Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,634 members, 7,921,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) (4312 Views)

Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / Pure Obidient Vawulence / #ENDSARS: Thank You Southern Youths Again For Your Courage Next... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by amnesty7: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
post=120280775:

All these empty political analysts, Otondo I guess you are the new INEC Chairman , empty brain you said Borno and Yobe will cancel Southeast votes, may I remind you that Anambra state has more registered voters than Borno state, Ebonyi which is the least in registered voters is more than Yobe

Anambra has 2.7 million registered voters
Borno is 2.5 Million
Ebonyi is 1.6 million
Yobe is 1.5
Not to talk of other eastern states, let me also remind you that Atiku will win in those states, Northeast prefer president than VP put that in you empty brain
The same Anambra gave Soludo just above 120k votes to win a gubernatorial seat. Anyway, God willing I will tag you after your IPOB candidate bites the dust next month. Enjoy your Sunday, my man.
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
amnesty7:

The same Anambra gave Soludo just above 120k votes to win a gubernatorial seat. Anyway, God willing I will tag you after your IPOB candidate bites the dust next month. Enjoy your Sunday, my man.
Let watch and see, few weeks to go
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by amnesty7: 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
post=120281871:

Let watch and see, few weeks to go
Thank you. Politics without bitterness.
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by garfield1: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:
If you ask Southern Kaduna to pay before voting Obi, they will pay any amount to vote Obi.

Garfield1, do you plan to rig elections in Southern Kaduna as well?

Abi una don give up?

1 Labour Party Senator confirmed from here as well.

Pdp will do the rigging not apc
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by Penguin2: 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp will do the rigging not apc

How would PDP rig when there’s not a single soul supporting them there?

Have you forgotten you only rig where you are popular?
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by garfield1: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Penguin2:

How would PDP rig when there’s not a single soul supporting them there?

Have you forgotten you only rig where you are popular?

Southern kaduna is a pdp stronghold whether you like it or not.not all of them can support obi.many are still staunch pdp people,.continue being deceived by nonsense and little things in the media.go and find out how ikpeazu rig in abia
Re: Thank You Southern Kaduna, Its Pure Obidient Enclave(photos) by Penguin2: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
garfield1:

Southern kaduna is a pdp stronghold whether you like it or not.not all of them can support obi.many are still staunch pdp people,.continue being deceived by nonsense and little things in the media.go and find out how ikpeazu rig in abia
Southern Kaduna is PDP stronghold like Southeast is PDP stronghold abi?

And talking about Ikpeazu and Abia, that was made possible by incident form. Now that that is out of the way, let’s see how far Ikpeazu can go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Pains As Investigation Confirms Obi Won In Rivers (photos) / Popular Yoruba Actor, Lekan Lekinson Dies / Meet Moyo Ogunlewe: Youngest PDP Lagos Assembly Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.