Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,005 members, 7,939,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos (4226 Views)

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Osun 2022: INEC To Conduct Mock Accreditation In 3 Senatorial Districts / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 5:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Ttalk:

The evil men do lives after them

Internet don't forget. This is how you will tell us that Ikpeazu the kerosene merchant and 500 maternity donor is the best thing after slice bread should he contest in 2027

The fact of the matter is that ikpeazu is far better than most governors that have ruled you in the South West but you don't know. We severely criticize South East politicians here because the culture of criticism exists in the East and not because they are the worst in the country. The South East getss the lowest allocations but look at what Umeahi has done at Ebony State. Look at what Peter Obi did at Anambra by the end of his tenure. Look at what Soludo is doing. Compare those with Osun and Ekiti and cry... It's different like Baalaabuuluu in your neck of the woods! You deify mediocres! Just take a look at Tinubu! This is the man you lot have been touting as the enfant terrible of south west politics? The Cicero! The Socrates and Pluto of our time! This is the man that runs Lagos!? This intellectually starved mutant!? Even Hope Uzodimma makes more sense than Tinupoo.

The fact is that we don't suffer fools gladly in the east. It's that simple. There's no way a Tinupoo would have survived in the east. No one would have given him the chance to amass so much wealth from the collective purse! Her daughter will be flogged off the markets if she tries her Iyalaoja madness here. Did you see what happened when Rochas tried imposing his son in law as the governor of Imo State? But Remi Tinubu us there at the Senate as we speak! You guys run a medieval dynasty, we run a democracy! So don't be surprised when you see me supporting Ikpeazu in the future! Go to Aba today and see what he's doing. The Fashola you are propping up refurbished a website with nearly a million dollars! Ijiots everywhere..
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 6:22am On Jan 22, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sadly you will only be telling your children how you laboured in vain cos obi never fought for democracy only Bola Tinubu n Sowore did among the contenders so Peter Obi can claim credit for that.

So Tinubu was fighting for Democracy so he can have his turn to rule Nigeria ? Even from his near grave ?

If you ever learn the gap between you and I, you will join the rally and attempt to meet me there
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by VERDA: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Face reality when you have to. Stop using emotions to approach or anticipate.

Somethings are impossible in life!

“nothing is impossible” is an adage used to deceive the foolish!

Peter is daydreaming🛑

For someone that claims Peter will not win, you seem very disturbed by him lol. Drink water, the dude is giving you guys serious chest burns.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by niyilolawa34798: 6:47am On Jan 22, 2023
I wish the percentage is doubledI wish the percentage is doubled...
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by SenatePresdo(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Peter should stop wasting aviation fuel!

Some dreams are impossible!

🛑

No wonder you haven't achieved anything aside from 30k Bmc salary.

Even the word impossible says I'mPossible
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by SocialJustice: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
It is your dreams that are impossible not that of suffering Nigerians.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Your dooms day is ahead!

Certain you will shed tears by end of February when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is declared winner!

Be patient! That tears is constant!

Your dooms day has been signed. Your 30k stipend for asslicking won't be paid for February, because your employer would have met a shambolic defeat. Better seek a better job other than asslicking corrupt politicians on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2023
The Atikulators in 2019 were more than the Obidients in 2023 yet they couldn't defeat Tinubu in Lagos.

Ariwo ko ni music....
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Prove me wrong and walk into a Lions den.
Daniel did it.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by effort1: 8:34am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑

APC only got 60% of the votes in 2019. These days, many more people want to vote and they are voting against APC.

The only thing that can give you victory in Lagos are thuggery and rigging.

APC represents shame and disgrace
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Exclusive101: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2023
You find a way to sneak in a fake Igbo name into the list at least you didn't include Peter Obi thay is enough for me but I won't be debating this with you. Every one's conscience is clear, Tinubu might have done it for an ulterior motive the fact remain he did it all the same compare to Peter Obi that never associated with the fight for democracy.

owobokiri:

Tinupoo NEVER fought for democracy!
Tinupoo was fighting for his stomach under NADECO!!
Let's be guided in this country!!!
A Drug Lord can not be a pro democracy activist. He was only using the exposure brought by NADECO to position himself for lucrative opportunities. When that opportunity finally came, he used it maximally by turning a whole Lagos State into his personal fiefdom!

When you talk about those who genuinely fought for democracy in Nigeria while Abacha was in power, you talk about the ebullient Chief Gani Fawhenmi, the Chima Ubanis, Beko Ransom Kuti them, the Shehu Sanis, Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, even Mike Ozekhome, Ndubuisi Kanu them.. Most of the rest were political opportunsts and tribal turncoats who found in NADECO a convinient smokescreen to mask their corrupt lust for raw power..
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Teddy0147(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2023
ZUBY77:
I Will attend all of them, not because I am paid, not because I have time, but because I want to be able to tell my kids that I was part of the struggle that freed them from the grips of hostage takers and ex military cabals that held Nigeria down since independence.

OBI is the real RENEWED HOPE.

Just get your pvc and vote….
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Mrkindness: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
see this coronavirus infested dead brain, allah should be ashamed of you because I know Allah hates munafuki
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by fergie001: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2023
He will have the biggest crowd in the Ojo/Badagry/Amuwo axis if true. The support there is enormous.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Owontime: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
This man is really labouring in vain 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

🛑
If history has taught man something, it is that when people say something is impossible then that impossibility is on the way to becoming possible.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:49am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I have logical dreams and don’t hope for impossibilities.

