Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn (35640 Views)

Lawmakers Draw Battleline With Governor For Locking Them Out Of Government House / The Battleline is Btw The Educated And The Non Educated, Not Btw APC And PDP / Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by canalily(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Did you clean the battle line for those of them suspended in Enugu or are you going to draw their own later?
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Cantonese: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Who the gods want to kill, the first make mad. PDP is in that situation now. Ekiti is gone, Enugu is gone, so are Rivers, Benue, Abia, Oyo states. Infact, without doubt, Abia state will be won by God's grace, by Alex Otti of the Labour party.

Now baba emi lo kan is facing the political battle of his life in his own backyard, the southwest. Lagos is up for grabs between the four parties.

Obi will surely prevail.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by staneless(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike, the toothless bulldog...you can't do shiiii
Una don over do this G-5 governor tin too much. As una no wan take stand, be rest assured you guys will be irrelevant in the coming days to election

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by ayo2008: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike and babbling
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by tunapawizzy: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike talks too much.....with each of his utterance, he proves Atiku right for not picking him

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by naijapikin2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
When would PDP suspend G5

Are they waiting for their Presidential Decision?

Between guys read this also sad sad sad sad

Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

It would be seen as HARAM or Sin from their faithful

Vote wisely

----
The Guy that killed Deborah did not serve any Jail term or any court case... He is walking free due to sharia law

A Muslim -Muslim would be a disaster to we Christians in the North

A Muslim can just wake up kill a Christian and tag it Blasphemy

No body would condemn it or put a stop to it

Vote wisely
Vote a balanced ticket [Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian]

My brother, whoever paid your school fees invested good money.

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by akway22: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike the empty vessel,PDP trend have moved and left you stranded and confused.you can take some cold water from APC if at all they can accommodate such a character. NORTH 2023 we moved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by cocoboss(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lifestone:

But seriously, how PDP, and Atiku prefers the position of a party Chairman to the Presidency is still a surprise to me. If I'm Atiku, from the onset, I will quitely invite Ayu to step down in the interest of peace with some compensations and a first right of refusal to some good portfolio of his choice in the New government if we win. This looks very simple to me but made complicated by Atiku.
If Atiku can't manage this simple maze, how will he manage a very complex country like Nigeria.
Atiku has aged

I still don’t know what atiku has in mind here I just hope he doesn’t shoot him self in the foot because he is already making so many enemies for himself
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by ictplotter(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lifestone:

But seriously, how PDP, and Atiku prefers the position of a party Chairman to the Presidency is still a surprise to me. If I'm Atiku, from the onset, I will quitely invite Ayu to step down in the interest of peace with some compensations and a first right of refusal to some good portfolio of his choice in the New government if we win. This looks very simple to me but made complicated by Atiku.
If Atiku can't manage this simple maze, how will he manage a very complex country like Nigeria.
Atiku has aged
Layman opinion.
Pls in ur future struggles stay away from politics n leadership tussle because it's crystal clear u lack total understanding about politics n leadership tussle.
Atiku will have been dead Politically by now if hav agreed for wike camp to produce the national chairman and control the party.
Wike vision is to bring Atiku down by any means, they are just using southern agenda to blackmail pdp n his national chairman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by fuelsaver: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-suspending-g-5-loyalists-wont-help-pdp-wike/

Yes yes yes! The house needs to be divided so that its fall will be inevitable. Pdp and apc have fainted, failed, fallen and faltered so that they will be beaten, battered and buffetted. God bless the only qualified and the best amongst all....Peter Obi our incoming President
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by blowjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
allen113:
Wike rest you dey cap bobo, no be to dey jump jump the pdp presidential primary election should have thought him by now that he is not as influential as he thinks. Your influence starts and end in rivers state.

If it stops there why do they keep on sending people to talk to him?
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by saintopus(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
bigboluet:
Wike should announce another candidate and see if he won't be suspended. Wike loyalty to the party has been tested and he failed woefully. First time he lost an election in the party(primaries) and he turn himself to a beast. Assuming Atiku picked him as running mate will he insist that Ayu should at this critical stage.

I admire his achievements in rivers but because he's not on any ballot doesn't mean he should use his selfish interest to implicate his followers.

Exactly my thoughts.

He should just declare for another candidate let's see.

He is definitely afraid to lose his puppets and stooge governorship candidate and HA candidates.

We're are waiting

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by 90th: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike, wike, wike....you are just making Atiku get simpathy 'vote' from the core North. That's is what you are doing. An Educated northern Muslim will fill the G+5 are fighting Atiku becos he is not from Southern part of the country...just know that most APC Governor's in the North are working for Atiku...but u will not hear it: so the more noise from G-5 the more Atiku get simpathy vote....
You can not Zone what you don't have...i.e why PDP did not zone the presidency:

However, I prefer OBI for president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by drlateef: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike and vawulence are like 5 and 6. Ayu will be shitting in his agbada by now. grin
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by jahsharon: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ennoloa:
When would PDP suspend G5

Are they waiting for their Presidential Decision?

