Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,351 members, 7,940,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas (344 Views)

I Need This Keyboard - Dell Xps 13 7390..urgent / What To Do If The Laptop Keyboard Is Not Working / Need Help, Any Ideas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by sukkot: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2023
alright so just attached external keyb6ard and it iis driving me nuts.

1- it is too sensitive. wwhatever you -press appears twice. aany way to solve thiis

2 some of the LETTER keys also have numbers on them and to get the letter instead of the n4mber you have to press the function button ffor example iif ii want to type nigeria without ussiing the function button this is wwhat i would get N5GER5A

ANY HELP

-

1 Like

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by Ishilove: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:
alright so just attached external keyb6ard and it iis driving me nuts.

1- it is too sensitive. wwhatever you -press appears twice. aany way to solve thiis

2 some of the LETTER keys also have numbers on them and to get the letter instead of the n4mber you have to press the function button ffor example iif ii want to type nigeria without ussiing the function button this is wwhat i would get N5GER5A

ANY HELP

-
Reading this gave me a headache

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by sukkot: 9:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Ishilove:

lmaoooooooooo iSHIIIIIIIIILOVEEEEEE eku weekend ooooo. well i have manaaged to solve one of the problems. the guy saiid ppreess FUNCTION AND NUMLOCK button to deactivaatee the numbers. well as you can see the numbers are no longer coming up. next problem is this sensitivity issue. small ppressing like 3 characters fly out aat once lol grin grin grin grin

hhaappy weekendd

2 Likes

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 21, 2023
Dust or water has entered the keyboard panel.It needs to be serviced.

1 Like

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by sukkot: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Ishilove:

both problems finally resolved . yesssssss

You can change the keyboard's sensitivity, also known as the keyboard's repeat rate through Keyboard properties.

Here's how:

Open Control Panel.
Go to Ease of Access Center.
Under Explore all settings, click on Make the keyboard easier to use.
Under See also, click on Keyboard settings to open Keyboard Properties.
In the Speed tab, under Character repeat, adjust the Repeat delay and Repeat rate to your preference. There is a text box available so you can test out the changes you've made.

1 Like

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by sukkot: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
Dust or water has entered the keyboard panel.It needs to be serviced.
oh its brand new. but thank you for your input. the problem has been resolved through the control panel

You can change the keyboard's sensitivity, also known as the keyboard's repeat rate through Keyboard properties.

Here's how:

Open Control Panel.
In the Speed tab, under Character repeat, adjust the Repeat delay and Repeat rate to your preference. There is a text box available so you can test out the changes you've made.

1 Like

Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jan 21, 2023
sukkot:
both problems finally resolved . yesssssss

Here's how:

Open Control Panel.
Ehen! Now I can read your posts again cheesy
Re: This Keyboard Is Driving Me Nuts. Any Ideas by sukkot: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2023
Ishilove:

Ehen! Now I can read your posts again cheesy
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

TD Africa, IBM Empower Nigerian Youths With Digital Skills / Hp Ssd With 6gb Ram And 1tb Rom @ 300k / Who Sells Laptop On Installment (refer Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.