Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,153 members, 7,977,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:19 AM

Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related (84865 Views)

Getting Into The UK Property Market. How To? Teach Us How To? Get In Here / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by lovelysofa: 9:51am On Oct 09
babajeje123:

Thanks as always. Last time the town was flooded with massive impact on buildings was 1967, they do have flash flood on their roads and parks each time it pours heavily.

Avoid. Find another property/area.
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by Kunleop: 1:58pm On Oct 12
Good morning house.

Please if you have Amortization chart link. Kindly drop it.

Thank You
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by Ogonsbaba: 2:35pm On Oct 12
Please, can LISA be used to buy an old build or ran down house that need refurbishing??
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by Goodenoch: 7:30am On Oct 13
Ogonsbaba:
Please, can LISA be used to buy an old build or ran down house that need refurbishing??

Yes. The only condition is that it’s your first house.

The bigger thing to watch out for with a run down house is if you can get a lender to give you a mortgage (assuming you need a mortgage).
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by solveabode(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13
Good day Elders,

Please at what stage should one conduct Home survey level 2?

Thanks
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by Lexusgs430: 12:06am On Oct 14
solveabode:
Good day Elders,

Please at what stage should one conduct Home survey level 2?

Thanks

At the beginning of the mortgage process.....
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by Ticha: 1:25pm On Oct 14
Ogonsbaba:

Renovating houses can be very expensive and time consuming. Plus the chances of getting all your costs back when you sell is minimal unless you hold for about 5 years or more.
Houses needing updating seem to commanding similar prices to finished homes so it's important to buy right

1 Like

Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by solveabode(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14
Thank you oga Lexus

Lexusgs430:

At the beginning of the mortgage process.....
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by elengine: 10:00pm On Oct 15
Elders in the house. Please what can I use to back up the ajo money that was paid into my account. The amount (thrift) is used to boost my deposit for mortgage and I intend to print statement. I ve got AIP from Lloyd Bank and also DIP from my advisor.

I ve found the house too.

Thanks
Re: Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related by solveabode(m): 9:34pm On Oct 16
Good day all
Offer accepted and solicitors appointed but the vendor's solicitor is not yet replied to enquiries.

Is it proper for me to request for the vendor's phone number from the estate agent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Africans React To Pictures Of Slums In Madrid, Spain. / The 'Wickedest City On Earth' & Home To The Real Pirates Of The Caribbean (Pics) / Pilot MB Baba-Ari Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.