Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

"APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule (6272 Views)

Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule by ransomed: 8:32am On Jan 21, 2023
If free and fair election is to be conducted, this man cannot win in his state because Karu local government results will send him to his village to farm because they always announce results in that local government without election. He is just wickedly deceiving Emilokan for Logistics.

1 Like

Re: "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule by quinox947: 9:48am On Jan 21, 2023
ican2020:
False hope
Absolutely. He was virtually on his knees begging Nasarawa voters to return him for a second term. The people have turned their backs. They want Davematics as governor and PO as president.
Re: "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule by quinox947: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Fixedsure2odds1:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

I wish you all a happy weekend with your friends and families.

I am here to share Sport betting sure games for payment after winning.

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.
This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me on WhatsApp
081 6  189 0206

And begin the count of winning… good luck
Go and win all the Money. Has that your trusted source been able to bribe all the match officials and players to play his prediction?
Re: "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule by iyinoluwa1h: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria will enter into great tribulation if Tinubu wins this electionNigeria will enter into great tribulation if Tinubu wins this election...
Re: "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule by Okoroawusa: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Racoon:
You can imagine the kind of discrimination and segregation involved. The state govt was just using the religious program as a smokescreen for politics of exclusion especially if the program is an Islamic one.

This is simply because Labour must have obviously applied, paid and secure permission early enough in order to use that facility. Alas! It was excuses upon excuses.
Racoon zukwanike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State $4.2 Billion Gas Plant Set For Commissioning / Buhari Set To Appoint Cramjones As An SSA - Cramjones / See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.