Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,912 members, 7,973,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

: Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? (1026 Views)

He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Am In Love With Ireneony (picture Include As Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
a survey out today from England says the number one reason people divorce is now due to[b] falling out of love!![/b]

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/infidelity-no-longer-top-cause-of-divorce-survey/article2153836/

if this is true, then that means the saying that 'everything ends' is therefore very true!?!

what do Nairalanders think and what is your personal experience??

does love defy all laws and lasts 4ever or that is only in the movies!?
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by LongOne1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nothing's certain in Life but death and taxes.

Some people get it right and it lasts for ever. For others, it dies and ends in divorce.I believe mine will last forever.
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by pendo89(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
2 pple come to mind and they both start with letter c
Czar-chris
Cmont
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
Long One:

Nothing's certain in Life but death and taxes.

Some people get it right and it lasts for ever. For others, it dies and ends in divorce.I believe mine will last forever.

hmmm, 2nd or third reason for divorce is disagreement, but you have guns on ur profile picture as problem solver!!?? , and ur love u believe will last forever?? shocked shocked

sorry i just could not resist, !! grin
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2011
pendo89:

2 pple come to mind and they both start with letter c
Czar-chris
Cmont

oops!! sot sure who those might be, pls tell,
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by LongOne1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2011
$tunna:

[/b]

hmmm, 2nd or third reason for divorce is disagreement, but you have guns on your profile picture as problem solver!!?? , and your love u believe will last forever?? shocked shocked

sorry i just could not resist, !! grin

Ha ha, that will be the last resort, lol. That is if everything else fails.

Besides, don't be deceived by appearances. You can't judge a book by it's cover.
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by cantell(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
$tunna:

a survey out today from England says the number one reason people divorce is now due to[b] falling out of love!![/b]

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-hot-button/infidelity-no-longer-top-cause-of-divorce-survey/article2153836/

if this is true, then that means the saying that 'everything ends' is therefore very true!?!

what do Nairalanders think and what is your personal experience??

does love defy all laws and lasts 4ever or that is only in the movies!?

There's always a crack, thats where the light signer thru.
Nothing lasts forever.
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2011
Long One:

Ha ha, that will be the last resort, lol. That is if everything else fails.

barhahahahaha!!! like i said, i know it was cheap but i just had to say it!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2011
cantell:

There's always a crack, thats where the light signer thru.
Nothing lasts forever.

so could people just try harder to plug the hole, n just make it last forever??
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by MMM2(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2011
op
dis should be a good newz undecided

am alwayz falling OUT of love angry
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
M M M:

op
dis should be a good newz undecided

am alwayz falling OUT of love angry

lmfao!!! shocked shocked shocked
hmmm, im not sure you want da ladies here to hear you declare that so loud dude!!!

but there is some truth to that, do u not however miss them sumwhat after they r gone - the really nice ones!?!
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
Love never fails! Those who fall out of love, does their love of SEX end? I think a survey should be conducted too! undecided
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Mynd44: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2011
You can fall outta love when you realise that whatever lead you to fall in the first place is false or has been removed
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by claremont(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2011
Fall-In-Fall-Out (FIFO) cool
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
sexkillz:

Love never fails! Those who fall out of love, does their love of SEX end? I think a survey should be conducted too! undecided

i think once you substitute fail for end, it changes the question entirely though, so, we might want to stick with the word end because the word end includes the hiumans in the calculations, whereas fail does not!

while love in and of itself does not fail, but it can and does end when the loving between the two people involve in it stops!?! it's the idea anyways,
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^
Same thing
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by MMM2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2011
$tunna:

lmfao!!! shocked shocked shocked
hmmm, im not sure you want da ladies here to hear you declare that so loud dude!!!

but there is some truth to that, do u not however miss them sumwhat after they r gone - the really nice ones!?!

embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Something I read:

Love is a changing relationship, One day love arises,blossoms,flowers,but it is nothing eternal.It fades, dies. True lovers will understand it-that there was something tremendously beautiful; it fulfilled them,it transported them to another dimension,but now it is gone. They have given each other a few moments of eternity.They will remember those moment, and be grateful to each other.
Nature intends you to know love in as many ways as possible, because what you can know from one woman(man) will not be the experience with another. Each love is unique.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Osho

This is true in many ways. But it is a sad thought. I think we all want to love someone this way forever.
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2011
talina:

Something I read:

