Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,942 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found (36934 Views)

MARY BOLUWATIFE: Missing Girl In Oyo / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by ablejesus26(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
You no see say she dress sexy?It takes a self control guy not to be pervert.
There is no Saint when it comes to sex.If your dickk raise you go knack.

shocked shocked that girl na just 9 years ooo angry
God help our little girls from the hands of mad men roaming around the streets with clothes on ooo undecided
You sef go soon born pikin,how you go feel make shameless men dey sexualize your 9yrs old daughter undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by purples25(f): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God!
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by tarantino1: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2023
Some comments here are revolting. Person like this dey near me, e ear go chop slap till e bring blood come out

One idiot in my area vomit blood for this nonsense earlier this week when boys catch am with one 13 year old girl

3 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:
Miss Chisom Ezeonyiwara who was last seen at Eneka road Rukpoku in Rivers State by past 6pm on the 18th of January, 2023 have been found and reunited with her family.

Al thanks to everyone who in one way or the other contributed to her rescue. Informations to her whereabout is been kept private at the moment.

seee the steeeewpid 10 year old olosho lookin like 28 year old midget woman....she aint even lightskin. wot a disgrase!!(no oofencsse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by fortunejum: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Praise God
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2023
fortunejum:
Praise God

Praise who?. So u sopot 10 year old olosho....corrřrrect? Shame on u sir!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Weirdcamila: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
The information is hidden to save her image . She collect
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by vannessa7(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Stargangz:
You call this grown up lady 9yr old? This kind girl cant be in my custody make I no knack am.

Paedophile sighted, sick lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by purples25(f): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2023
ValCon888:
From her mother's smile, you can tell that girl go chop better beating for night.

She go confess who be that boy she go follow for Facebook.

I don't know about a boy, but I have that same feeling that her mother will beat her. I hope she does not.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Born2Breed(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
baralatie:

Does the background look like rupokwu/eneka to you
Abi you did not see the bike?

I just learned that Rupokwu is Nigeria's capital, and everyone should know the place.

If I slap you head eh, sense go enter by force!

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by HazardAwka(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
🙏
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by purples25(f): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
You no see say she dress sexy?It takes a self control guy not to be pervert.
There is no Saint when it comes to sex.If your dickk raise you go knack.

Please how is jeans and T-shirt a sexy dressing? She should be wearing Cinderella dress or wrapper ?

5 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by alyarmouk(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by vannessa7(f): 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Weirdcamila:
The information is hidden to save her image . She collect

Not true, that welcoming pictures would have been different, 9 year old in Nigeria will die if she did that, we don't develop like the whites, it may be a family member who kidnapped her and they are trying to save the name of their family. She will be on hospital bed if she was raped not hugging her parents.
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Charisma01: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
She go collect the magic stick from her uncle.

Youre a big fooooool
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by baralatie(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Born2Breed:

I just learned that Rupokwu is Nigeria's capital, and everyone should know the place.

If I slap you head eh, sense go enter by force!

Therefore the place you don't know about it's topography.should you not first thank God for the safety of a 9year old girl.who just escaped from kidnappers
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by vannessa7(f): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyCK:

seee the steeeewpid 10 year old olosho lookin like 28 year old midget woman....she aint even lightskin. wot a disgrase!!(no oofencsse) angry

Lol, get your mind out of the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Great
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Cfc4life(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thank God she was found hale and hearty. But there's need to tell the online family members where she's been🤣🤣🤣
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by KingMack(m): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stargangz:
You call this grown up lady 9yr old? This kind girl cant be in my custody make I no knack am.

bastard angry

2 Likes

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by fxexperts: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Stargangz:
Bastard pedophile spotted. God go punish you and na jail you go rot for the remaining days of your life. Everything you know in your life is your dick and where to put that stick dangling in between your legs. maybe you can also put into inside a snake mouth. Animal Pedophile.
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Charisma01:

I am the bigger fooooool
Ok
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Weirdcamila: 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
vannessa7:

Not true, that welcoming pictures would have been different, 9 year old in Nigeria will die if she did that, we don't develop like the whites, it may be a family member who kidnapped her and they are trying to save the name of their family. She will be on hospital bed if she was raped not hugging her parents.

You know the truth
There’s no need to argue
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Coldie(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Check her virginity, maybe somebody don go wire am
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by beejaay: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
kestolove95:
Una never tell us wia dix 9 yrs with breast go...

and yet you put the word of God as your signature but your soul is rotten.. no wonder you support urchins and vermins of earth..May God save you from yourself
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Essien45: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
tonye33:

What do you expect from kids with low or no parental training undecided

So every kid kidnapped is as a result of low or no self parental training? Just hear yourself!
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Paracetamol01: 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Those who asked her parents to check her boyfriend house wasn't wrong though

1 Like

Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Essien45: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyCK:

See senseless comment sha! E be like say an animal born you?
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Essien45: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyCK:

Praise who?. So u sopot 10 year old olosho....corrřrrect? Shame on u sir!!(no oofencsse) angry

Na your kidnap case go be the next!!!
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by Juanmike(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
If na Ogun they see am na for bag dem go use dey pack am.
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by kingyakos: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Make she talk wey she been dey 1st 1st
Re: Missing Girl In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Have Been Found by kingyakos: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

shocked shocked that girl na just 9 years ooo angry
God help our little girls from the hands of mad men roaming around the streets with clothes on ooo undecided
You sef go soon born pikin,how you go feel make shameless men dey sexualize your 9yrs old daughter undecided

The reverse cow girl was how old😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) / Reps To IGP: Don’t Allow Chidinma Ojukwu To Die In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.