Between guys read this also sad sad sad sad

Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

It would be seen as HARAM or Sin from their faithful

Vote wisely

----
The Guy that killed Deborah did not serve any Jail term or any court case... He is walking free due to sharia law

A Muslim -Muslim would be a disaster to we Christians in the North

A Muslim can just wake up kill a Christian and tag it Blasphemy

No body would condemn it or put a stop to it

Vote wisely
Vote a balanced ticket [Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian]

What did your ex President Goatluck Jonnaddaft who is a Christian do about the killing of Christians? What did your current VP who is a fake Pastor do about the killing of Christians?

Mind you, Tinubu has lived with a Christian wife for over 40 years. Right in Tinubu's House, his wife became a Pastor. Now, tell me, is your father more Christian than Tinubu?

Well, if Peter Pandora Obituary marries a Muslim for 40 years without converting her to your fake religion Christianity, then I will vote for the flat headed dummy called Obituary.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by blowjohn(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
bigboluet:
Wike should announce another candidate and see if he won't be suspended. Wike loyalty to the party has been tested and he failed woefully. First time he lost an election in the party(primaries) and he turn himself to a beast. Assuming Atiku picked him as running mate will he insist that Ayu should at this critical stage.

I admire his achievements in rivers but because he's not on any ballot doesn't mean he should use his selfish interest to implicate his followers.

He has said it that he has no interest the ballot.

What he doesn't want is a northerner succeeding another northerner.
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Almaigaa: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
mactoni91:
This Guts is what the South and East have in common.

They hate being intimidated or Bullied.

Ride on Wike...

Why are Northerners always bullying Igbo leaders? grin grin grin

Make una softly dey make mouth online

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by uba1991: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/updated-suspending-g-5-loyalists-wont-help-pdp-wike/
this idiot should just shut up and watch Atiku campaign in Minna.
I pity those people Wike is deceiving. Wike will go on exile before Atiku's swearing in. What of the fools that are following him? Can they afford to go?
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Jenny2002: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm just tired of all this noise!
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by uba1991: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
buhariguy:
Without G5, it will still be a landslide victory for tinubu because obi and kwakwanso has already divided atiku votes,
With G5, it will increase tinubu chance of getting nothing less than 30% in river, Enugu and abia,
While 40% is already sure in benue even without ortom,
In Oyo, 60% already sure even without makinde.
The gap is getting wider everyday.
hahahahaaa. The north will teach you a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Ennoloa: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:

What did your ex President Goatluck Jonnaddaft who is a Christian do about the killing of Christians? What did your current VP who is a fake Pastor do about the killing of Christians?

Mind you, Tinubu has lived with a Christian wife for over 40 years. Right in Tinubu's House, his wife became a Pastor. Now, tell me, is your father more Christian than Tinubu?

Well, if Peter Pandora Obituary marries a Muslim for 40 years without converting her to your fake religion Christianity, then I will vote for the flat headed dummy called Obituary.

Later you call Obidents Cyber Bully

I said Vote Wisely

You start calling Peter Obi

Oga Vote wisely

The summary is if there are killings in Muslim - Christian

Multiply that by 100-500x in Muslim - Muslims, especially for Northern Christians as Jihad won't be seen as something bad

A Muslim - Muslim won't condemn Jihad : Its HARAM

Say NO to Muslim - Muslim

Say Yes to a Balanced Ticket

Vote Wisely once again
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Kam2021: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
But who suspends party members when they have elections at hand?Na wao..
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by IAMJojo(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Lifestone:

Atiku has aged
u know nothing about politics other than commenting here for likes,stick to what u know

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by kristisking(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
This man behaves like a thug. This act is unbecoming of him as a governor

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by IAMJojo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
blowjohn:

He has said it that he has no interest the ballot.

What he doesn't want is a northerner succeeding another northerner.

so if ayu resign today has wike want,who will he support?
i dont know why u guys believe wike words,there is nothing in this world that wike would do that would stop atiku from being the president,nothing on earth

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by lereinter(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Werey man

If he's the one that suspend anyone in his state, no battle line is drawn

He's the only one that's right

Oga wike you're just leading yourself to self destruction

1 Like

Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Elidrisy20: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Anything associated with wike is trouble
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Lifestone(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
IAMJojo:

u know nothing about politics other than commenting here for likes,stick to what u know
You that you are a professor in Politics, how has the present stand off helped Atiku?
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by tesppidd: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
mactoni91:
This Guts is what the South and East have in common.

They hate being intimidated or Bullied.

Ride on Wike...
You people just love to fool yourselves.

A governor with immunity and billions, and you're here talking about guts
Re: Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn by Benwallt(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wike please go n support obi so you guy fail together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Solomon Dalung At The 2016 Tarok Carnival (Photos) / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.