Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,385 members, 7,881,390 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online (19290 Views)

Court Bars Omo VC From Defaming MC Oluomo / Korra Obidi's Ex-Husband Takes Her Children Away From Her / Korra Obidi’s Ex-husband Rain Insults On Her In Front Of Their Kids, & Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Omicronvaccine: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Court Bars Korra Obidi And Ex-Husband, Justin Dean From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online

A court in California, United States of America, has barred dancer Korra Obidi and her ex-husband, Justin Dean, from posting visuals of their children on social media, IGBERETV reports.

In a court document dated January 19th 2022, the former couple, who are parents to June Dean and Athena Dean, were forbidden from posting videos, photos or live-stream of their children or any content that have their children in it on social media until further notice.

The court order partly reads, "Neither party may post any videos, photos or live-stream the minor children on any social media platform nor allow the minor children to appear in any picture, video or live-stream posted to any social media platform without further Court Order. Neither party may take video, photos or live stream any interaction between the parties in this matter until further Court Order."

Justin announced in March 2022 that he was divorcing Korra, just days after she welcomed their second child.

Their divorce was finalised in November 2022.

However, earlier this week, Korra informed her followers that Justin has started another court case in an attempt to take her kids from her because their daughter June said she was hungry.

Subsequently, Justin released a photo of him and their daughters on social media while defending himself against Korra's claims.

https://igberetvnews.com/1437240/court-bars-korra-obidi-ex-husband-justin-dean-posting-childrens-visuals-online/

7 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Toneypen247(m): 5:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Their lives, their problem.

May the innocent kids be protected at all costs.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Jakumo(m): 5:45am On Jan 21, 2023
The court should also bar this woman from wearing those hideous cattle nose-chains that could get caught on the furniture and rip her nostril off.

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:04am On Jan 21, 2023
My major concern is how I've been on queue since 5am for fuel. Where is the milk and honey
Back to the story
Let him have them and live your life. When they grow up, you will be there to tell your story with clarity, achieved goals, and more fulfilling self.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by FactBoyz: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2023
One of The best gifts God can give a man is a woman who is not obsessed with social media, likes and followership cause anything they do will be to slay and always get attention...

Korra doesn't even care, she will be scarcely dressed, house untidy, carrying one child with her hand and fully focused on the video she is doing. Very Careless attitude that prioritizes the video she is making over her kids and the house upkeep.

Thank God sensible women are calling her out now on FB, others are busy shouting "Woman Power" lol......

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Mumusaphire: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Good
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Kajaard: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Very good. Social media marriage.

All private family issues must end on social media for the world to see. Arrant nonsense😡🤬

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Skty: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2023
This Dr Dean na Warey o. Can a man look after small kids? Kora was probably dancing and didn't give her daughter food

7 Likes

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by FuckTheMod: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2023
grin
Beautiful!

This will definitely frustrate and cause depression for the stupid attention whóre useless girl that can't breathe well without posting nonsense on the internet.

I really pity this man, but I'm very happy that he finally dumped the stupid WHÓRE eventually.

This is also a prove that YOU CAN TAKE A HOE OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE STREET (HOEING) OUT OF HER.

No matter who you are, never settle for a girl with bad sexual history. A whóre will forever be a whóre, THEY NEVER CHANGE.

Personally, once I know that a girl has more than 2 bodycount, I can never commit to her or take her seriously. A girl with more than 2 bodycount is already a whóre.

Females control access to sex. Sex is cheap and easy for them, so a girl with multiple BODYCOUNT is only a loose and cheap slút.
The world never think highly of anyone who does something that's easy...

Diamond and other precious metals are only valuable because of their rarelity and how difficult it is to get them.

Sex is different for both genders. A man with high bodycount can still be a high value man because he got CONSENT from lots of girls to sleep with them. Men usually need to provide "VALUE" before them can get sex.

cc: FuckSilly

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by FuckTheMod: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2023
Jakumo:
The court should also bar this woman from wearing those hideous cattle nose-chains that could get caught on the furniture and rip her nostril off.

Like anyone should give a flyingfuck undecided

If she likes, let her wear something that can strangle her to death that's her headache. She is not adding any value to humanity, besides hoeing and servicing hœrny and randy men.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by youngbabaj(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Babe bring ur children come Nigeria and do what you like
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Passionate888: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Nice
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Obidientyoruba: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Finally their social media in law can now breathe and take a break , it beats my imagination how people comfortably bring their family issues on social media . So much for the woke generation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by opalu: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Legitmatazz: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Good
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Bawsse(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
When she leave your ass..
She gonna leave with half....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by HardMirror(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Skty:
This Dr Dean na Warey o. Can a man look after small kids? Kora was probably dancing and didn't give her daughter food
you would be surprised that most women are terrible mothers. Possible he would do a better job taking care of those kids than the twerker. Dont be decieved that women are better at taking care of children, that was before. Now they have breast but dont even breast feed their children

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2023
Fixedsure2odds1:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

I wish you all a happy weekend with your friends and families.

I am here to share Sport betting sure games for payment after winning.

I have a good and well trusted source that provides me sure 2 odds daily, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it haven’t fails me before and the winning are still counting and going on.
This is why i have decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money.

Contact me on WhatsApp
081 6  189 0206

And begin the count of winning… good luck
you dey mad.. win the money alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by money121(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Better

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
My major concern is how I've been on queue since 5am for fuel. Where is the milk and honey
Back to the story
Let him have them and live your life. When they grow up, you will be there to tell your story with clarity, achieved goals, and more fulfilling self.
you married?
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by diggindeep: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
That's their family Wahala.

🤔
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by BOLATINUBU01: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2023
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by TLE900: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Good one. At least the court will keep her in check.
Omicronvaccine:
Court Bars Korra Obidi And Ex-Husband, Justin Dean From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online

https://igberetvnews.com/1437240/court-bars-korra-obidi-ex-husband-justin-dean-posting-childrens-visuals-online/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Bet9ja217: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Yeyev
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Okwyjesus(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

Good. Infact very good

They should have barred her also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by officialwdhtv: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Hmnnn
Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by emkz: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
Two who are too immature to parent.

It is one thing to pepper each other on social media, dragging those innocent children was just wrong. I am glad the courts have intervened.

I don't know why divorce hurts people to the point they throw rationality away. Both Korra and Justin did not behave well. They should just move on with their lives and find ways to co-parent without the drama. We are tired of them and their antics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by dacherish(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2023
This is none of my business.My neighbor was fighting with his wife today I went inside to separate them and I mistakenly broke their TV😥😥. Am now supposed to buy a new one. They came to my house today hugging each other demanding for their TV.
😳😳😳😳😳

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Bars Korra Obidi & Ex-Husband From Posting Their Children's Visuals Online by Auxtin85(m): 7:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Two shameless people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim To Give Away Exquisite Pieces Of All The Collections She Has Worn / Bbnaija Star Nina Looks Adorable In New Outfits (see Photos) / Mo Abudu Looking Stunning In New Make Up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.