day by day . Just for requesting for his phone simcard, 200level Dan was killed shocked in january 9th robbery operation.

This recent one which unfortunately involved raping of over 7 students, happened at Novena Lodge.
Sounds like off k university hostel along ifite road.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by kernniejay(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Adaisback:
Saint unknown gunmen , pray for us. Nairaland IPOB members pls come on board, I hope you all are seeing it? The evil you all supported is now at your door step. Now, they are raping your sisters, next might be your mothers.pls let me ask you, are they still killing police and soldiers? They are now killing raping and maiming their supporters. Am sure that some of the parents of these students used to donate to ESN, I hope una see where una money they go? Keep supporting evil, but know one thing, the evil you support today, will come back to haunt you tomorrow. Me, I go continue to escape una. As for Kanu, that one? He will be eaten alive in jail. . Oya start calling me Fulani one,,, two,,, go
Chai, savagery at its peak. Igbos don suffer for ur hand today o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Roboto11: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2023
ohil:
It is time to start calling for Soludo's resignation. This kind has never happened in Anambra State since the creation of the state. I can't imagine my daughter being rape in her hostel. Off the truth Soludo may end up being the worst governor of Anambra State.
I can't wait to see this man being disgraced out of the office.
So, UNIZIK don't have security at the students hostel. SOLUDO I am disappointed in you.

Hating on Soludo because of Obi.
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by onuman: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2023
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnpcqBXDo6r/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

https://dailytrust.com/robbers-raid-unizik-hostels-rape-female-students/

Gunmen had all the time and raped students? In a country where law enforcement agencies exist?
Late Abacha said any insurgency that lasted more than a month has government hands aiding it.
How many are these unknown gunmen in the east that Nigeria's law enforcement agencies cannot route them? They are not like Boko Haram hiding in Sambisa forest. In the whole east, there is no thick forest for gunmen to hide.

Some wicked people in the federal government are sponsoring the unknown gunmen in the east.
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by onuman: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is signature of Jihadists on the prowl.
They just spat on faces of the Igbos.
They are having best of the time because they are shielded by the top.
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Sleekfingers: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Good. They should enjoy the monsters they created.....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by mekybabe1: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Just today I heard of a missing male student of unn whose corpse was found within the premises of the campus and another female student of mass comm who is still missing till today. God help us o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Houseofglam7(f): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
cry
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Emola12(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2023
See soludo way talk say OBI no do anything for Anambra ooo useless human being God will judge you
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Emola12(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nah dat virgin girl I pity pass aswear nah GOD go punish soludo and his family for dis kind of terrible incident

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
If police and army take action, Igbo pipu will scream genocide. And will threaten to take the president to international criminal court and the Hague for trial

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Nicenixon: 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
They will still blame Tinubu for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by IGBOSON1: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2023
onuman:

Gunmen had all the time and raped students? In a country where law enforcement agencies exist?
Late Abacha said any insurgency that lasted more than a month has government hands aiding it.
How many are these unknown gunmen in the east that Nigeria's law enforcement agencies cannot route them? They are not like Boko Haram hiding in Sambisa forest. In the whole east, there is no thick forest for gunmen to hide.

Some wicked people in the federal government are sponsoring the unknown gunmen in the east.

Bros, if the story is true then there’s no doubt in my mind that the rapists are non-Igbo immigrants into the state/region: most likely northern elements employed or having something to do with the compromised and Fulani-controlled Nigerian security services (army, police, DSS, etc) and who live in barracks; or they’re criminal northern bandits/herdsmen/terrorists that have equally infiltrated the region and are emboldened to carry out brazen attacks on the Igbo populace while being protected by their kinsfolk in the army, police, DSS,etc! You think any group of Igbo criminals will be moving about with such confidence and in such numbers -up to TWENTY of them- and certain they have the protection and luxury of time to break into a female hostel to rape ‘nyamiri’ girls!? The same confidence we saw with attacks in the north on schools, prisons, NDA and trains, is replicated here with these attacks! This is a clue as to the real identity of the attackers!

