Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them (886 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Dreadlock69(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
If you want to ruin someone life which advice do you give them.

I fit advice am make him start to dey take colos “ colorado “

I fit advice am make start ice , if him no mad call me bastard.

I go introduce am to sportybet , dem introduce me to am I’m a living witness nah only my creator save me.

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by peter0071(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
wahala ooooo grin grin grin
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Autobot05: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Do drugs
Womanize
Gamble well 😎

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by 2times2(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
Apply ATBU...
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Mindcure: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Op

You are very dull, I thought you would advise the person to become an urchin.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by LogicBomb8: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Make sure you Dont collect your voters card and if you already have it break am to pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sprinklepee: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
I go first introduce going to ashawo quarters take start, then introduce bet9ja virtual football and dog race, then introduce drinking joint and add weed join am.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by ZINNYBANKS: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just stake huge 🤓
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by jimmyvic(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
'Sponsor that girl through school'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Dreadlock69(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2023
Sprinklepee:
I go first introduce going to ashawo quarters take start, then introduce bet9ja virtual football and dog race, then introduce drinking joint and add weed join am.

Come teach am how to smoke ice “mkpummiri” if him get phone wey dey browse help I’m install sportybet 😁

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Dreadlock69(m): 12:34am On Jan 22, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Just stake huge 🤓

On virtual 😂 or dog race
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by pansophist(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Me I will just advise the person to not ever take responsibility for anything.

You failed an exam? Oya blame the teacher for marking you low. You don add weight? sharply call everyone fatphobic for feeling disgusted by you. Over 18 and still can't feed yourself? it's your father's fault. No woman gree for you? all girls are beeches of course.

So yea, take responsibility for nothing and blame the world.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Goodlady(f): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2023
Dreadlock69:
If you want to ruin someone life which advice do you give them.

I fit advice mqke him start to dey colos “ colorado “

I go introduce am to sportybet , dem introduce me to am I’m a living witness nah only my creator save me.
😂 Laugh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💕💕😘😘😘 😘😘😘😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😂😂😂💕💕😘😂💕💕😘😂😂💕😂😂💕😂😂💕💕😂💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💕 💕😘😘😘 😂😂😂😂😂 💕💕😘😘😘😘😂 😂😂😂😂 🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘😂🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘🦘😂😂🦘🦘🦘😂😂🦘🦘😂🦘🦘🦘😂😂🦘🦘😂😂🦘😂😂😂🦘😂🦘🦘
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sweetvie: 6:48am On Jan 22, 2023
pansophist:

You failed an exam? Oya blame the teacher for marking you low. You don add weight? sharply call everyone fatphobic for feeling disgusted by you. Over 18 and still can't feed yourself? it's your father's fault. No woman gree for you? all girls are beeches of course.

Badh guy😂
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sweetvie: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2023
pansophist:

Lol... Badh guy 😂
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sweetvie: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Introduce the person to bet9ja🤗
Otilo
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Dreadlock69(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2023
Bonus, introduce am ice 🧊, mkpummirri abi glass water.
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Dreadlock69(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Sweetvie:
Introduce the person to bet9ja🤗
Otilo

To give am comfort for home like banking app make him install sportybet for him phone
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Davidcorny: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2023
Say YOLO to welcome and try as much things as possible. That's a sure path to destruction.
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sweetvie: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2023
Dreadlock69:

To give am comfort for home like banking app make him install sportybet for him phone
Aswear 😂😂
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
On a Sunday morning of all days biko nu 🙏🙏😒🙄
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Sprinklepee: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Dreadlock69 post=120269577]

Come teach am how to smoke ice “mkpummiri” if him get phone wey dey browse help I’m install sportybet
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by 14july: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Encourage them to start gambling cry
Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by 14july: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sprinklepee:
lobatan!!😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Spoil/ruined Someone Life What Advice Do You Give Them by Blaxie: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
Give am CK.

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband / Why Marriage Don't Last Long Again / I Met Ronaldo - ISHOWSPEED (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.