Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,765 members, 7,889,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe (2452 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by PellsKodak: 8:26am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (Techniques & Tips)

Digital Bimpe

This discreet ebook will teach you how to give him freaky MouthAction & make him scream your name in bed.

What do you think of having sex with an older man? Perhaps you’re intrigued or maybe even disgusted.

Both are common opinions. If you have already had sex with an older man, you might appreciate what he brings to the table (or bed). And if you’re willing to give it a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised or even learn something about yourself.

https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/how_to_enjoy_an_older_man_incredible_gbola_techniques_tips/51618
I won't be surprised if you be okpo undecided undecided
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Mercury12(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Purchase

Why should I purchase such book?
First I'm not a female and God forbid I'm not a Gay😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

Another blank one.

This your attribute na wa oh! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Lols

SodiumValproate:

Another blank one.

This your attribute na wa oh! cool
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Purchased for female and out of curiosity

Mercury12:

Why should I purchase such book?
First I'm not a female and God forbid I'm not Gay😁😁😁
Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Oesophagus99(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Dshocker:

🙄🙄I cover my Odogwu with the blood of Jesus
👀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by SodiumValproate: 8:46am On Jan 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
What You Need To Know About Benue & Igbo People, Relationship, Career With C - Tech

I met c tech on a forum and we decided to do a session on the podcast when he discusses benue there are some rumors and clarity to correcting that impression of Benue and Igbo.

There were some juicy stories that you can also know in the podcast so get to know our Guest and what he does ⬇️

My name is Chuma Emmanuel Okoye.
I'm a Thespian, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer, and Real Estate Consultant.

I'm also the C.E.O (C-TECH GLOBAL ENTERPRISE) dealer in data subscription, Cable TV subscription, and Electricity bill payment.

Listen On Spotify ⬇️

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1E7aCeJABeRzBRNQXGJdWF?si=4Obe-u8fQkyKhM5HJML2fg

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe Podcast

1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy An Older Man Incredible Gbola (techniques & Tips)  digital Bimpe by NLPoliceWoman: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
CodeTemplar:
is behind this trashy user account, I can bet on it.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. .
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Do To 2-minutes Indomie Men [PICS] / Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Yahoobois Are The Biggest Simps In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.