Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For (3316 Views)

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by LikeAking: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
FactBoyz:
This is the man I will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For

This one no follow.

He is just a poster boy.

Mention one if his achievement.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Truth dey everything you just talk Baba Kay.
Baba na natural kingmaker. Na him ilk dey stay behind curtains, dey pull strings. Wetin make am eye Presidency, at such age n health status, I no even talk about him propaganda that year for US, abi wetin him use our eyes see on top Pa Adesanya and Funsho Williams matter,

.... Still dey baffle me. But Nigerians no dey ever remember history.
bishopkay:

Bede my brother hafa. True the man na very smart criminal. Very very smart criminal but truth na say e never meet force when match am well. Pablo Escobar na force for Columbia too until he Waka enter politics wan run for president.

Running for president is his mistake and after he's roundly defeated at the polls by next month, Y'all will see the end of an era. The man will be totally demystified and his supporters now who queue up to eat at his gate, most will turn coat. To think I admired the man at a time even irks me.
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by Sucre6: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
A man of integrity and sagacity. I am obidient but if this man was running, he got my vote, he's very selfless and intelligent ✌😎
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by bishopkay: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

Honestly the rate of foolish people We have in this Country continue to create big problems for our survival.
When a govt fails in their primary responsibility which is SECURITY, there's no sense in making an argument if they should stay or go,just vote the bastard govt out already.
If you see the stress I went through before I was able to get fuel yesterday ehn angry
I swear! These batists are crazy. One today was saying tifnubu will do better and I asked him how? Isn't it these same people in the failed APC that will make up his cabinet?

Imagine gandollar as Chief of staff, Elrufai as minister of Defence. Yeye Bello as minister of youth and sports. Tufia!
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by bishopkay: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
macbede:
Truth dey everything you just talk Baba Kay.
Baba na natural kingmaker. Na him ilk dey stay behind curtains, dey pull strings. Wetin make am eye Presidency, at such age n health status, I no even talk about him propaganda that year for US, abi wetin him use our eyes see on top Pa Adesanya and Funsho Williams matter,

.... Still dey baffle me. But Nigerians no dey ever remember history.
Even bible sef talk say "a wise man knows when to stop". Since the man no know when to stop, he will receive the shock of his life.

Na the urchins I dey pity sef; those ones believe every Yoruba will vote for Tifnubu but northerners won't vote for Atiku. LMAO we'll put that theory to the test soon. February no far again.
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by Bigshots001(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
I have always loved Akinwunmi Adesina any day,he is in the class of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Can we swap him with Soludo please?🙏🙏
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sure. After next week, February go near door.
Them go everly try manipulate BVAS. But no wam.
The number of sensible individuals wey dey woke now plenty. It's well
bishopkay:

Even bible sef talk say "a wise man knows when to stop". Since the man no know when to stop, he will receive the shock of his life.

Na the urchins I dey pity sef; those ones believe every Yoruba will vote for Tifnubu but northerners won't vote for Atiku. LMAO we'll put that theory to the test soon. February no far again.
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by hardbody: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Honestly common sense isn't common especially on Nairaland so I won't go into argument over what has been setlled over and over again

Dummy, what was settled and when? fraudsters, like boss like followers
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by 00FFT00(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Keep fooling yourself, am sure if he contested story go change

Both have first class degree, one had his in Agriculture economics in Pudre University, the other had his Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting at Chicago State University

Both had careers with top international firm in their field

Which first class?. First class in Heroin trade.
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by JerryIchulo: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by jahsharon: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
FactBoyz:

You need psychiatric evaluation
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by AskProf: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Moh247:

Non ever traded drug
Did they both forfeit drug money to American authorities?
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by 1Dray(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Keep fooling yourself, am sure if he contested story go change

Both have first class degree, one had his in Agriculture economics in Pudre University, the other had his Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounting at Chicago State University

Both had careers with top international firm in their field

So where the certificate?
Re: This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For by Kingspin(m): 12:21am On Jan 22, 2023
FactBoyz:
I hope Yorubas will support the man Akinwunmi Adesina over Tinubu. But will not Support Sowore or Obi over Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope / Buhari Sends Soldiers To Lagos After Staged Naira Scarcity Protests (photo) / Lagos And Ogun Account For 86% Of Manufacturing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.