Notice how the thread is crawling with rabid Igbo-hating bigots….all shedding crocodile tears and pretending to weep more than the bereaved!? Without exception, ALL of these vermin despise Igbos’ with passion and recoil in horror at the mere suggestion of a Igbo presidency, hence their anti-Obi….pro-Tinubu/Atiku leanings! These are the same people who want us to believe they’re anything but happy over news of insecurity coming from the south-east!

There are certain patterns of criminality that is associated with certain people/regions and this is one of them! Ndigbo value the sanctity of life and value our childrens safety, and there’s no way you’d have a group of Igbo criminals, numbering TWENTY or more, crammed into vehicles or on motorbikes, heading to a university hostel to go and rape young girls that did nothing to them! Of course you can have the odd sick rapist or two as you can find in any society….but from what we’re told of this incident, THEY’RE NOT IGBO! Like i said, there’s only one set of people hateful, vindictive, bigoted and criminal enough to gather twenty of themselves to go rape innocent young girls in a hostel! Over the past 8+ years, one can’t count the number of escapades they’ve been engaged in…starting from the Chibok girls saga! A lot of those girls were raped and married off!

What you see happening on this and similar threads is these Igbo-hating bigots trying to drive a certain narrative that ‘Igbos are murdering and kindnapping their own kinsfolk and raping their own girls because they want Biafra’! They go on to admonish us, with a sanctimonious feeling of superiority, that they warned us not to follow Mazi Kanu and IPOB and that this insecurity (insecurity engineered and instigated by their evil ilk) is the result of following Mazi Kanu! The upcoming presidential election is another reason why they want to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east….so they can blame Peter Obi and also negatively affect voter turnout in the region on election day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by nesphil(m): 11:10pm On Jan 20, 2023
This is likely the handiwork of cultists.
This is their modus operandi.
These wild animals shouldn't be allowed to wreak this havoc and go scot-free.

Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnpcqBXDo6r/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

https://dailytrust.com/robbers-raid-unizik-hostels-rape-female-students/
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Bros, if the story is true then there’s no doubt in my mind that the rapists are non-Igbo immigrants into the state/region: most likely northern elements employed or having something to do with the compromised and Fulani-controlled Nigerian security services (army, police, DSS, etc) and live in barracks, or they’re the criminal northern bandits/herdsmen/terrorists that have equally infiltrated the region and are emboldened to carry out brazen attacks on the Igbo populace while protected by their kinsfolk in the army, police, DSS,etc! You think any group of Igbo criminals will be moving about with such confidence….up to TWENTY of them, and knowing they have the protection and luxury of time to break into a female hostel to rape ‘nyamiri’ girls!? The same confidence we saw with attacks in the north on schools, prisons, NDA and trains, is replicated here with these attacks! This is a clue as to the real identity of the attackers!

Notice how the thread is crawling with rabid Igbo-hating bigots….all shedding crocodile tears and pretending to weep more than the bereaved!? Without exception, ALL of these vermin despise Igbos’ with passion and recoil in horror at the mere suggestion of a Igbo presidency, hence their anti-Obi….pro-Tinubu/Atiku leanings! These are the same people who want us to believe they’re anything but happy over news of insecurity coming from the south-east!

There are certain patterns of criminality that is associated with certain people/regions and this is one of them! Ndigbo value the sanctity of life and value our childrens safety, and there’s no way you’d have a group of Igbo criminals, numbering TWENTY or more, crammed into vehicles or on motorbikes, heading to a university hostel to go and rape young girls that did nothing to them! Of course you can have the odd sick rapist or two as you can find in any society….but from what we’re told of this incident, THEY’RE NOT IGBO! Like i said, there’s only one set of people hateful, vindictive, bigoted and criminal enough to gather twenty of themselves to go rape innocent young girls in a hostel! Over the past 8+ years, one can’t count the number of escapades they’ve been engaged in…starting from the Chibok girls saga! A lot of those girls were raped and married off!

