Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,247 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:47 PM

Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala (874 Views)

Amazon Kdp Payment / Say Goodbye To Payment Wahala: Experience The Convenience Of Owletpay / Kdp Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by qwertyboss(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please I recently changed my KDP payment Bank account from payooner to Grey virtual account due to issues am having with the payooner.

I have received payment notifications for several months now in my email but nothing is reflecting on my Grey account.

If Grey is not accepting amozon Kdp payment why is it retrieving the fund because had it been they didn't retrieve the fund Amazon will notify me of payment failure.
I want to know if one can actually use Grey virtual dollars account to receive payments.
This is the fifth payment but it's not reflecting in my Grey app balance
Re: Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by S111(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
qwertyboss:
Please I recently changed my KDP payment Bank account from payooner to Grey virtual account due to issues am having with the payooner.

I have received payment notifications for several months now in my email but nothing is reflecting on my Grey account.

If Grey is not accepting amozon Kdp payment why is it retrieving the fund because had it been they didn't retrieve the fund Amazon will notify me of payment failure.
I want to know if one can actually use Grey virtual dollars account to receive payments.

Am not sure Grey works on KDP, apart from Payoneer, there is only one more method I trust and which I teach people, part and parcel of my Kdp course. 2348185302625
Re: Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by CaptMarvel(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
S111:

Am not sure Grey works on KDP, apart from Payoneer, there is only one more method I trust and which I teach people, part and parcel of my Kdp course. 2348185302625
except he pay you? na wa o😏

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by Sarahn: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Are you not aware that grey doesn't do Amazon payment!

They don't do Payoneer payment, their US account is useless!

Their US account doesn't accept ACH transfers that is the transfer method Amazon uses!

Sharp sharp contact grey and Amazon, let your money not disappear!!!!

Contact GREY first. They probably have your funds.

If you're looking for a US bank account that accepts ACH, please use geegpay. That is the method the above poster wanted you to pay him to tell you.

Geegpay (.)Africa

Check nairaland yourself and see!

Chai bros, read terms and conditions of GREY before signing up.

With all the wahala grey users saw and complained on this forum, you didn't see it!

I just hope grey will give you your money back!

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by wittywriter: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2023
qwertyboss:

I want to know if one can actually
use Grey virtual dollars account to receive payments.

Fellow NLer did you get to resolve this?
qwertyboss:

I dumped grey
Oh ok.

Wittyness
Re: Amazon Kdp Payment Wahala by qwertyboss(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2023
wittywriter:

Fellow NLer did you get to resolve this?

Wittyness
I dumped grey

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Business / Open Letter To President Umaru Musa Yar’adua / Crude Palm Oil

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.