Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,742 members, 7,915,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

How I Became Bank CEO At 34— Tony Elumelu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Became Bank CEO At 34— Tony Elumelu (320 Views)

How Adeduntan Resigned As First Bank CEO On Cbn’s Order / CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ / Adeduntan Resumes As First Bank CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became Bank CEO At 34— Tony Elumelu by Azeemokoya: 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2023
Nigerian economist, and philanthropist, Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu, has said his age was not a barrier to becoming Chief Executive Officer [CEO] of Standard Trust Bank and one of the youngest bank CEOs in Nigeria at thirty-four [34] years.

Elumelu made this known on his Facebook account with a throwback picture of himself at the age of 34.

The founder of The Tony Elumelu Foundation linked his successes to hard work and luck, the factors he described as inextricable in success.

Elumelu said his successes and failures have always driven him to create opportunities for young people, saying he believes youths have the talent and the zeal to transform the world.

He wrote: “This is me – aged 34! I had just become CEO of Standard Trust Bank and one of the youngest bank CEOs in Nigeria. It was a time of fast-paced change in our industry, and reform-minded policymakers had opened up paths for consolidation and strengthening our sector. The competition was intense – but youth was not a barrier.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/how-i-became-bank-ceo-at-34-tony-elumelu/

Re: How I Became Bank CEO At 34— Tony Elumelu by Madridstar(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wizkid boy
Re: How I Became Bank CEO At 34— Tony Elumelu by Naira20: 12:24am On Jan 21, 2023
At this age Tinubu was doing drug business

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Swamp Drilling Rig For Sale / Buy AMBER Energy Drink Cheaper And Faster / Get Paid For Everywhere You Go With Your Phone While Ur Privacy Remains Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.