Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,867 members, 7,889,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad (1767 Views)

Massive Crowd That Followed Obi When He Was Leaving Kano Pillar Stadium / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna (Pics) / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Afikoo: 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omoh this is massive .
See crowd that followed Peter Obi to The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna

shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QnPe57jYU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by peter0071(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
a True unifier is here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Tochi3(m): 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Always Press..

God bless the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by aariwa(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
My president
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by STARGREEN(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
After watching this video I have a deep reflection, how can I be of help to ensure that This organic love remains?
This joyous moment remains?
This their dreams of hope remains?
This efforts they have made remains?

I saw people older than my father's age waving and longing to have good life,
I saw elderly women on the roadside taking risks just to wave for a man I have glimpse of hope for good life.

Sometimes in life we do things for mankind.

May we play a role in our capacity to ensure that their joy last...
May this their organic love remains...
May God Almighty grant their wish for better Nigeria.

I shall vote for PO, party aside, but for the sake of numerous Nigerians that deserves good life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Mrkumareze(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
There's hope, Nigerians have truly suffered. We need a total liberation from greedy politicians who think stealing money is all they can offer.
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by DukeofUmueri247: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Acute Neck pressing
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Bluntguy: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
The people came out in mass to sight their next president.
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by PraizHim: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jeez men. This video sent chills all over my body. The love is overwhelming.

Vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Tunechi5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
This election is done and dusted for obi

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hehehe those crowd matters in rallies. Just simple question oo
Afikoo:
Omoh this is massive .
See crowd that followed Peter Obi to The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kaduna

shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QnPe57jYU
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who no know go know
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by bender79: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchins will drink otapiapia today. Bunch of nitwits!!!
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by jlinkd78(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Organic love

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by tellsblinks(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
This your intro ehhh, so touching
Re: See The Crowd That Followed Obi To The Palace Of Chief Of Kagoro In Southern Kad by Lionnation: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Urchins are bunch of dimwits

(1) (Reply)

Can A Dual Citizen who perjured on INEC form Be Nigeria's President? / Peter Obi Legacies As Governor: Ben Muray Bruce Video Goes Viral / HARDSHIP: Ndume Is A Loose Cannon, Careless Talker - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.