You know nothing about logic. It was logical people like you that believed man cannot fly. They believed it and it was so for thousands of years ..until the Wright brothers did the impossible in 1900 and 60 years later man flew to the moon...you know nothing about impossibilities.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Exclusive101:
You find a way to sneak in a fake Igbo name into the list at least you didn't include Peter Obi thay is enough for me but I won't be debating this with you. Every one's conscience is clear, Tinubu might have done it for an ulterior motive the fact remain he did it all the same compare to Peter Obi that never associated with the fight for democracy.

You should listen to me when I talk about these things and stop allowing your village ego get the better part of you, you urchin! You know nothing about all these things apart from what your ignorant uncles told you..You were not born then for crying out loud! I was already in the University, so I should know better!!!

Every name I mentioned there, played a very important role during the NADECO wahalaa. Chima Ubani that died in a motor accident some years back never ran away from the East country! He was in Nigeria starring Abacha down. Ditto Fawhenmi and Falana them...

Your Tinupoo was no where to be found! Dude was busy pushing his drugs in Chicago, while enjoying all the luxuries that Europe and america could provide. All these as he claimed he was there fighting for democracy. That was after he jumped over Seme border at the sight of Abachas red eye..,
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by christistruth01: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Seefinish:
Tinubu will not survive if his ATM (Lagos state) is taken from him. Obi is ready to end godfatherism in Nigeria starting from Lagos

What of Anambra ?
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Validated: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
The Atikulators in 2019 were more than the Obidients in 2023 yet they couldn't defeat Tinubu in Lagos.

Ariwo ko ni music....
Well sorry. In 2019, there were no BVAS and etransmission of results. Deal with it as you are dealing with Osun
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Ttalk: 10:44am On Jan 22, 2023
You are nothing but a man with no conscience otherwise you won't be saying Igbo criticised their leader.

For the record check the number of returned Igbo both at executive and legislative position. You have been colonised and hypnotized. You can never learn

owobokiri:

The fact of the matter is that ikpeazu is far better than most governors that have ruled you in the South West but you don't know. We severely criticize South East politicians here because the culture of criticism exists in the East and not because they are the worst in the country. The South East getss the lowest allocations but look at what Umeahi has done at Ebony State. Look at what Peter Obi did at Anambra by the end of his tenure. Look at what Soludo is doing. Compare those with Osun and Ekiti and cry... It's different like Baalaabuuluu in your neck of the woods! You deify mediocres! Just take a look at Tinubu! This is the man you lot have been touting as the enfant terrible of south west politics? The Cicero! The Socrates and Pluto of our time! This is the man that runs Lagos!? This intellectually starved mutant!? Even Hope Uzodimma makes more sense than Tinupoo.

The fact is that we don't suffer fools gladly in the east. It's that simple. There's no way a Tinupoo would have survived in the east. No one would have given him the chance to amass so much wealth from the collective purse! Her daughter will be flogged off the markets if she tries her Iyalaoja madness here. Did you see what happened when Rochas tried imposing his son in law as the governor of Imo State? But Remi Tinubu us there at the Senate as we speak! You guys run a medieval dynasty, we run a democracy! So don't be surprised when you see me supporting Ikpeazu in the future! Go to Aba today and see what he's doing. The Fashola you are propping up refurbished a website with nearly a million dollars! Ijiots everywhere..
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by blahc007: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Face reality when you have to. Stop using emotions to approach or anticipate.

Somethings are impossible in life!

nothing is impossible” is an adage used to deceive the foolish!

Peter is daydreaming🛑
You are a very funny fellow....I believe buhari was also told the same thing years ago, now he is an outgoing president....

My brother keep you motivation to yourself abeg
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Exclusive101: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Who listens to lunatics especially a foolish Igbo one. You can as well claim the like of Soyinka Kokori Fasheun Beko never fought for democracy cos that had to escape out of the country Tru the NADECO route. Do you even know how many pro democracy activists had to escape from the country upon the assassination of Kudirat n co ? That is even if you know who Kudirat was. Foolish Igbo everywhere.

owobokiri:

You should listen to me when I talk about these things and stop allowing your village ego get the better part of you, you urchin! You know nothing about all these things apart from what your ignorant uncles told you..You were not born then for crying out loud! I was already in the University, so I should know better!!!

Every name I mentioned there, played a very important role during the NADECO wahalaa. Chima Ubani that died in a motor accident some years back never ran away from the East country! He was in Nigeria starring Abacha down. Ditto Fawhenmi and Falana them...

Your Tinupoo was no where to be found! Dude was busy pushing his drugs in Chicago, while enjoying all the luxuries that Europe and america could provide. All these as he claimed he was there fighting for democracy. That was after he jumped over Seme border at the sight of Abachas red eye..,

Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
JoeNL22:

Daniel did it.

So you believe that cartoon?

You can replicate it.

Nothing is impossible
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
blahc007:

You are a very funny fellow....I believe buhari was also told the same thing years ago, now he is an outgoing president....

My brother keep you motivation to yourself abeg

Buhari did the working and capitalized on the crack in PDP. It was glaring Buhari was going to win the moment power brokers started decamping.

That’s making things happen logically.

A Peter and LP winning is outright fiction! Himself and party lacks EVERYTHING to grab power.

we talking about a political god in a ruling party! What miracle are you expecting?

It cannot even happen in the US or anywhere. Power always goes to where the brokers are.
Re: Obi To Hold Three Rallies In 3 Senatorial Districts In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So you believe that cartoon?

You can replicate it.

Nothing is impossible
How?
What cartoon?
Is it not in the bible. You are not a Christian right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In As Nigeria’s President — Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Fashola Hands Over N252m To 126 Schools -another People Oriented Feather On Cap / PHOTO: INEC Letter Confirming Registration Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.