Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:42 AM

Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? (482 Views)

Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / Sherrif Just Emerged The Gubernatorial Candidate Of Pdp In Delta State / 2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by chatinent: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Everyone is preoccupied with the question of who will become president, and as a result, they have forgotten that the failure of a state is mostly attributable to its governors.

For instance, Abia State has had some of the worst governors in the history of both the state and Nigeria. Despite this, all of the state's previous governors have ended up serving in the Senate, even though most people point the finger at the president. I'm referring to some very awful governors, such as Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A. Orji, and the current incumbent, Flyover guy. I don't know if there are other governors in other states who are just as awful as the one I've had in my state, but I can talk from my own personal experiences...and you may share yours with me.

No one of the candidates seems capable of finding solutions to all of Nigeria's challenges, in my opinion. We have a huge debt profile, and there are authorities in place that are quite corrupt. Where would anyone, even the most qualified candidate, begin? These obligations cannot be paid off in the allotted time frame of eight years. Obi cannot...oh, I am not interested in electoral Messiahs. Tinubu is just interested in furnishing his curriculum vitae and β€œwants to be president.” Atiku is only interested in pursuing his own goals; he does not even have a dream for Nigeria. He's all about selling and pocketing.

Concerning the way things are done now? This is how the government of Nigeria operates; they keep a stockpile of huge debts so that they always have an excuse to criticize the outgoing administration.

I think Nigeria is expired...and can't be better. These politicians gamble with the electorate. And until the electorates show them they can put and remove them, Nigeria will remain the same.

So who are you voting for in the gubernatorial elections?

Lalasticlala, Dominque, Seun, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by worldTina(f): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
For a better Nigeria,i have obidiently chosen to vote wisely.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by chatinent: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
IGBOS CREATING MULTIPLE THREADS TO DO VISIBILITY STUDY

ANIMALS

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't mistake me for your real father. Anyways, have a nice century.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by Walai(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
For example Gov. Dapo Abiodun from South West worst than Abia governor.

I can see through your tribalism.

chatinent:
Everyone is fixated on who becomes the president forgetting that the failure of a state is largely caused by the governors.

For example, Abia State has had the worst of governors in the history of the state, and all of them end up being in the Senate while people focus and blame the president.

So who are you voting for in the gubernatorial elections?

Lalasticlala, Dominque, Seun

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by chatinent: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Walai:
For example Gov. Dapo Abiodun from South West is worst than the Abia governor.

I don't know about Dapo but Okezie Ikpeazu is the worst governor that has happened to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by PointZerom: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

ANIMALS

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Calm down, we know that lunacy runs in your immediate family but try to control it just like your parents and other siblings are controlling theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by fredoooooo: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sanwo-Olu

9 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by Exclusive101: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
Should we compare the projects they have undertaken for every Ikpeazu project after 8 years as governor I will list 5 by Dapo Abiodun after just 4 years.

We can start by housing then go to the airport Dapo Abiodun built then roads he as completed

Gateway City Gate; the 42-Kilometre Sagamu Interchange-Abeokuta Road.

The 14km Ijebu-Ode-Epe Expressway and two Housing Estates for low, medium and high income earners at Kobape and Oke-Mosan in Abeokuta, respectively

14km Ijebu Ode-Mojoda-Epe Road has

Walai:
For example Gov. Dapo Abiodun from South West worst than Abia governor.

9 Likes

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by jimmyvic(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
Obong Bassey Albert (OBA) for Akwa Ibom...others can go to hades and burn
Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by Raymond0008(m): 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
♾️ You guys should go and kpeme if e pain you! πŸ€ͺ

No state election here, only presido and it is for master of strategy.
Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:

ANIMALS

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Comrade

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by Acidosis(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2023
I'm voting Labour Party from top to bottom. Even in positions without a candidate, I will thumbprint for Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by blank(f): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2023
chatinent:

I don't know about Dapo but Okezie Ikpeazu is the worst governor that has happened to Nigeria.

So who are you voting for? You forgot to answer your own question.
Re: Who Are You Voting For The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State? by Christology(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2023
President- Obi( labour)
Governor - Alex Otti ( labour)
Senate - Hon. Atuma (APC)
HOR - Ikuku (PDP)
House of assembly - jerry uzosike (PDP)

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wike: Naira Redesign Won’t Fight Corruption, Only Make People Suffer / Obi To Win Majority Votes In The North / Breaking: Endsars, Banditry, Tinubu Was Quiet, Now He Wants You To Kill PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.