Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,234 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended (42306 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Dollar Will Soon Crash Following Meeting We Had / Twitter User Claims Tinubu Slept Off At Gombe Emirs Palace / 2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Dreamchaser26: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2023
You must be sick in your head to tell me such nonsense, I'm not shameless like you.
I just pity you, you'll regret campaigning for the most unfit candidate, It's just too sad because you're also a youth who still prefer to be a slave!
Wise up man, this is 2023.

Reportbutton:

Vote tinubu vote wisely
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by PrinceMajestic: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
manikspears:
Say what you will, but for those who want to vote for tinubu based on his past achievement, I want you people to know that age has caught up with this man. This is not the same vibrant and active tinubu we know. But if you insist let me make the picture clear......" you are voting for his deputy" Because that is the person that will handle the government directly or indirectly eventually. Nna good morning.
if someone like late Abubakar Shekau leader of Boko Haram was alive and claimed fake repentance to be on the presidential ballot, I swear I will thumb print for him with joy. I will vote him over your stupid lying piggish Mr Andrew liver salt Pandora criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by MasterKernel: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
sorry, but he'll be our president.

Not our (Nigeria), but your own village President.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by EmperorFred: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
JoshTim:

You are such an inconsequential person. Bleep you.
I told you to shut up. You're talking back cause you think I don't know you right?
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Dreamchaser26:
You must be sick in your head to tell me such nonsense, I'm not shameless like you.
I just pity you, you'll regret campaigning for the most unfit candidate, It's just too sad because you're also a youth who still prefer to be a slave!
Wise up man, this is 2023.

If you're a slave, it's your fault, free yourself from bondage and vote TINUBU.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Urheadmaster(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Everyone will die one after the other including you tongue
PrinceMajestic:
how sure are you that you will not join your ancestors before February you are predicting for the agbado man? Find out about the story of Ukrainian interior minister who wish Putin death and how he ended up just last week. Be careful what you wish others, death has no friends, does not considers age and time either. Stupid boy, have some sense
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by muzzafar(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..
God bless tinubu, God bless apc, God bless Nigeria...
No matter what is said about him, my vote belongs to jagaban 😍
that is if there will even be an election
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
MasterKernel:

Not our (Nigeria), but your own village President.
My village and yours 😉
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by JoshTim: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2023
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Sleep is natural yes but why not sleep off during an exam or an interview?
Oga you can be sacked and sued for sleeping on duty if anything negative happens. That you are supporting Tinibu shouldn't be a reason for you to be stupid.

You are not smart. How was this gathering an interview or test?...

Can you swear in your life that you have never dosed off before.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill is just an expression of stupidity.

If you want to capitalize on this thing considered 'natural' to sell your candidate, i will say you are just being petty.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by everythinggirly(f): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Truth be told, he's old for what he's pursing, what he needs now is rest.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Reportbutton: 9:55am On Jan 21, 2023
muzzafar:
shame no dey catch u?
Are you ashamed of your candidate tongue
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by TGreatGatsby: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
I love this, this shows that he's human, and he's not on drugs, only druggies get their eyes all open..

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by JoshTim: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2023
EmperorFred:
I told you to shut up. You're talking back cause you think I don't know you right?

You cannot stand where I stand. Those surrounding me will not allow. You dare make a threat towards me.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by domDva(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2023
You know very well that what you are doing is wrong

Reportbutton:
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by mechanics(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
He can't cheat nature.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by PrinceMajestic: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Everyone will die one after the other including you tongue
yes, but it's abomination to die untimely, I pray it's not our portion. That's why I'm warning you not predict someone death again. Are you God? What put you in position to say Tinubu will probably join his ancestors before February? Which power have you to make such prediction on life of another man?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by colestephan86: 9:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:
He is human drug addicts don't sleep.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by MasterKernel: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

My village and yours 😉

We aren't one, so get use to it.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Urheadmaster(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2023
If tulubo die now, did he die untimely death

PrinceMajestic:
yes, but it's abomination to die untimely, I pray it's not our portion. That's why I'm warning you not predict someone death again. Are you God? What put you in position to say Tinubu will probably join his ancestors before February? Which power have you to make such prediction on life of another man?
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by muzzafar(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

Are you ashamed of your candidate tongue
I am above that the only candidate I have is the Biafran Mandela
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by manikspears: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
if someone like the late Abubakar Shekau leader of Boko Haram was alive and claimed fake repentance to be on the presidential ballot, I swear I will thumb print for him with joy. I will vote him over your stupid lying piggish Mr Andrew liver salt Pandora criminal.

Obi is not my candidate he has never been. Go and check my timeline. I have always supported Showore. Secondly, your saying concerning voting shekau over obi has exposed your mentality and has proved to me that conversing with you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by BlueDuck: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Sniff him well he must've shat himself too, that greedy senile pig
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by franudi: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Tinubu is a disgrace to us.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by GoodIsGod: 10:06am On Jan 21, 2023
Massiveglory:
It is an act of sheer wickedness, evilness and foolishness to push for a candidate as this after all we been through as a nation in the past almost 8yrs .

This is one of the reasons why who ever is wise should look for a way out of this country. Nigeria is a place where evil rules over righteousness. And I am afraid it will continue like this fore a very long time.
Evil men are at the helms of affairs and are ever ready to keep themselves there for ever.
For the sake of your unborn children find a way out of this country. That is the best legacy you can give your kids aside education.
My piece of advice.
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247, itstutsi, walahi Una campaign dey collect wotowoto everyday from Thiefnubuu himself. grin😁😁

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2023
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!🤔🤔
Make we take this msg to our aged parents around us make them understand why we all must be obedient
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by bcashy: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2023
That is all Showore do everywhere he goes grin grin to go and check who no dey concentrate, who dey sleep and who no dey jot down grin.

The mumu sit down for house dey chop food and him wife, does he realise how many state this man don tour? Fatigue will sure set in, so it is not new Mr Swore grin grin grin

You just continue to dey write names of noise makers, those who dey sleep and others! grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by kalvoken(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2023
Reportbutton:

E no go betta for you.

I swear.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Cfc4life(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Abeg make una leave baba make him sleep
It's not easy at his age...

If you have not Subscribed to my YouTube channel you are missing alot 👉
https://www.youtube.com/@compassdaddycomedy9148
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Since the agbado man refused to respect his old age, the sleeping master may soon join his ancestors probably before February tongue.
Don't wish him dead it is not good learn how to talk to an elderly person. Vote wisely
Re: Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended by Everlastingson: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2023
Theoarhics:
70 (700)year old man

Not 70 but 87-year -old man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike And Fubara Compete Through Bags Of Rice Distribution In Rivers State / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.