What you see happening on this and similar threads is these Igbo-hating bigots trying to drive a certain narrative that ‘Igbos are murdering and kindnapping their own kinsfolk and raping their own girls because they want Biafra’! They go on to admonish us, with a sanctimonious feeling of superiority, that they warned us not to follow Mazi Kanu and IPOB and that this insecurity (insecurity engineered and instigated by their evil ilk) is the result of following Mazi Kanu! The upcoming presidential election is another reason why they want to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the south-east….so they can blame Peter Obi and also negatively affect voter turnout in the region on election day.
Trash write up from an ipob. Only someone who hates the rest of Nigeria thinks like this. You all should face your hate and stop these outward projections

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by IGBOSON1: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2023
nesphil:
This is likely the handiwork of cultists.
This is their modus operandi.
These wild animals shouldn't be allowed to wreak this havoc and go scot-free.

Bullshit!

Cultism has existed in Nigerian universities probably since after the war! Has there been any documented evidence or news reports of up to TWENTY male cultists going into female hostels to gangrape their female colleagues!? All this talk of ‘cultism’ and ‘IPOB/ESN’ is all diversionary and aimed at ensuring the finger of suspicion isn’t pointed at all these wicked northern criminal elements that have infiltrated the entire southern region of Nigeria…not just the south-east!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by IGBOSON1: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
ogunara:

Trash write up from an ipob. Only someone who hates the rest of Nigeria thinks like this. You all should face your hate and stop these outward projections

Go to hell and don’t come back! Dispute what i said with your own argument let’s see if it holds up to scrutiny!

Diseased Igbo-hating scumbag!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Go to hell and don’t come back! Dispute what i said with your own argument let’s see if it holds up to scrutiny!

Diseased Igbo-hating scumbag!
All you did was cry and play victim. I’m not responsible for the madness in your head ipobian tongue the way you blame everyone else for your problems should be studied honestly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by HazardAwka(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
They are Cultist people they started causing mayhem from 31st December till now
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by herbalwisdom52(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2023
OBJ was not a saint in power but he endorsed and picked a
successor who happened to be the best president Nigeria has had
since 1999( Musa Yaradua)
Tinubu endorsed and picked a president, today that president
happens to be the worst president Nigeria has had since Nigeria
ever existed. (buhari)
Now this two men are here again, one is endorsing himself and
the other is endorsing someone.
Tell me who means well for Nigeria in both of them....
After buying fuel for 360 naira, one bag of rice 48 thousands, garri 1,200 per paint.
With over 77 trillion debt in which every Nigerian now owes 340k to debtors.

You now use this ur eye to vote for Apc again.... then am sure something is really wrong with ur brain....
Re: Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin by HazardAwka(m): 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Bullshit!

Cultism has existed in Nigerian universities probably since after the war! Has there been any documented evidence or news reports of up to TWENTY male cultists going into female hostels to gangrape their female colleagues!? All this talk of ‘cultism’ and ‘IPOB/ESN’ is all diversionary and aimed at ensuring the finger of suspicion isn’t pointed at all these wicked northern criminal elements that have infiltrated the entire southern region of Nigeria…not just the south-east!
oga na cultist people, I'm from Ifite Awka and I know better, Ayes and Bagger Dem cult are at war. The Ayes Dem cult were delt with before the war started how? They were been used by big boys in Awka to assassinate rival big men and the earn a lot of money not until Soludo declared Dem wanted, their leader who houses Dem was taken by DSS and was never seen again most of Dem were killed after they were declared wanted and caught. Note: Ayes cult base is inside Ifite, but they all ran and went into hiding so around 31st night Baggers cult ambushed 3 of Ayes guys cause now they are vulnerable. Killed all 3 + a Keke rider carrying one. Since then, the once that ran away from Awka, decided it's a do or did, they returned and now they no longer have sponsors. They started the robbery and mayhem, killed 2 security men in Unizik.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.