Love is a changing relationship, One day love arises,blossoms,flowers,but it is nothing eternal.It fades, dies. True lovers will understand it-that there was something tremendously beautiful; it fulfilled them,it transported them to another dimension,but now it is gone. They have given each other a few moments of eternity.They will remember those moment, and be grateful to each other.
Nature intends you to know love in as many ways as possible, because what you can know from one woman(man) will not be the experience with another. Each love is unique.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Osho

This is true in many ways. But it is a sad thought. I think we all want to love someone this way forever.

you just summed up my own personal belief about love!! , that belief comes from an even more all encompassing belief about 'the suchness of things'!
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^ smiley It does come from an all encompassing way of thinking/ being. And such a challenge to think of letting go of security, letting the moment pass, etc. The past and the future seem to enslave us and we seek to find ways to hold on or control it. It is sooo out of my capabilities, but I understand it.
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2011
$tunna:

i think once you substitute fail for end, it changes the question entirely though, so, we might want to stick with the word end because the word end includes the hiumans in the calculations, whereas fail does not!

while love in and of itself does not fail, but it can and does end when the loving between the two people involve in it stops!?! it's the idea anyways,
So let me assume that with this reply, you answered my question, which of course you did not! I'm just assuming! So now, those who fall out of love, does their love of sex, end?
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2011
sexkillz:

So let me assume that with this reply, you answered my question, which of course you did not! I'm just assuming! So now, those who fall out of love, does their love of sex, end?

well, i did noticed ur question but either ur question is not complete or it's not relevant to the issue: did u mean to ask what happens to the sex lives of couples who fell out of love or you?

well assuming that is what u mean, then the simple answer is yes! if they fall out of love, the sexual attraction between is almost always also gone! and no more sexual attraction is in and of itself another reason people break up!

but if i take ur question as u asked it - does their love of sex end? no, their love of sex does not end, just their love of each other and the desire to be sexual with each other that ends!

hope ur questions has been addressed satisfactorily now!
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2011
$tunna:

well, i did noticed your question but either your question is not complete or it's not relevant to the issue: did u mean to ask what happens to the sex lives of couples who fell out of love or you?

well assuming that is what u mean, then the simple answer is yes! if they fall out of love, the intimate attraction between is almost always also gone! and no more intimate attraction is in and of itself another reason people break up!

but if i take your question as u asked it - does their love of sex end? [size=16pt]no, their love of sex does not end,[/size] just their love of each other and the desire to be intimate with each other that ends!

hope your questions has been addressed satisfactorily now!
Thank you! All i wanted was for you to say that their love of sex does not end! love is Love! It doesnt END! cool cool
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
Quote from: $tunna on Today at 02:55:29 PM
well, i did noticed your question but either your question is not complete or it's not relevant to the issue: did u mean to ask what happens to the sex lives of couples who fell out of love or you?

well assuming that is what u mean, then the simple answer is yes! if they fall out of love, the intimate attraction between is almost always also gone! and no more intimate attraction is in and of itself another reason people break up!

but if i take your question as u asked it - does their love of sex end? no, their love of sex does not end, just their love of each other and the desire to be intimate with each other that ends!

hope your questions has been addressed satisfactorily now!
sexkillz:

Thank you! All i wanted was for you to say that their love of sex does not end! love is Love! It doesnt END! cool cool

more convoluted than cleaver! there is really no logical or connection between the two things! a man and a woman no longer love each other so they divorced but since they still both love sex - not with each other but just sex, therefore love does not end because love is love!!

so many logical inconsistencies leading to ur conclusions that it baffles me how u came to that based on the sets of info we have!!

perhaps, either a colossal misunderstanding of the issue or some none linear oriental fuzzy logic or something, going on? hahaha

if i dont love my ex-girlfriend anymore but still love apples, that means love never ends?? hmmm

u seems to be looking at love as only a universal constant, it never ends period! well thats not the issue
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin I knew i was dealing with an ATHEIST! grin grin grin Abeg free me! cool
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^^
Guy na fight?
Re: : Since Everything Ends, Does This Include Love? by stunna2(m): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2011
hahahahahahaha!!!

@sexkills
well, i could be an atheist or maybe im not, just would really have liked to know how u came to ur conclusions, but u r freed as u have requested!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

One Way Love / Does She Worth The Time And Stress?think About It: / Meet The Oldest Newlyweds Ever: Elderly Couple Breaks Wedding World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.